• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Luke's scrooging Mike's Diddy on FD, it's hilarious.

C'mon, we got room for one more today. Post here or text Me, Mike, Luke, or Jamie.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
...alright. I'm in. I gotta go and return my new keyboard anyway. The wrist rest is broken. Logitech's G110 keyboard is so freaking nice. I'll be there by around...4 or so? How long can we stay for??

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I think Luke's pretty mad about Mark outing him.

Anyway, Brandon, it's, like, almost 4pm. Have you left yet? I don't wanna hear a long list of johns, yo.

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I think playing majora's mask before oot helped my tolerance for navi
Especially since Tatl is way better than Navi. Many of Tatl's messages are pretty witty, and a lot of her advice on enemies is written as if you're stupid for having to ask her advice. "What?! You don't even know about the Skulltula?"

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Had to mow the lawn. Yup, a john. Gotta shower too. I would have been out of here sooner but my family was being....ugh.

x_x

I'll text you when I'm on my way Keith. Anyway how long can we stay for?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Luke's MK is getting bodied by Jamie's awful, awful Ness.

Also, Brandon still isn't here. I mean, he does this everytime, so I knew it was coming. Still sucks, though.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
so based on my matches with luke, keith, brandon, and jamie I'm gonna go mostly if not all diddy next tourney I think.

P.S. When is next tourney? I should prob find this out since I have to book it
edit: nm looked at title

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well it was a good match to be salty about. He was your partner after all, and like that nair was so bad, it almost looked like he wanted to kill you.

Asa

Smash Hero
on a related note, i got 2nd in a doubles tourney yesterday. olimar+wario is so ****ing tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom