• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Jamie, let's team again when I come back. I'm confident that you and I can at least take 2nd consistently, then we can work on taking 1st down the road.

Mach Limeee

Speed of Limeee

Betas of Breakfast Justice

Team names? I'm excited for when I can come back. I find out in a week if this will be a 4 month recovery process or a 6 week recovery process. When I'm coming back, it's gonna be in a huge way. Watch out top 3.

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
me and (c)alvin should start a team for people like us...............

i of course mean people living in canada that enjoy brawl

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Actually, I made up most of them on the spot. Then I ran out of ideas for my own team name, so I made it *** *** ***.

Jack and Dan's is all original and beautiful, as usual~

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So, the videos for this last monthly will be going up on a shared Canada channel. I just have to wait to get details from Tin Man.

(basically, more views for Alberta play)

As soon as those are up, I'll update the Alberta Video Thread completely.

ASH: I need you to tell me about that splitter cable you have. I can't seem to find one online for some reason.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a splitter, thats the problem lol. I never recorded audio, only visual. And the box itself, is called Pinnacle Dazzle.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Videos are uploading to the CanadaBrawl channel right now. You guys should subscribe~

Also, our videos are going to be viewed by a lot of different people now, so I'm upgrading our setup. I managed to find a cheap splitter and capture device online, so I'll try that out at our place.

We can still preserve commentary too, since I can use my laptop's mic to record at the same time, and then just add the audio on afterwards.

---

Edit: Consoles are cool, PC's are cool. Better to play both, you silly fanboys.

---

ASH: There was so many bad reviews of the Dazzle online that I skipped it. But bring it to the next tourney/smashfest, and we'll try it out.

BROWN: Can you ask your buddy/guy/friend aboot what kind it is, and where he got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom