• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
k guys so i can't officially book the room until dec 15th, some kind of issue with booking into the new year before that time.

i'll book it that morning though

Frio

Smash Champion
Can we start up some kind of setup list. I think we should stop relying on 3-4 people to bring theirs and take some responsibility for ourselves =/. WE'll probably get more tvs and a quicker tourney this way.

Frio

Smash Champion
Well I meant being being communist and forcing people to bring TV`s but I guess that works too =/

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
jamie i started playing that game a few days ago after stopping playing it for a few years

my first runthrough through the first level, i came across like 5 death-causing glitches, there was a couple with tails that happened to me that aren't even in that video

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I played, I beat it, Shadow was the only tolerable piece of gameplay.

Common knowledge that the game blows hard and doesn't even deserve to be called a beta. You think I didn't know this?

Any other reason in particular you guys are trying to be d***s?

KillLock

Smash Lord
I played, I beat it, Shadow was the only tolerable piece of gameplay.

Common knowledge that the game blows hard and doesn't even deserve to be called a beta. You think I didn't know this?

Any other reason in particular you guys are trying to be d***s?

Frio

Smash Champion
I`m pretty sure everyone is a fan of some kind of crap series. No reason to **** the bricks

Me- Megaman Battle network
Dan- Weird music anime thing (I dunno if he`s trolling or not)
Tyler- FFR
Luke- Weird *** Furry Hentai games
Everyone else- BlazeBlue, TvC >_>

EDIT: Not to mention we all play brawl

Limeee

Smash Champion
After a hilarious game of LoL, i don't think fraser and mark will ever talk to me again :S
first david, now them lol
LoL ruins relationships
:009:

Frio

Smash Champion
Google translate is just ********. The only thing that didnt make sense was my last sentence.

Frio

Smash Champion
My Italian teacher for high school called some kids out for using translators. What she basically said was This **** doesnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom