• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
who hasn't played oot 13 years after and plays it on a gamecube >_> jamie buy an n64 for $5 and play it on there. so much better bro. then play majora's mask right after
How is it any different? I have an n64 out at my cabin, but I haven't got a chance to bring it back.
Anyways, my brothers always *****d out the tv so I never really got a chance to play through a full game. It wasn't really that hyped up when I was younger and lived with my n64.
I dont own majoras mask too
Who's going to yoshara's and would I be able to get a ride?
I would like a ride too if possible.

EDIT: these ****ing owls such trolls. also this combat system sucks my balls. gonna take a little while to get used to. but i really like the whole sense of adventure. :)

also the music is really good :) this game is so good
how do i climb stuff properly, i just ran at a wall for like a whole minute >.> just wanna know for future wall ****
i feel like im playing MGS with this sneaky part

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Who's going to yoshara's and would I be able to get a ride?
I'm leaving like right away if you still haven't found a ride.
You'll have to post here or text me quick though!

EDIT: If I knew where you lived Jamie I'd drive ya to Yoshara's lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
me and keith are sick today. what about jack?
he is usually down for smashfests
:009:
Sick?
2 hours ago you said you needed a ride.....
lol

Well I'm on my way Yosh. See you (and hopefully others) in a bit.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Sick?
2 hours ago you said you needed a ride.....
lol

Well I'm on my way Yosh. See you (and hopefully others) in a bit.
Well i was fine for a bit, but now my cold is coming back to me. Mom hasn't let me leave the house for a few days, except for the one time she wasn't here :troll:

T-block

B2B TST
EDIT: these ****ing owls such trolls. also this combat system sucks my balls. gonna take a little while to get used to. but i really like the whole sense of adventure. :)

also the music is really good :) this game is so good
how do i climb stuff properly, i just ran at a wall for like a whole minute >.> just wanna know for future wall ****
i feel like im playing MGS with this sneaky part
Hahaha it's only one owl. You can only climb certain walls... it's usually pretty obvious which ones you can.

Don't rush through the game... take your time to explore Hyrule. That's why I love this game so much xP

The music is amazing <3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Haha you're lucky I'm caught in rush hour.
I'm passing by your place pretty soon here lol
I'll be there soon!

:phone:

Limeee

Smash Champion
Hahaha it's only one owl. You can only climb certain walls... it's usually pretty obvious which ones you can.

Don't rush through the game... take your time to explore Hyrule. That's why I love this game so much xP

The music is amazing <3
no i mean like, ill walk into a wall to climb it, thats obviously climbable. and he'll get on the wall and then just drop off

the controls are just so sticky around walls

i dont even understand how swimming works rofl

Limeee

Smash Champion
right now im stuick in hyrule castle because day time wont come rofl. this guard said i should be inside, but that doesn';t work. where do i gooooooooooo

EDIT:

my cold has cleared up, after eating i feel great. and apparently keith does too. so hes dropping me off, he and sean might even come to stefans
also i might play snake, so you'll have fun ****ing me up hardcore

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Have we ever played MK-Diddy?

I know my PT was surprisingly close to your MK last time we played =P But that was a long time ago.
Are you coming to the next monthly? My MK gonna be a lot better this monthly I think. Full focus on all his tricks, options and tech consistency.

@Brandon: **** that ****.

I also got a new control set-up that Jamie stole. That *****.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Yo is Alberta ready for the next all MK main?
I cant wait for all MK results
Have we ever played MK-Diddy?

I know my PT was surprisingly close to your MK last time we played =P But that was a long time ago.
that matchup is so boring rofl. i love watching meow2kang (avoiding name search) vs adhd. he would like camp and then get hit once and rage. diddy can be so rediculous haha
Sure. Are you ready to face the new and improved Sonic? :)

[EDIT]

edited for unnecessary cockiness.

why didn't you come to stephans brandon?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I cant wait for all MK results

that matchup is so boring rofl. i love watching meow2kang (avoiding name search) vs adhd. he would like camp and then get hit once and rage. diddy can be so rediculous haha

why didn't you come to stefans brandon?

I didn't go to Stephan's because I had work from 1:00 to 9:30. Basically, I worked until close.

[EDIT]

@ Luke

It's simple. According to Keith I already play like X. All I have to do is play even faster and not hold back on my attacks. :awesome:

[EDIT #2]

Jamie. I quoted your ***. You can't escape. You dun goofed.

KillLock

Smash Lord
It's simple. According to Keith my Marth plays like X. All I have to do is play even faster and not hold back on my attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom