• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, but I can't make it today due to how bad the driving conditions are and because I am pretty much snowed in right now.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
You know, I think we should have another tournament in early febuary because of how bad the weather was for this one, and because it has been four months since my last tournament.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Early February... Hmm. Funny thing is I may or may not be able to make that one.

Right now this whole recovery process can go one of two ways. 50% chance of this healing properly and in 6 weeks I am at 100% and ready to go. The other 50% chance because this was a huge incision, I get an infection and when they take the stitches out it stays completely open and heals from the inside and out, and I am out of action for 4 months straight.

We'll know for sure when I get the stitches taken out in about 2 weeks. Either way, I may miss an early Feb one anyway because of the chance I may be getting laser eye surgery.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Why laser eye surgery? Just goin' for everything at once?

Also, matches were hype, crews were pretty messed, singles was fun. Jack is getting goooooood~

Mike is out for the night, so we probably won't see results until tomorrow.

As a sidenote, I am so glad I got winter tires. They were expensive, but hella worth it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@ the hensels (lime/brningpyre/chaos)

I want the video's of this tourney for CanadaBrawl

I strongly suggest that the videos of this tourney get uploaded on CanadaBrawl and only CanadaBrawl, otherwise it defeats the purpose of the channel (because there are tourney vids form Canada elsewhere =/).

Please provide me with the videos.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Legit win vs my MK Jack. I felt so underprepared even game 4, I am surprised I won that match. I gotta brush up on strategy, because you've learned some new ****. GaW probably won't cut it anymore :/.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Legit win vs my MK Jack. I felt so underprepared even game 4, I am surprised I won that match. I gotta brush up on strategy, because you've learned some new ****. GaW probably won't cut it anymore :/.
Thanks lol, was such a hype set. so nervous from both of us!

and i can't wait :colorful:

next time dan ill try and put up a better fight... i hate being 3-0'd and 3-1'd, feels bad man. :reverse:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh man. All of this talk, I can't wait to come back. You two better get ready for me!

......hnnnnngh ow dkhjfdlfkhad /goes back to healing

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol! Such a greasy CP on you. Making you think twice about going Castle Siege :). But of course I'll go DDD on you.... It's just yoshi ;).

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
I vote feb 5th. Still early in the semester, so school isn't an issue, as per the 19th conflicts with reading week (which people may be out of town for) and exams immediately after.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
oh sweet, i was gonna call dan and jack later today and see if they wanted to come over tomorrow haha, jack help me work on my mixups!

so glad i don't have classes on mondays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom