• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
My Zelda is trash.
My Sheik is waaaay sexier.

Here are some recent vids of my Peach though!(Finally)
Me and Brandon did a Bo5. Except the 1st match and 3rd match weren't recorded?

Match 2
Match 4
Match 5

Alberta needs more vids.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Nice. You guys recorded a lot of matches. XD I really like seeing good Sheik vids, but they're so scarce because nobody uses her. >.>

I enjoyed watching a lot of your matches, actually. A couple people were asking me about you after you nabbed the first post in the Phoenix 5 thread, so it's nice to have some good recent vids of you. =P

Oh look at that, I goofed up the colour on my last post. Better go back and fix that. >.>

:005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I guess they were wondering who the hell I was?

My Sheik needs loads of work though. I think I used ftilt like 3 times altogether in all the vids. I never use it and I don't know why haha

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Pft. I like how you only post videos where you win, Darren (on your channel lol)

[EDIT]

DISREGARD THAT PLEASE. I just clicked Darren's links. I thought that halfsplitsoul was Darren all this time. Please excuse my fail.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
omg dtp you should teach me peach <3

I've been trying to pick Peach up forever and it's sort of working but sort of not
haha I could try!
I just flail my Peach around the stage while throwing turnips everywhere to see if anything good happens.

But if you want to know a bunch of specifics and tricks then I can help you out :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOL

You've got a decent Peach already. So yeah now it's just about perfecting things such as timing and spacing and learning match up specifics and that only comes with loads of practice.

Also, Float cancel nair *****. I've been slowly working it into my gameplay more. It's great for punishing things. It's super quick, auto cancels, has sex kick properties and looks sexy too. Way better some of her other options imo.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Awwwww, Jamie~ Such a cute avatar~

so apparently tio doesn't work for macs?
You need Microsoft's .NET framework for it to run. There's an implementation for Mac OS X, called Mono.

---

Edit: I'm not completely sure if this will work, but it's worth a shot. You could also look into running Windows virtually. Or just not give your old laptop to Mom.

---

2nd Edit: Mike got a Macbook for Christmas, btw. Lucky/spoiled son of a b****.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Okay guys!

Seeing as I won't be active in the Smash scene for a couple of months at the very least, I'm planning on hosting one more Spruce Grove Zone smashfest.

It'll be this Saturday, January 1st.

Spruce Grove

64/Melee/Brawl/Whatever other games we wanna play. 3 Marmot Avenue; the usual place for those that have been here.

There's 2 TVs here for Smash, 1 HDTV for high-def gaming for Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue, Halo, whatever else. I want anyone and everyone to be able to come to this. And staying overnight is an option as well seeing as there is a lot of room at my house. Sleeping bag/blanket/pillow or whatever would be advised. Besides! This is a perfect way of kicking off the new year of Smash and gaming.

The first day of the 2011 Smash season; let's make a good impression of it!

The time to come over is 10 AM at the earliest. Afternoon is fine as well.

Oh yeah! I'll be supplying the beverages and some chips. But if we want a proper dinner with pizza and the like, bring $5 please!

If there are enough people we'll have a small tournament as well. $1/$2 entry fee OR free with pride on the line. If we get more TVs/Wiis, with enough Wii Remotes we can even play some Mario Kart Wii or Super Mario Bros. or whatever else. I'm hoping to make this the best Smashfest I've hosted yet!! Help me make it happen before I go under the knife.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I thought that seeing as most people have plans on New Years Eve (parties and all), doing this for the weekend seemed like the best idea.

Whatever works best for people, we can also do this on Sunday, the 2nd. That's another possibility for people.

T-block

B2B TST
lol macbook pro... how lame xP best bet is probably to run windows on it... it'll be useful to have windows anyways

i'll be in calgary by then brandon, so i won't be able to make it =( but i hope you all have a good time, and all the best with your surgery.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Oddly enough this is my only day off for the entire winter break, and I really want to smash so I'm a maybe! I've never been to your house yet ^^

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Perfect!! David, if this takes place on the 1st, find a way to go to Jack's. I can pick both you and him up from there and no need to waste gas driving out to Spruce Grove. Jamie, you better damn well make it! I'm supplying free pop, man. Free wake-up juice for you!

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Wow if that's the case then I'm pretty much confirmed 100% as long as I find a way back home :p I'll talk to Jack. Legit brandon lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Awesome! It ain't a party until Keith arrives.

Good news too. If I can, I'll be getting Adam to come too and he has a fightstick as well. Therefore no pad shenanigans or johns with there only being one stick. If not, I'll just try to convince Stephan and Kyle to show up for the 360 version since Stephan owns a 360 stick. ... I want them to come on out anyway, but you get the idea. lol

Just say that some friend is having surgery and won't be able to see any of his friends for a while so you want to go see them and--oh. Wait.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom