• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I want to test it out once you get it hensels, we must smash sometime!
agreed! keith i'll chip in a few $ for it as well, since i'll want to be using it alot at our house as well. I wanna get some videos of my falco up onto the falco video thread I created on the falco boards.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
While shopping for it, I also learned that despite having free shipping on some things, Amazon.ca is still way more expensive than Amazon.com. Wtf, Canada?

Also, November and January results need to be added to the OP, and you need to book the room for Feb. 5, Mike.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i'll book the room for feb 5 either tomorrow or friday

also i think im gonna put up flyers again, that seemed to work well, make sure you talk to ur friends about it and get them to talk to their friends, spreading the word around will surely get a couple ppl

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
yea i'll put some around the U and at WEM again in blueshift gaming and at play me the video game store since i know the owner there, maybe in gamestop as well

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
alright ill talk to my friend about it (hes the one that might be interested to coming to tourneys, he does LP's on youtube)

ALSO killock i just bought a 5770 a few hours ago, its SHEXY but i still wish i could have got gtx 460 (if you even know what im talking about) gta4 highest graphics i average 50 fps

EDIT: friend says its good to use the splitter but we need "cyberlink power director" to record on pc, im sure you could use a diff program??

brningpyre

Smash Lord
alright ill talk to my friend about it (hes the one that might be interested to coming to tourneys, he does LP's on youtube)

ALSO killock i just bought a 5770 a few hours ago, its SHEXY but i still wish i could have got gtx 460 (if you even know what im talking about) gta4 highest graphics i average 50 fps

EDIT: friend says its good to use the splitter but we need "cyberlink power director" to record on pc, im sure you could use a diff program??
Heh, yeah. You can use any video editing software that can stream input from a USB device (Windows Movie Maker, Virtual Dub, etc.).

(I have a GTX 580, 'cause I'm a baller)

BRANDON: I need some ASSistance with Dissidia. How do you defend?

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Heh, yeah. You can use any video editing software that can stream input from a USB device (Windows Movie Maker, Virtual Dub, etc.).

Awwwww I hate you man -_- steam=brownerthanbrown XD

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Was hesitant about gettin an ati cause I've usednvidia for so long, pcs totally done upgrades for another few months now...

alphicans: I need an adult. D: (15...)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

... uhm... Right Shoulder button? lmao

Be mindful of HP attacks as they'll break your guard. In EX-Mode, Cloud will crush your guard with normal Brave Attacks. He's one of the more dangerous characters in EX-Mode for that very reason. Blocking against Cloud is certain death. I THINK Jecht can also guard crush too.

I'm getting excited for Dissidia Duodecim coming out soon. Lightning, Kain, Vaan, Laguna, Tifa, and Yuna (as a summoner) were all confirmed so far.

[EDIT]

@ Brown

Luke is an adult.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
someone host plz. we could record more matches and put them up on canadabrawl youtube.

ash should just give his recording stuff to keith. ash will probably never upload anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom