• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Try not to get ***** too badly.

jk only that Sonicaurdo guy is making it to bracket. :D

T-block

B2B TST
I FORGOT TO MENTION

Last night I actually had a dream that we were all at the hotel room... except it was more of a log cabin lol.

And t3h Icy was there o.o

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Just a quick question right now. How many people are on the plane tomorrow flight 171 at 7:30am?

Are we gonna meet up at the airport? And did you guys already check-in your seats?

EDIT: Whoops, time typo.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We leave at 7:30. I'm picking Luke up and we're meeting everyone at the airport. Well... Everyone that's flying from Edmonton (lol Mike). Also I'm gonna bring my ps3 and BlazBlue. Won't play much though cuz of practicing for youknowwhat lol

:phone:

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
yo jack... ash told me to pick you up and then we can stay over at his place tonite. we will all leave together tomorrow... i will give you a call when im comin to pick u up

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Just a quick question right now. How many people are on the plane tomorrow flight 171 at 7:30am?

Are we gonna meet up at the airport? And did you guys already check-in your seats?
Hey, Ron. There's gonna be me (Keith), Limeee (Jamie), Kuraudo (Brandon), and Alphicans (Luke) on the 7:30am flight from Edmonton through Vancouver to San Fransiscooooooooooooo.

As for meeting up at the airport, we'll all be arriving around 5-5:30am (2 hours before the flight), and the Edmonton airport is pretty small. I suspect we can easily meet up at the gate before the flight.

I FORGOT TO MENTION

Last night I actually had a dream that we were all at the hotel room... except it was more of a log cabin lol.

And t3h Icy was there o.o

Lmfao lolol also HYYYPPPPEE
HEY JACK.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So let's see R1 Pools...

Fiji in M2K's
Gnes in KillLock's (is he still going?)
Lime in Tyrant's
Pyre in DEHF's
Kuraudo in UltimateRazor (ezpz)
Arsenal in Mikehaze's
Diminisht in Rich Brown's
Alphicans with Atomsk and Silly Kyle
T-Block in Zex's (who?)
Superboomdanibetes in Kismet's and Chesse's (ehh)

You guys going to **** or get *****? :D

KillLock

Smash Lord
Lol I also got YoshQ. Me and him were going to meet up anyway because we've played online a lot with each other. And Gnes is gonna be fun.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jamie you got this! I think top3 or 4 make it out.

ALVIN BE A HERO!

Kelvin vs Mikehaze hype actually. I wanna see that go down.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I am so unreasonably hyped right now~

My impressions on the pools...

Alvin vs M2K. =3 Aside from that, you vs. Busy is probably going to be the big match there; he'll most likely go ICs, but he also has a Wario and a GnW you should be aware of for CP purposes. I've played him a few times before, and I think it'll probably be real close either way; I wish I could see it. :glare: Isn't suarez a decent TL? IDK who Germisse is though.

Jack's pool honestly kinda strikes me as a death pool. @.@ I'm kinda scared, but I also think you can pull it through. I recognized every name there, which is more than I can say for pretty much any pool, so you're gonna have to do some serious work. =p

Jamie's got it tough. Itakio is one of EaWa's best players (MK main, last I checked), and Pane is a decent Wolf from NY/NJ; that on top of Tyrant and GDX is gonna make it a really tricky pool to get through. Stay cool and don't get discouraged, and I'm sure you'll make the most of it. Making it out of that pool would definitely be something to be proud of IMO. ^.^

Keith is pretty much in a battle for 3rd seed; I think it's safe to say Larry will be 1st with Bladewise 2nd. VirtualVoid sounds familiar, though I can't place the tag, and I don't recognize the others. Make it happen!

Lots of unrecognizable names in Brandon's pool as well. I could easily see you getting 2nd there. I know you're aiming to give Razer a good fight too though, and I know you will. You got this!

I like the look of Kelvin's pool; I could see that being another 2nd seed for AB. The biggest obstacle there (aside from Haze of course) is probably Sync, an MK from Texas (who Brandon has probably played, lol). From what I've seen, he gets some pretty good results down there, so it'll be a really legit test of how good you are at the ditto. I recognize Disciple as a Lucario as well, so watch for that.

Ash has a tough one, but you've improved so much lately that it's entirely possible you could pull it through. lol @ 2 good Olimars though. XD Who knows, that may be swapped. I have played Seigehyland in doubles before; he teamed with D~mac at TP Portland, and they beat me and breez in Winner's before we came back and beat right them back in losers (both close sets). He's got a solid MK, so make sure to get plenty of MK practice with the twins to prepare. I heard he has a pretty legit Jiggs too, so maybe some Hyrule+ tier friendlies are in order afterwards? ;) And then there's TC, who I believe is a Norcal Diddy. Has Brandon played him before at the last Genesis?

Luke vs. Atomsk is a really interesting pairing, simply because of how many potential CP options could come into play. :awesome: Really though, I think that as long as your Wifi practice serves you well in the Peach MU, this will hopefully be another 2nd seed. If only Darren was more active, then you'd have that MU on lock already. :awesome:

I'm hoping Mike gets at least 3rd seed. Zex is #1 in Norcal, and uses MK, Snake, and Marth; he'll most likely be 1st seed. As for Dakpo, isn't he the ZSS who supposedly has the banana infinite on Diddy down solidly? :troll: Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else though...

I'm hyped for Dan, and I really hope you play to your potential, because I do believe it's within your grasp to nab 1st seed. You've got enough character variety that Cheese's trademark hard CPing should be a non-issue, so I think you could pull that off, and you vs Kismet is a match I'd be very hyped to see. =D Just don't sandbag...and don't pause.

Good luck everybody! I can't wait to hear all about how guys did. Have a safe trip, and most of all, have an awesome weekend. <3

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
At least 2 rounds of pools Keith. Possibly 3 rounds.

Top3 or 4 make it out. Top2 only would be awful lol. Also the TOs said 48 or 32 man bracket.

EDIT: Jake, I play SOOOO much peach on wifi it's dumb. I got that m/u on lock, and I played with Darren exclusively last week. I got that match for sure.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
At least 2 rounds of pools Keith. Possibly 3 rounds.

Top3 or 4 make it out. Top2 only would be awful lol. Also the TOs said 48 or 32 man bracket.

EDIT: Jake, I play SOOOO much peach on wifi it's dumb. I got that m/u on lock, and I played with Darren exclusively last week. I got that match for sure.
That's what I like to hear. ;] 2nd seed or GTFO

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
He's more Wario than GaW though. I think he prefers to think of himself as a Wario main, actually, and he'd probably be more likely to pull out his Wario against MK than his GaW. His Gdubs is basically a secondary he only seems to use when he feels neither his ICs nor his Wario could do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom