• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i don't like the stages myself, but this is actually a pretty solid stagelist

having halberd and delfino on CP makes your life a bit easier against metaknight

:009:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
kick ***, I am officially in charge of making the new video thread on the falco boards, now time to make up a super big, fancy, artistically sexy, right in your face, awesome, attention grabbing, kick *** banner for it

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
well that's effed, it should be at the bottom middle of the black box, just try clicking around there see if something happens haha, otherwise stop sucking

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
tried that, didn't work

i'm pretty sure it's my adblocker, i don't know why it would block the under part of the black box but i'll figure it out tomorrow cause i should probably be studying for my finals

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I used firefox for years and switched to chrome a couple months ago.

firefox used to be good but it hasn't done **** in the past few years. its single-process structure and lack of hyperthreading to multiple cores is embarrassing.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I looked at the source code, and it's pretty simple, nothing that could really go wrong there. Not even with Adblocker.

As a sidenote, the code for Smashboards is surprisingly well laid out - comments and everything~! Happy, happy, joy, joy~!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
then what the **** is wrong with my internet LOL =/

i know that my chrome is glitched in the sense that it never installed incognito but i doubt that has anything to do with this

maybe it's chrome beta? cause that's what i'm using i think

Limeee

Smash Champion
Starter:

* Battlefield
* Castle Siege
* Final Destination
* Lylat Cruise
* Pokemon Stadium 1
* Smashville
* Yoshi's Island

Counter:

* Brinstar
* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Halberd
* Jungle Japes
* Norfair
* Pictochat
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Rainbow Cruise
* Yoshi's Island (Melee)
god damnit seriously

:009:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I still think this thread needs to re-derail back to figuring out what the hell is wrong with Tyler's computer. That was getting to be a interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom