• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Still win? Pretty sure double dsmash got them locked.
Ohhhh snap.

well. Me and whoever I team with will...uh...

Hm. idk lol

[EDIT]

I think I'm gonna take a break from exclusively using Sonic in tourney (come APEX and nearing it though hell yeah all Sonic) and use other characters in Doubles and Singles. Watch out for that Fox!

Frio

Smash Champion
^^^ truth, and hell no luke u slubberdegullion

EDIT: God damn Brandon you ruined my truth. Ima ban you first now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't know what it is, but I am just saying you should main MK.

I had yellow first, and I played pika in melee before you did.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
@ Luke

It's simple. According to Keith I already play like X. All I have to do is play even faster and not hold back on my attacks. :awesome:
That's not what I said, LOL.

It's simple. According to Keith my Marth plays like X. All I have to do is play even faster and not hold back on my attacks.
Your Marth is probably better than X's Marth, FOR SERIOUS. ;D

I said the difference between Brandon's Sonic and X's was that X didn't hesitate, applied more pressure, and just generally played faster. Basically, Brandon gives us too much time to cover Sonic's options, but X wouldn't give us that sort of breathing room.

That's just my observation from watching X play (and playing against him) at Genesis, and comparing that to the only other Sonic I've seen play - KU RA U DO.

Frio

Smash Champion
I played pika in 64. Gladna Karpatska valchitza s dalag kosam minet da ti prai deeba. You damn furry.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well, it was SOMETHING along the lines of what you said, but thanks for clarifying Keith.

Also, I'll make Luke break his all MK thing by having him switch to Pikachu on my Fox. lol

Frio

Smash Champion

Well it means: "Let a hungry Carpathian long-haired she-wolf blow your ****, ****"
in Bulgarian of course

EDIT: Dont ask me where I'm getting this from >_>

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Well it means: "Let a hungry Carpathian long-haired she-wolf blow your ****, ****"
in Bulgarian of course

EDIT: Dont ask me where I'm getting this from >_>
You probably missed, like, all the special, non-English characters, dude.

I didn't know Luke was a furry, though. That's crazy.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
...those Starcraft avis are awesome. Too bad Sonic would probably look terrible in one of those. And that's sad when Pikachu looks sweet in it. LOL

brningpyre

Smash Lord
If anyone can pass me a link to a render of Jim Raynor's mug shot that's transparent on the inside, it would be much appreciated.

I couldn't find anything like that on Google, so I just did a half-***ed gimpshop.

I'm just shamelessly copying Mark, anyway.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've decided to main :metaknight:

I've finally seen the light.
You are all doomed now.

:)

EDIT: Oh and Jamie's MK is legit!
I got destroyed.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
well with everyone switching mains, ima give diddy another try

p.s. i've been away from smashboards for a while, what have i missed?

Frio

Smash Champion
Nope, not a furry.
Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.
The subject may use:
simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether

The concept of denial is particularly important to the study of addiction. The theory of denial was first researched seriously by Anna Freud. She classified denial as a mechanism of the immature mind, because it conflicts with the ability to learn from and cope with reality.

Limeee

Smash Champion
LOL

:awesome:

lol I kinda want these.

I was kidding about :metaknight: of course. I'm the last person that will use him lol
I just......don't like Peach anymore xD
well your shiek is getting pretty sexy, so stick with her haha. watch some japanese shieks and take notes. they are sooo good :)

:009:

Limeee

Smash Champion
so i was texting luke and talking to keith while at a family dinner with my cousins and stuff. and keith told me he was gonna dress up in a furry costume next time he saw luke just to **** with him and i laughed so hard i choked on my gum and almost threw up/passed out lmao

EDIT: man **** OoT is so hard, im in this goron temple i have no idea what im supposed to do, i cant pick up these bombs lying around everywhere because im stil younglink

wtffff
there are these torches at the bottem of this thing i assume i am supposed to light, but there is no fire anywhere in this room
nvm i think i got it, i had to play a song in some random spot >.> man im not used to games not babying me everywhere i go

t3h Icy

Smash Master
EDIT: man **** OoT is so hard, im in this goron temple i have no idea what im supposed to do, i cant pick up these bombs lying around everywhere because im stil younglink

wtffff
there are these torches at the bottem of this thing i assume i am supposed to light, but there is no fire anywhere in this room
lo l

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Damnit Jamie, you need the special wristguard to pick up the bombs.

Oh wait were you just complaining about the place all the goron's chill? Not even the ****ing dungeon?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No, but seriously. Play a certain song for the big Goron inside that entrance where you played Zelda's Lullaby. Here's your hint.

Lost Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom