• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
anyone wanna play tomorrow?
im busy in the afternoon but im probably free after that
no school so i can stay late if someone gives me a ride home

:009:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Mike, Ash, are you guys the ones in charge of your rooms? Let me know ASAP. Krystedez is wanting to know who to talk to amongst you guys owning the other two Alberta rooms so he can figure out who he's staying with. Preferably with Asa he says, so in that case, it's looking like he's rooming with one of you guys.

Frio

Smash Champion
Take it as it's worth but I might actually go to Genesis. This job I got it netting me 200 dolla a week so I'm considering it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'd be down for smash but I gotta do some stuff tomorrow :(

me and brandon are hanging wed/thurs you free then?
I don't work at all those days. Just tell me whos house you're at and what time and I'll show
anyone wanna play tomorrow?
im busy in the afternoon but im probably free after that
no school so i can stay late if someone gives me a ride home

I can brawl today actually if you're still up for it. I work in like 30 mins, which means I have the entire evening to brawl or whatever.

Limeee

Smash Champion
yeah im down but i cant host lol, whole family goes to work and has to sleep early :/

also mom doesn't like smash people coming over lol, im so suprised im actually going to genesis

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yeah im down but i cant host lol, whole family goes to work and has to sleep early :/

also mom doesn't like smash people coming over lol, im so suprised im actually going to genesis

k I just got off work so I'm good to go.
Uh since you can't host is anyone willing or have time to brawl today? lol

I live in an apartment so my place probably wouldn't be the best.
Doubt my roommate would want people over either lol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
4.3 GPA isn't actually attainable legitly, it's just a 0.3 GPA increase if you switch from engineering to another faculty, which is bull**** cause you could be taking the same classes as a student in sciences but switching into sciences would get you that +0.3

so mike you still have the best gpa possible for engg and i will punch you if you tell me again that it's easy to get

T-block

B2B TST
brandon
ron
luke
arty
dla
ally
krys
raziek

ash
jack
kelvin
alvin
kev2k
yugo

mike w
keith
jamie
asa
brick
kyte

proposed plan. waiting on ash to see if he's okay with this. please let me know asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom