• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
i'm pretty sure he's from california

nobody knows how to fight gaw -_- this yoshi is apparently not that bad. and then sade got handled by luke too, but she did a lot better against everyone else

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Sade beat bladewise and zekey, but I 3 stocked her... Zekey beat me, knocking me out from the tournament =(. Zekey also 2-0'd biglou some how. My pool was ****ed up.

Frio

Smash Champion
Dear Luke:

Since you never came on MSN today or FB I have left you this message here. Come to my house tomorrow not my apartment. I am assuming since you always lurk these threads you will read this and I am free of responsibility if you go to my apartment.

*** you,
Mark

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Dear Luke:

Since you never came on MSN today or FB I have left you this message here. Come to my house tomorrow not my apartment. I am assuming since you always lurk these threads you will read this and I am free of responsibility if you go to my apartment.

*** you,
Mark
Wow **** you tooo, you never left a time and I don't memorize your gay *** dadress so finbding your house is gonna be a total *****.

gogdamn

Frio

Smash Champion
Shiro how many wii's do we need for doubles at animethon. Luke and I are willing to bring ours.

EDIT: I honestly do not mean to double post i am just dumb

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Letting everyone know that I will be hosting on the 12th so people can get some last minute practice in before the monthly.

KillLock

Smash Lord
That was the first thing I thought too, PT benefits from this really well considering IVY SUCKS SUM MAD ****

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I'm looking for larger scale and hoping for more of a Sept-October ish period.

Also more who is willing to host a tournament. Who hosted the recent one that Eric Brown went to?
I hosted that tournament, and animethons turn out was the largest edmonton has ever seen for brawl. 64 people. IIRC there hasn't been a larger one.

T-block

B2B TST
you guys make me smile

two stock and one stock is something i've been thinking a lot about. i'm down to try if you guys are.

one stock food on low imo ;)

Frio

Smash Champion
Yo im actually saying something important!!!

K, so in order for doublles to happen at Animethon we're going to need 3 set ups from us. I can bring one and Luke can bring a wii. We're wondering if you guys can manage to bring 2 tvs and one wii so we can do doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom