• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST

T-block

B2B TST
It's not that it's off topic. Keith lists names, people namesearch in here and see they're being listed as suspects for theft, drama ensues, etc. etc. This is not something that needs to be discussed in this thread.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's not that it's off topic. Keith lists names, people namesearch in here and see they're being listed as suspects for theft, drama ensues, etc. etc. This is not something that needs to be discussed in this thread.
I think it'd be good for them to come into the thread. That way they can tell us if they saw anyone go into the washroom (I think that's where they found his shorts).

MeSSi

Smash Ace
im pretty salty about my pool 2 matches. i lost 2-0 to both inui and poltergust. 1 down smash wouldve probably given me a win in either match. and i lost 2-0 to havok but he ***** me 2nd game.

i felt as though i could get out of this pool if i had another chance to play it again. i guess i will wait for apex for another chance.

btw kelvin took games off of kiraflax and kryz (in friendlies)... that pit slayer

Frio

Smash Champion
He plays pit eh =/ I kinda want to pick Pit up. I've been trying for a long time but I alwats get bored =/

T-block

B2B TST
I only had one Olimar. Took game 1 against Weroup on SV, but I lost the other two. I should have gone Diddy when he CP'd me to FD in retrospect, but that's kay. I got wrecked on Brinstar too lol.

Everyone's a lot better at not getting gimped, Mark =P I can't keep up unless Squirtle is getting gimps... that's what happened game 1. I have stuff to show you when I get back if you want. Down-b is really really good ._.

Frio

Smash Champion
Yeah Luke was trying to show me down B too; I'm all up for learning new stuff. I'm still going back to Pika though D= Oli can be my 2nd. We can continue to time each other out on FD now =D

Frio

Smash Champion
Genesis made Mike, Jamie, and ASh want to quit. I dunno if I should go to APEX =/ Seems suicidal to my smash game

T-block

B2B TST
Nah man... I wanted to quit, and I said I would do a national before I did. Genesis made me rethink quitting.

Jamie needs to work on improving, instead of being sad about not being able to meet his own expectations.

I don't think Ash wants to quit either? o.o

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ash seemed pretty disappointed with brawl near the end of genesis, so it sounded like he wanted to quit.

Jamie said straight up he wasn't sure if he liked brawl anymore.

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
in my 2nd round pools i lost 2-1 to Cheese, 2-1 to Kiraflax and got 2-0 by both yoshq and trevonte (really gud fox). My match with yoshq was a metaknight ditto which was extremely close and could have went either way... but he played really well.
i got 2 stocked in game 1 versus razer and lost game 2 as well to him.

in 1st round pools, game 1 versus mikehaze was super close... he tippered f-smashed me in my second stock when i had a comfortable lead on him... he ***** me game 2 on delfino (got spiked twice for trying to shark him)

i played friendlies with a lot of ppl most notably krystedez, zekey, Filip(japanese falco), hylian and others

i had 2 MM's and went 1-1. I lost to Mogx(kirby) and i beat Phil3ny (lucario). Phil is part of smash lab.

dubz was hard... we got ***** by adhd and seibrik

i had lots of fun and it was gud experience

i am down for any date in august for our next monthly

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
no i am at work rite now... we landed in edmonton yesterday at 12:30pm...went to bed a 2am and woke up at 7

melee crews and melee bracket was awesome to watch...so hype

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
we spent another day and a half in san fran... we did tourist stuff like shopping and going to the beach... was really fun

That Kirby beat you, huh? He was doing really well against me and Luke in friendiles too.

Are you guys still in Cali? o.o
apparently alvin beat him in friendlies

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Just a reminder that I might be hosting this week (due to "bi-weeklies are go"), but it is mainly dependent if Kyle is gonna be at my place this friday/saturday or next week.
Yes! I can actually come this time lmao Assuming you host on Friday as usual.

I've also decided to do as EARTH does and main Pit and Sheik. He's amazing.
I'm going to camp you all, so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom