• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
So, if anyone planning to go to Genesis hasn't paid and pre-reg'd on the site, you should probably do it soon. Paying online is mandatory for international entrants.

I still put down my alias as AB_T-block fyi.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR GENESIS PRE-REGISTRATION.

Check the group, please. Remember that if you don't pre-register, you won't be able to play!

MeSSi

Smash Ace
jack plz check yur email. i wanna know if wepay.com sent u an email about giving them yur alias and team partner stuff. i got two emails this morning and i filled out the information for myself and kelvin. ash also received an email this morning and filled it out with his alias info.

wepay.com was just asking us to fill out these reg forms since we payed together and they just want to know who the purchased tickets belong to.

if they send u an email just fill it out like the original pre reg forms.

if they didnt send u one then tell me about it. so that we can put a name to that ticket of yours. otherwise u will have to stand in line like dan, which sucks.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I got the email for the tickets, but no reg form alvin. the tickets have our first/last names on them for me

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just posting to say that I should be able to host next friday.

Also, as some who attended AB 2 may know, I am trying to see if I can begin to host Brawl/BB bi-weekly's at my place, well, my dad so far doesn't know how okay he is with that, but he does know that he would okay me hosting every third week, so at the least, I should be able to host tri-weekly's.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
My bad. I updated the trip planning post in the group to reflect that.

Hey Dan, you on Mikubook?
EDIT: I see that you are. Awesome.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Arty, DLA, Vermanubis and Ally are rooming with us (myself, Luke, and Ron). That makes 7 people with the price originally paid for 4 people, cut in half to only be $49 each.

[EDIT]

Just got told that Verm may not be going so that'll make for 6 people in our room. Pretty legit either way. Either way, it seems that it's confirmed that our room is full now. Horray less expensive!

[EDIT #2]

Wait, hold on. When did Krys and Brick get put in our room? Nobody put that by me at all. Sorry, but the room's full with the guys I mentioned. There seems to be some miscommunication going on here, so I'm gonna clear stuff up.

• Me, Luke, Ron, Ally, DLA, Arty, Verm (?)

That's our room since I had made the post in Genesis 2 a few days ago. Jack is staying with Ash and the twins. We don't wanna overcrowd our room either, so I'm gonna cut it off at the 7 mark. Sorry, Krys and Brick. I wasn't told anything about this beforehand.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
so jealous right now =/

Edit: Wait, I remember looking at the attendance list, and I thought I saw Jack listed on there twice, once as AB_KillLock, and once as KillLock. =s Shouldn't that be straightened out?

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So I'll be taking the same flight to San Fransisco as everyone else, so is it possible to get a ride with anyone to the airport? My parents are gonna be out of town, so is Grace, and idk if my bro can do it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Anyone up for some brawl this week??
Tuesday evening/anytime wed thurs works best for me

T-block

B2B TST
Kay, we have a bit of a housing situation here lol...

Krys, Brick, Raziek, Asa, and apparently three more, to make seven that need to be placed

Our room has me, Keith, and Jamie.
Brandon's room has Brandon, Luke, Ron, Ally, DLA, Arty. (Verm isn't going)
Ash's room has Ash, Alvin, Kelvin, Jack.

Can any of you take on extra people?

Brandon's room has

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just posting in here to remind people that I am hosting Brawl/BB this friday.

PM me if you are coming so I can send the address.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
im down for brawl anytime
or marvel. even though i just got ***** 1-11 by david :(

:009:
Oh I love MvC3. I'd play that a bit. I'd have to figure out the ontrols again.

But yeah I'll message you here when I can brawl?

Just posting in here to remind people that I am hosting Brawl/BB this friday.

PM me if you are coming so I can send the address.
I wish I could come....
I'll see when I get off work that day though.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'd be down for smash but I gotta do some stuff tomorrow :(

me and brandon are hanging wed/thurs you free then?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Krystedez's rooming situation may be remedied. He's gotta get back to me on this, but if he's up for it, the spot that was gonna be taken by Vermanubis who isn't going anymore will be taken by Krys. So he's good there probably. I'll let you guys know first thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom