• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah my pool was brutal. Won the set against a lucas, and took a game off weroup, but lost 2-0 in all the rest

Luke and dan were pretty close to making it out

:phone:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, I lost to a DDD because I was scared to use characters that **** him...
...Like Falco? :confused:

Yeah my pool was brutal. Won the set against a lucas, and took a game off weroup, but lost 2-0 in all the rest

Luke and dan were pretty close to making it out

:phone:
Your pool was ********. o.0 Who'd you take the game off Weruop with?

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Take it as a learning experience I suppose. I mean, it's not like you've ever really faced a decent d3 offline, so it's reasonable that you'd make an error of judgement like that...was it a case of underestimating him, or did you convince yourself to go GaW to rep the character, or maybe because you figured he'd have to be good at MUs like D3 vs. Falco?

The downside of having multiple good tournament characters. =[

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Ah. Well, hindsight is 20/20. Sucks for us though because chances for us to go to large tournaments are so few and far between, so it's gonna be a painful wait to get the chance to make up for it. But, now you know for next time to keep all the characters you plan to use in tournament warmed up.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah for sure. I also SD;d game 1 vs the DDD, but that's besides the point. If I had gone MK, it would've been a win.

Also if I took a game off of biglou, I woulda got a tiebreaker with zekey. I could've done it, but instead of dropping through the RC platform and uairing, I usmashed, and then he killed me. **** was weak.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The downside of having multiple good tournament characters. =[
Thiiiiiis.

I was thinking this exactly when Silly Kyle beat your falco game 3 in round 1 pools.

I guess it's not an issue when you win, but when you lose you'll always wonder "Would I have won if I switched to X character?" or "If I stayed would I have done better?"

It sucks having that going through your mind for ages. Makes you wish you could go back in time eh?

Sometimes it's easier to not have multiple options.

I'm still proud of AB overall though haha
You guys should MM everyone and **** ****.

I'm also thinking about responding posts with nothing but this stupid cat. I ****ing love it.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I still see this as a victory for Alberta, seeing as Luke was able to get the crowd chanting "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" for him.

Oh hey, 1000 posts.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I still see this as a victory for Alberta, seeing as Luke was able to get the crowd chanting "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" for him.

EDIT: No but seriously, worst victory.

Luke did do some work though!
God, why am I still up.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I went even with MikeHAZE. He beat me 2-1 but it was a last stock last hit match. Got 2-0'd by RAIN but both matches were last stock high percent against his Falco. Close yet so far. I'm going back to the venue now to play some Project: M.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just a reminder that I might be hosting this week (due to "bi-weeklies are go"), but it is mainly dependent if Kyle is gonna be at my place this friday/saturday or next week.

KillLock

Smash Lord
We'll get them next time Alberta. We looked bad on paper but we took names and I'm happy with that.

no choking next time.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just some hard core choking all around. I think Dan could've taken Krystedez, and I could've taken zekey. Idk about your pool Jack, but I am guessing you had a questionable match as well.

Loud music and tired johns of course :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom