• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
@jamie: yes dan is better than bc

@brown: i love seeing new people join the forums here and also our competitive scene, i also just started picking up falco (used to play marth, kinda still do, but more so falco now) so hopefully we can learn from each other as we both improve. I'm looking forward to playing against you at my next tourney.

Limeee

Smash Champion
dan = superboom
luke = alphicans
jack = killlock or the crescent or whatever tomfoolery he is now
whitemike = chaos
chingchangchongmike = t-block
brandon = kuraudo
me = jamie <3
keith = brningpyre
jake = firefly
stefan= yoshara
Messi = twinsies (alvin/kalvin)
victor = victra <3 he's a bro
mark = frio cept hes quit smash or some ****
someone else post the rest

:009:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Edit: damn i got ninja'd

u'll learn more as it goes on too, we'll all likely introduce ourselves informally over the course of the day too haha, we're a pretty relaxed bunch of ppl like that

edit again: brown you know our names, but wats urs?

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Are you currently at teaching at any school?

I have this one student teacher and we always get sidetracked because he will start talking about how it is in jail (he used to be a guard or something) so for 1 entire class he was explaining "the gangs of Alberta"

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hahaha prob not, and that doesn't sound like any of the student teachers i know, im student teaching at St. Francis Xavier where another member of our smash community, kyle, goes to school

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
xavier's pretty good actually, i like it there

P.S. IMPORTANT!!! Check the updated OP, there's a new stagelist and stage striking procedure, and side event for Jan 8

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
xavier's pretty good actually, i like it there

P.S. IMPORTANT!!! Check the updated OP, there's a new stagelist and stage striking procedure, and side event for Jan 8
I'm guessing Green Greens is banned now??
I see it in both the banned and CP lists.

EDIT: Please say it's banned!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Are you currently at teaching at any school?

I have this one student teacher and we always get sidetracked because he will start talking about how it is in jail (he used to be a guard or something) so for 1 entire class he was explaining "the gangs of Alberta"
hahaha prob not, and that doesn't sound like any of the student teachers i know, im student teaching at St. Francis Xavier where another member of our smash community, kyle, goes to school
xavier sounds horrible, i know a few friends that went there (Oscar Romero here, its amazing)
am i the only one that sees the irony LOL

hi brown

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm not jack so i don't have an awesome picture to put up right now HOWEVER..

Yoshi's island melee is back? MARK *Computer-five* (thats where we high-five our respective computer screens in unison, shattering the time-space continuum, reverberating back through the internet, destroying Shaw (or telus, whoever is your ISP) and creating a satisfying clapping nose which will alert others of our hi-five), and because of this, the world will know.. Yoshi's Island is back. WHADUP

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I see 7 starters, green greens in BANNED and luigi's mansion in BANNED. I am disappointed! However I am happy because I get to play on rainbow cruise more.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
"Mid-tier:

The side event for the Jan. 8 Tourney will be a crew battle. This will have no entry fee but we will likely try to record matches as these events always have tons of hype!"

what?

T-block

B2B TST
Really...this again?
I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING THIS TIME

but i will fight for it to the death as always

Yoshi's island melee is back? MARK *Computer-five* (thats where we high-five our respective computer screens in unison, shattering the time-space continuum, reverberating back through the internet, destroying Shaw (or telus, whoever is your ISP) and creating a satisfying clapping nose which will alert others of our hi-five), and because of this, the world will know.. Yoshi's Island is back. WHADUP
<3 you ash... don't ever change

I see 7 starters, green greens in cp and luigi's mansion in CP. I am disappointed! However I am happy because I get to play on rainbow cruise more.
look again or get better communication skills imo :awesome:

"Mid-tier:

The side event for the Jan. 8 Tourney will be a crew battle. This will have no entry fee but we will likely try to record matches as these events always have tons of hype!"

what?
fffffffuuu- k i think it's good now

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
This is the best stage list we've ever had, btw.
gj

KillLock

Smash Lord
>Stage List
>Neutrals: Yoshi's island
>CPs: Yoshi's Island (Melee)
>NOT Japan stage list
>Luke's Mom

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord

<3 you ash... don't ever change

I see 7 starters, green greens in cp and luigi's mansion in CP. I am disappointed! However I am happy because I get to play on rainbow cruise more.

look again or get better communication skills imo :awesome:
Oh gay, I got *****.
>Stage List
>Neutrals: Yoshi's island
>CPs: Yoshi's Island (Melee)
>NOT Japan stage list
>Luke's Mom

This is the best stage list we've ever had, btw.
gj
you guys are the best we've ever had! ;)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Not anymore.

I say next time I wall jump off FD's ledge again.

Ban Yoshi's Island, Pictochat, Final Destination, or Yoshi's Island: Melee. The choice is yours. MWAHAHAH.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I edited my original post 2 minutes before you made that post. I guess I overestimate how fast you post. Oh ****, you used the quote in your other post. **** I am dumb lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom