• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well aren't I glad that I decided to plug my computer back in today and check this thread (Comp was unplugged because of Christmas). I will be trying pretty hard to see if I can go on the 1st.

Update: I should be able to go, unless something comes up at last minute. I will be bringing a setup for Brawl and possibly even a 360 for CS.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can probably come. I work at 5 though. So I'll either come early and leave at 4:30, come late after work, or both, we'll see lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
how late can we stay? i can come but im coming home from my friends cabin and i might not be very early

when is keith/mike going? or anyone else who can drive me?

:009:

T-block

B2B TST
heh...not gonna lie your name looks a lot sexier

hello from calgary ^_^

my internet will be limited for the next few days until i can get it set up at my place

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Hi Mike ^.^

Brandon what time are you going to be at Jack's... He told me he was planning to stay over, and i have to work on sunday at 10 so unless i get a ride back that night i prolly cant go :(

I'll keep you updateeeeddd. Text me since its more convenient if you want. 780-938-7531

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey guys! Big update here!

People are allowed to stay overnight if needed. You can also come and go as early and as late as you want. If you're late though (like, 10+ or so if for some reason my Mom's asleep, which she shouldn't be), just use common sense and be quiet when coming in (the yappy yorkies will likely blow it and start barking but Mom knows that all too well, hahah.)

David, I plan on being in the city to pick up Jack by 10 or 11 AM since the smashfest will start at 10 AM at the very earliest.

If you need some more time, like say, 12 o'clock or something to be at Jack's, that's fine. I'm pretty sure that no one's gonna care that the host won't be there to pick a couple of people up for like, a half hour or something. For anyone who has any further questions, contact me at 780-242-0032, texting or calling is fine. Or toss me a PM.

Stephan! Try to get Kyle to come too! Also, if Keith can get his stick fixed up and you bring a CS 360 set-up, that'll mean one of two things. You can bring your fightstick and we rock it out on the 360 version to cater to Kyle's pad style, or if he fixes it to play on the PS3 as well and if Kyle isn't coming, that just means we play on the PS3 version since I have one to use as well!

I'll buy a 360 stick later. gdit all. lmao

Cool new name, Jamie!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Bumping for finalized notice about tomorrow's smashfest!

Spruce Grove Zone - 2011 Edition • Act 1

- Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
- 3 Marmot Avenue
- Saturday, January 1st • 12PM to Sunday (overnight Smash)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl • Melee/BlazBlue/whatever we want to do!
- Chips & Pop are on the house (bring your own if there's something specific you want but I'll have the coca colas and the iced-teas and whatever else!)
- $5 for pizza (the more people that come, the more slices we can get per amount of people instead of paying more for just one or two)
- Bring a pillow and sleeping bag for those staying overnight. I can supply a few blankets in case they're needed. Begone by the afternoon on Sunday! No real rush though. I have a heater that I can put out in the living room area to raise the temperature a bit so nobody freezes half to death when sleeping!

Set-Ups

Kuraudo
- 2 CRTs
- 1 Wii/Brawl/Melee
- 1 LCD (for BlazBlue and other high-def gaming experiences)

Yoshara
- 1 CRT(?)
- 1 Wii/Brawl set-up
- 1 360/BlazBlue

Frio (Unconfirmed)
- 1 CRT
- 1 Wii/Brawl set-up

--

Keith, if you and/or Jamie are showing up, do you think that one of you could bring a Wii? Unless you're bringing a whole set-up. Either way, that way we can have four games going at the same time.

I also have couches that I can move (with some help from you guys if that's cool lol) so that we can sit around and not have to take up the floor. So no need to worry about that, guys. I will be heading into the city tomorrow at 12 PM to pick up Luke, Dan, Jack, and David from Jack's place and coming back.

CONTACT INFORMATION

PM me, catch me on MSN (spin.dash@hotmail.com), or call/text me at 780-242-0032

If there's enough interest and people, we'll run a small double elimination bracket for Brawl or any other game we want, no entry, all pride. Seriouslies time!

If you got any more questions, let me know! :cool: Happy New Year, everyone.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just came in to say, Happy New Year, and happy new posting habbits. Here is to (hopefully) another year of smash at the UofA.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Couldnt figure out a way to get back home :( sorry brandon, have fun

lol nvm, brandon's too legit. hypee.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I forgot what a huge pain in the a** it is to change a flat tire...

I won't be able to take my car out to Spruce Grove, so I can't make it. Sorry.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
no super hensel bros.?!

wanna smash here tonight then keith? i can't go out anywhere but i can probably manage a few games of smash, i'll help you to practice the chaingrab against the furries

Limeee

Smash Champion
i cant go cuz my brothers are homos
happy new years
:009:
P.S luke im still gonna **** your ***

EDIT: current post count is date of birth :)

Limeee

Smash Champion

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My pika will be taking MM's at this tournament. Anyone, any character, lets go!
lol I didn't realize you felt so confident with your pika haha

Also, my controller broke so I probably won't play brawl anymore (Oh no).
I dropped my controller in the snow as I left my car last night and found it there this morning lol
The c-stick and control stick are ****ed up now D:

MeSSi

Smash Ace
lol I didn't realize you felt so confident with your pika haha

Also, my controller broke so I probably won't play brawl anymore (Oh no).
I dropped my controller in the snow as I left my car last night and found it there this morning lol
The c-stick and control stick are ****ed up now D:
lol. u dont have a controller so u quit? order a new one, their like 30 $.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha actually jamie and i bought a used gamecube and controller from gamestop for $25 just to get the controller, so now we have 2 gamecubes lol

also darren for this tourney if you need one, we have an extra controller for you

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Darren, better yet, you can use one of mine until you can find or buy your own. You know I have two and won't be going much of anywhere for some time. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom