• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilseph

Smash Ace
someone more broken than MK... LOL.

thats pretty impressive but seriosuly though, MK is ridiculous.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
LOL at Jack's dog completely chewing up Mike's shoes. They're a mess~

He loves me, though. That's why mine were neat and dandy.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sonic can make good use of that technique as well. I'll have to do some training to perfect it, but it can't be the only thing you do to take on Diddy anyway.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Snake can make good use of that technique as well. I'll have to do some uptilting to perfect it, but it can't be the only thing you do to take on Diddy anyway.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
GaW can make good use of that technique as well. I'll have to do some usmashing to perfect it, but it can't be the only thing you do to take on Diddy anyway.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Wario can make good use of that technique as well. I'll have to do some air-dodging to perfect it, but I'll be in the air directly above Diddy the whole f***in' time anyway.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Diddy can make good use of that technique as well. I'll have to play diddy more to perfect it, but it can't be the only thing you do to take on Diddy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom