• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
LOL Anybody who keeps the translations from Babelfish or Google Translation exactly as they are, is stupid.

Unless Jamie got away with that. Then the teacher's stupid.

T-block

B2B TST
saved me in chinese school too lol

i'm pretty sure the teachers knew something was up... or just thought i was incredibly stupid. either way, they didn't really care.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh. Then those guys weren't stupid.

They were just lazy. lmao

[EDIT]

Dangit I really wanna play BlazBlue right now. I think I'll get Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for the 360 so I have an excuse to get a fight stick for that console too.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
That was not Luke's advice, that was Isai's, which means you just called Isai's advice ****ty.

Off topic: Just so everyone here that plays BB knows, there is now a Alberta thread on Dustloop, in which I will hopefully post info on any casual events/tournaments going on.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Keith, if I get my stick dual-modded or if you do, we'll go back and forth to hang out and play and practice. And actually stay consistent/good.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
so who wants to host a smashfest sometime soon, i finish teaching this coming friday and i'll have absolutely nothing to do after that day, i wanna get some practice against more ppl than jamie and keith with my falco

Limeee

Smash Champion
me and mike have actually been having the funnest matches lately as marth vs falco

no rage.
compliments.
advice.
really makes me love this game

:009:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Of jamie gets good enough, mike might end up having a better falco vs marth game than me. That's not really saying much cause I SUCK balls at that match-up.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
that MU is effing hard as falco, im at the point where i sometimes consider letting jamie dancing blade me at 0 to avoid the CG, also i need to get better at boost grabbing so i can CG marth

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You don't need to boost grab, it's just a buffer dash grab.

Lol apparently you do boost grab for an extra 2 grabs. See I don't even know everything about the match-up! God I am a noob.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha omg jamie and I had the best match ever, both over 100% jamie kills me with a dolphin slash vertically, but jamie couldn't recover and died off the bottom before the dying animation off the top ended and i ended up winning by like half a second lol

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
silly tyler we're playing a good game where roy doesn't exist anymore

technically jamie u didn't kill me cuz the match ended before i would have died hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom