• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Quick question. Should I host on the 5th (a week before RPS, and thus a week after as well), or should I host on the 12th (making two days of smash, and a week long break after RPS)?

T-block

B2B TST
Why do new people always come when I'm not gonna be there? D=

Someone contacted me saying they might be interested in Aug 13 RPS, but they're out of town and need housing. Anyone able to provide?

ChaosM

Smash Rookie
Someone contacted me saying they might be interested in Aug 13 RPS, but they're out of town and need housing. Anyone able to provide?
^^ This is me.

I'm still currently looking into whether or not I'm available to go to this tournament; it'd be the first one I've been to that's out of my province.

I'm hearing that these monthlies aren't that crowded, but because of time and the near future, this tournament may be one of the last ones I'll be able to attend.

If anyone's willing to provide housing for me, and possibly a friend, I'd appreciate it greatly. But nothing's 100% yet. Know that.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, so who's all going to animethon on the 6th

I asked steve about dubs and he said he was lacking wii's, so if we bring wii's dubs should happen

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
good **** darren, i'll be camping that game room like a *****
I just need to switch a work shift with someone. If I can then awesome, but if I can't I probably won't be able to make brawl whenever it's happening.

I'm sure someone will take a saturday shift though, so no worries.

Frio

Smash Champion
Luke and I are going Jack. I'm not too sure abvout brining a wii though. Seems pretty gud chance to get it stolen.

And when is this bc tourney, ill go if we car pool.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I guess you're not coming to BC since I'm going, right Darren? =(
lmao

I consider you one of my rivals! I wouldn't miss passing up the chance to face you in bracket again D:<
Unless I have plans and can't make it lol

KillLock

Smash Lord
I doubt it'll get stolen Mark. The security is pretty good at this venue(Also just a bunch of weeaboo's there). Though if you don't want to bring one I can understand why, but dubs probably won't happen with only two wii's, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom