• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
the second link gave an adoption rate to support the argument instead of sounding like complete opinion

i just found them interesting to read, should probly change subject before ****storm ensues lol

but yeah if this monthly happens before maiko leaves then i'll show up before i never see maiko until...whenever he comes back? or maybe he isn't coming back at all?

Frio

Smash Champion
It`s just nice to switch to melee`s homo over from Brawls homo. Sure melee has shine spikes and sheik, but it doesn`t have MK and F tilt/Utilt

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It`s just nice to switch to melee`s homo over from Brawls homo. Sure melee has shine spikes and sheik, but it doesn`t have MK and F tilt/Utilt
You'll see how gay the game can really be after awhile. People underestimate how homo melee is so badly. When you're getting tippered by marth all day, you'll be crawling back. Oh and falco's fsmash is probably the biggest reason why I think melee is a pile of **** sometimes. That move covers all options all the time and is the biggest load of **** ever.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol! It's kinda hard when both of those moves take up all the distance you can cover at that instant. No prediction needed.

Frio

Smash Champion
I think u tilt and Mks Up B is better at doing that

Get on MSN or FB or something, so I can troll argue with you faster

Limeee

Smash Champion
melee is a hell of a lot gayer than brawl
brawl has more defensive options, so you can escape gay **** easier
i think you can compare the DotA games to the smash bros
DoTA = smash 64 (one character can **** the other team over, no defensive options, super punishing difficulty)
HoN = melee (super fast paced, flashy, fun to watch, fun to **** around in and play competetively)
LoL = brawl (most interesting characters, more variety, safer gameplay, less scary, easier to get into)
but i'm the only one who cares about this comparison >.<

:009:
P.S in melee i don't need to outplay, or outlast. just out dsmash

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Shine spike. My worst enemy as Ganon. If there were no shine spike I'd love Melee even more.

Mark, next Melee Doubles event, I think it's high time for our Doubles return.

Or I can team with Victor again. JK-Pop. Such a catchy team name.

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
oh hey people, hopefully planning on showing up for next RPS

New to forums, best player among friends (i'm still not that good -_-)
won monies at friend tournaments, main falco and hope to start learning Snake and marth

I'll try to stay very active on forums but usually just lurk after a month or two

MeSSi

Smash Ace

won monies at friend tournaments, main falco and hope to start learning Snake and marth

I'll try to stay very active on forums but usually just lurk after a month or two

welcome to the community! we look forward to seeing u there. bring yur friends. it will be fun. :)

T-block

B2B TST

hey man - good to see you managed to get your account set up. sounds like a solid character selection you got going (snake ffffffuuuuu-)

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
snake looks like an insane player to learn (snake and diddy are confusing with their item assisted playstyle)

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Definitely bring your friends. Tournaments that we don't know about is always interesting.

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Definitely bring your friends. Tournaments that we don't know about is always interesting.

this is the 3rd time (2nd year) that hes hosted "merylfest" (meryl from MGS) there was about 5-6 people that showed up (less than last year, expected around 13)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I see. Definitely tell them that there is competitive smash in Edmonton.

If you want any advice when it comes to falco, I can help you out. GENERALLY I know lots about the character and his strategies in match-ups, so feel free to ask me anything anytime.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Unless its against marth.

Also, @brown don't pick up snake. its just wasted time unless you can beast hard in doubles. he kinda just sucks and gets boring quickly
marth is baller tho <3

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We're considerately small compared to other places, but for our size we're a pretty powerful force in the country as a whole (not counting Ally region hahah)

Good to have you, Brown! Looking forward to seeing you around. And don't listen to what Jamie says. Snake is all kinds of awesome.

--

@ Tyler

I did, actually. At one of Steve's (Shiro420) little hosted tourneys. I also teamed with Mike W in Brawl and we used that name.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey! Edmonton is a decent size. Canada doesn't really have many big communities so comparatively, edmonton is dece. Maybe 20~ in edmonton?

also i walked passed white mike today and he totally pulled a david

T-block

B2B TST
WOW JAMIE

TOO FAR

IF I COULD BAN YOU I WOULD

edmonton is decently sized for canada, as victra said. we were the strongest brawl community in western canada for a long time. we probably still are, although bc is catching up.

Limeee

Smash Champion
WOW JAMIE

TOO FAR

IF I COULD BAN YOU I WOULD

edmonton is decently sized for canada, as victra said. we were the strongest brawl community in western canada for a long time. we probably still are, although bc is catching up.
i would report you <3. merry christmas!

i had a decent sized response before i noticed you said western canada lol
were definately better than BC btw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom