• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Oh i totally thought this monthly was on a sunday, i have saturday off again.. though it might be bad if i spend my only days off playing smash haha :l

I might attend after i get a haircuttt. If so, you should bring my fightstick brandonn.

Also thanks for the smashfest, was hella fun :D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
David, I won't be able to make it.

My surgery is tomorrow and I will literally be out of action for 2 to 4 months. This can be remedied though by getting your exact address, and you can arrange a time in which my Mom could drop it off to you, whenever she's in the city for something, if you'd be alright with it.

Limeee

Smash Champion
oh yeah i need a partner and stuff
with kurururururuaudo not there. but he ditches me everytime theres something better anyways

:009:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey now, hold the phone. I think the last two times was because I teamed with Mike Wong since we never actually teamed before and I thought it'd be fun, and...I think I teamed with Adam one more time for old time sakes.

When I come back in 2-4 months, I'll be back to 100% when it comes to absolutely everything. My skill will be better, my consistency will be better, and I'm totally down for teaming with you next time if it means we can do some awesome stuff.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Hey now, hold the phone. I think the last two times was because I teamed with Mike Wong since we never actually teamed before and I thought it'd be fun, and...I think I teamed with Adam one more time for old time sakes.

When I come back in 2-4 months, I'll be back to 100% when it comes to absolutely everything. My skill will be better, my consistency will be better, and I'm totally down for teaming with you next time if it means we can do some awesome stuff.
jamie just enjoys trolling, i never listen to him newayz

so with you and maiko gone, that's two PRers not attending? should be some unique tournaments

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Lol I guess I'll make it for singles :) (cuz there will be melée friendlies right <3?) also I can stay pretty late this time, what's the side event? (crews <3?)

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
dunno if there'll be melee friendlies, if someone brings a setup though it'll certainly be a go

and yes side event this time is crews! :D

everyone make sure you read over the OP before sat, cuz the stage list is different (7 starters now) from last monthly and the stage-striking procedure is different as well (1-2-2-1 striking procedure)

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
yes this is on saturday

confirmed setups so far are listed in the OP
TVs:
Super Hensel Bros.
Super Hensel Bros.
KillL0ck
Yoshara
-

Wii's:
Super Hensel Bros.
Alphicans
KillL0ck
Yoshara
-

if we could get another setup that would make things work SOOOOO well
4 setups is minimum to run pools and brackets smoothly, 5 or 6 would be ideal though

KillLock

Smash Lord
oh, i thought i said that for the last one not this one?

i won't be able to anymore lol, no ride

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha no it was dec. 7th i believe u said that

damnit! alvin/kelvin, u able to bring a setup? mark you able to bring a setup since luke is picking you up?

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
The twins still have my tv, depending on their ride situation we'll bring that one and a wii. But thats up in the air, we'll just try for that. Mark, bring your setup kthxbye. And umm, ya but no but ya but no but ya.

T-block

B2B TST
Feel better soon Brandon ^_^

I think I'm gonna start harvesting CRTs... I'm aiming to have three or four CRTs to bring to each tournament by the time I get back, but I want to take money from the pot for it. Are you guys (esp the top players, but I want everyone's opinion) okay with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom