• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wouldn't. I'm bringing my laptop for the room and internet, and my Wii set-up, but asides that, I may not even bring my PS3 if it's just gonna be too much stuff to carry. But we'll see as I finish packing my bags. Fitting a PS3 and a fightstick is a bit of a hassle now that I think of it.

...yyeah sorry, Ron. I'm gonna hafta cancel on bringing my PS3 and stick. Unless we find someone else whose running BlazBlue on PS3 or something. Either way, my focus is on Smash.

[EDIT]

I'm bringing my Dazzle for video recording and matches. Even if we don't do it, it turns out I got a lot of room in my carry-on to carry that stuff, so I can make it happen. Hurray!! Now to make sure I don't forget anything. ...ah right. My Sonic and Super Sonic hats and the Chaos Emeralds.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Like the folk said, if you beat Mikehaze, Arsenal, you'll be AT LEAST "That guy that beat Mikehaze that one time". DO IT!

O:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Good Luck guys. Can't wait to see the results.
Hope you all have fun and MM lots of people lol

lilseph

Smash Ace
LOL @ ESAM calling Luke al-fish-ins xDDDD

EDIT: good **** Luke going 3-2 (I believe) in pools. Almost took down silly Kyle AND Rain! and lol @ the crowd chanting USA when Luke is from Canada.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Man I've never watched a live stream before. This one's actually pretty hype!

I watched Luke Play out his pool matches but that was it.
I also heard Mike got 2nd seed!
Any idea on how everyone else did?

:phone:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh shiiit I wanna see him play but I left to get my hair cut....

Luke actually played really well.
I was sad he lost to PEACH!

I wonder what he banned against silly Kyle because peachs always try and take gw to fd usually.
He did really well against rain.

lilseph

Smash Ace
anyone know how Brandan did? I heard he got 2-0ed by Razor but that doesn't tell me much :X

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Playing me must've deceived him haha
He kinda wrecks me.

I can't do gw.....

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
inorite? -.-

Anyway, Mike vs Zex was a 2-0; Mike won with Diddy game 1 and PT game 2. Apparently there was a tiebreaker though, and Zex won that.

Edit: It was a 3-way tie for 2nd in which Mike got 2nd, so he gets third seed. He made it out, along with Dan, Luke, Jack, and the twins. Great job guys!

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Pool 2
Atomsk
toobusytocare
Figi

Pool 11
MikeHaze
Arsnal
Maize

Pool 13
Dekar
Killock
Supersmash twins

Pool 14
Rain
Sillykyle
Alphicans

Pool 22
Kiraflax
Zex
T-block

Pool 23
HRNut
Asa
Mekos

Pool 25
Kismet
Superboomfan
vVv Cheese

All the WC Canada players that made it to round 2, and their seeds/opponents. Alberta + Asa. =3 4 2nd seeds and 3 3rd seeds...pretty good. =D

dat namesearch bait

T-block

B2B TST
He went snake against cheese but I think he's been going mk

I'm having do much fun oh my god

Round two will be really hard though

Sorry I couldn't update my twitter jake...my phone won't do stuff unless I'm actually connected to a wifi network

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I choked in my pool. That and I've got controller johns like you wouldn't believe. I lost to Mr. Pink, Razer, and Kokaloo. I know that I shouldn't have lost to Mr. Pink though... That's what I'm kicking myself for. The controller I was using to face RAIN with broke afterwards (analog became loose), and I hadn't broken in the new controller I brought with me as a spare. That and I just wasn't on my A-game. I'm disappointed with myself. I know I could have gone further. So much further...

Frio

Smash Champion
I'll trade you controllers D:. I actually had a dream where I found a package of spare Gc controller parts, I was so happy =_=.

Frio

Smash Champion
How did Alvin do against M2k/ Kelvin vs Mikehaze

EDIT: esam, zekey, biglou, alphicans OH *** HYPE

Cheeze, razer, kira, trevonte, yoshq, arsenal

superboom dehf hylian and kyrstedez

lilseph

Smash Ace
Those pools look insane! I realllly hope at least one or two of them get out of round 2.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
How did Alvin do against M2k/ Kelvin vs Mikehaze

EDIT: esam, zekey, biglou, alphicans OH *** HYPE

Cheeze, razer, kira, trevonte, yoshq, arsenal

superboom dehf hylian and kyrstedez
Hype indeed. =0

I think M2K got swapped out of Alvin's pool, so he had Atomsk instead. I hope Kelvin can beat Cheese so we can say he got Alberta combo'd. :awesome: Dan's got it rough, but Luke looks to have a pretty decent shot at making bracket, especially considering he went in with a 3rd seed.

Also, Mike got a death pool. Nick Riddle, X, Weruop, Dakpo. :x Any idea who was in Jack/Alvin's pool?

Edit: Yeah, top 3 advance.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oldish updates...

TheSadeee Melissa [[gt: sade]]
Ehh I didn't make it out of second pools. Lost to esam, alphicans, and biglou. Won against zekey and bladewise

Looks good for Luke right now. =3

vVv_Cheese Albert Vetere

Welp, I played embarassingly bad in pools. I'm out and deserve it.
4 hours ago

Kelvin's pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom