• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I planned this for early in the semester specifically so that there would be as little pressure for university students as possible. It's understandable if you don't feel comfortable missing a day of classes for the travel, but it would be great if you could find a way. ^.^

:005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:o

I'll reconsider going.
I really need to think on it though. It'll be a fun trip if I do go!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ahh! Hmm, I would have the money to buy myself a ticket, but is that what I really want to spend it on? Get a confirmed list going, and if it looks promising, I'll definitely consider it.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
I know a few people said earlier that they'd prefer to wait for the Summer to come back down to BC for another tournament, but I want to double check; is there any interest to come to Phoenix 5 on the 22nd of January? After Tourneyplay Portland, a lot of players from the US have expressed interest in coming, including Felix, Jem, and Nerd, so it's shaping up to be a very solid tournament. The attendance list we have right now is at around 40 entrants, and it'll only get bigger as people from the US start to work out their plans and get carpools together. So, let me know. =]

school is a non issue since it is so early on in the semester but i dont wanna buy a plane ticket to go... and im pretty sure driving there is not going to happen since it is winter... i like mike's plan on going in the summer

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If our tournies had 30+ people then I could agree to that lol

T-block

B2B TST
the way you're supposed to do it makes it sound like it was intentionally coded, which is kinda cool =o

i'm more interested in the new grab break method though xP

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Ahh! Hmm, I would have the money to buy myself a ticket, but is that what I really want to spend it on? Get a confirmed list going, and if it looks promising, I'll definitely consider it.
The closest thing we have to a confirmed list is the attendance list we have in the OP in the Phoenix 5 thread. There are a lot of people in the US who have expressed interest in coming, but most of them aren't 100% sure yet; however, there is already a carpool from Oregon in the works, and I'm sure that with the interest being expressed in WA, a carpool from there will soon follow. We currently have just over 40 people on the attendance list, and about 75% of those are listed as confirmed.

If our tournies had 30+ people then I could agree to that lol
Yeah, this is kind of an issue...we don't want to drive 12 hours for a monthly. =[

It's kind of expected that there isn't a lot of interest in driving down because of the weather, but I'm glad to see there is still some interest anyway. =] And even if nobody comes down, that'll just make Phoenix 6 all the more hyped!

@ Jamie: That's what some people like to call a joke. =]

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No I agree with Jamie. How can it be a joke? Going from Hands off my prey, to hands off my bread is completely random, and not funny at all.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
bread is srs bsns.

I wouldn't say that the "Hands off my bread!" thing isn't funny (rather it used to be). It's just overused to the point that you don't chuckle anymore.

Can the next cool Falco thing be what Keith put with the seagulls attacking that guy?

"YOU'RE @#$%ING NEXT!"

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I saw it, thought it was pretty cool, but then went back to the BlazBluez and never put more thought into it.

P.S. I can't be the only one thinking that they should put that into B-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom