• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Hi Mike Wong. You should leave me the **** alone. My last few posts I've been trying to have proper grammar and spelling. Regardless, you give me **** anyways. good job now ive given up and its all your fault

:009:

T-block

B2B TST
you didn't even fix it all the way - it's still ambiguous

is he addressing jamie, commenting on the fact that jamie is boring

or is he talking to someone, reprimanding them for making jamie bored?

=ooooo

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Aw, Maiko beat me to it. To fully grammarf** it up, Jamie, you needed a comma.

Anyway, enough of that s***. LUKE. You're taking the early morning flight with Brandon, Jamie, and myself, right? Have you gotten in contact with Brandon about a ride, yet? He'd have to pass your place on the way to the airport anyway.

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Why is everyone buttfrustrated?

Hi.

Apparently I'm not dead.

I'm also feeling really pressured to use proper pankshuashun and grammy. (Taking english 20-1 in summer school, funsies)

:phone:

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Browns been derping in summer school and really busy with other stuff. When's next smash thing? Haven't played in like 2 month but I'm still better than all o y'all

:phone:

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol i got thursday to do that, and i have nothing to do besides working out tomorrow :/
also lukes footstooling is the new metagame
:009:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I can't host this week due to not wanting to overextend myself, and even if that wasn't the case, I spent all day cleaning my oldest brothers house while he was out today, so I am gonna be exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom