• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Not to be an *** Tyler, butt you already lost, seeing as you didn't make a joke.

Moving on, I personally think we should rectumfy our speach, before we go to far.

brningpyre

Smash Lord

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
oh **** i totally forgot about this, i can't come tomorrow cause im busy, ill be having a smashfest with a ton of friends soon though so i can get in some awesome PvP time (no one wants to play with me D: ) and it will all be recorded :D

sorry i can't make it this time maybe next if i don't die...

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
idk still planning with friends, most of my friends are just casual so not much of a challenge :D most likely near the end of month

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
something tells me my parents would be a lil pissed if i came home at 3. i think ill just come out and watch events/ do some friendlies

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
oh btw i just realized i work tomorrow i might still be able to show up for singles brackets D: (get off at 4:30)

Frio

Smash Champion
I kinda wanna go into singles cause of pools. Pools are probably the best part of tournies =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom