• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
"That was getting to be a interesting."

You Italian or-a something?

[EDIT]

@ Mike

...a stage to live on? You'd go with that place instead of Isle Delfino? That place is a paradise!

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
fair point, i'd probably live on halberd, i could travel anywhere, and just think of the accomodations an expensive and huge ship like that would have!

T-block

B2B TST
but you can only be on the deck, and then there's three BROKEN hazards targetting you

idk why i'm putting restrictions on this stupid discussion, but you choose a STAGE, not a stage's setting ;D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh. ...well if it's not a stage setting... Save for the bombs, I'd go with Green Greens. At least there you can eat some apples to sustain yourself.

I know the wind sucks though...

Gah. I wanna live on Isle Delfino instead, as a setting...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I know! I'm disappointed, but that's life sometimes, you know? I'll always have Super Mario All-Stars to play while I'm recovering! Hopefully I won't be gone for long.

February or March I should return. And I will be even better then before. Both physically and as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom