• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
I'll go, and you can catch a ride with me.

Maybe Luke too, if he's on the way.
If I go to Lukes house could you give me a ride too >_>

EDIT: deff gotta go to MLG now

Luke says:
i knew you were gonna say that
but sure
if you beat ally
i'll give you a bj

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Post #4004, is the best post in this thread, and possibly smashboards. The amount of **** from that post, goes beyond what I can comprehend.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I still have no idea where either of you live... (you sent me it a while back for something or other, I think; but I lost it)

And Jamie, since last time we stayed until 7am, you're probably not gonna be able to go. I don't think it'll go that late again, but it might.

Around what time of day would you want us to start heading over, Jake?

(it's this Friday, right?)

EDIT: Metal cover of Radar Love is too awesome for words.

Frio

Smash Champion
FUKING DOUBLE POST SOMEONE INFRACT THAT ***

cap locks are fun and sound like I'm screaming

See, now if i was a mod I'd be all over that >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
And Jamie, since last time we stayed until 7am, you're probably not gonna be able to go. I don't think it'll go that late again, but it might.

Around what time of day would you want us to start heading over, Jake?

(it's this Friday, right?)
*5:30AM. You probably just got home at 7:00AM. =]

You can come over any time. I just need to know in advance if anybody wants to come before like...2PM.

Yes, it's this Friday.

:005:

MeSSi

Smash Ace
if u guys are gonna pickup jack for friday ... do u mind picking me and kelvin up as well, i only live like 10 min away from him. i would drive but i dono anything about morinville.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
From the sound of it, it seems like Keith is the only person actually driving out here so far. I could be wrong, but more people are gonna have to drive if everybody who wants to come is gonna get here. :x

:005:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Well, Mike's not coming, so my car looks like:

Me, Jamie (?), Mark, Luke, and Jack.

So yeah. You're on the way too, and Luke practically lives right on the road up there.

As for when we're leaving... prolly about 3:30-4pm. I don't want to drive on St. Albert Trail during rush hour, so we have to be near Morinville before 5pm.

KillLock

Smash Lord
well as long as victor isn't with us i don't have to worry about anything homo

well maybe from mark

luke sit in the middle

no homo... :colorful:

also i think this smashfest is going to be FILLED with ERUPTIONS

no homo

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::

oh man spoiler tag get *****

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am probably going to have to work on friday. Is it possible to leave 4:00+? I work at my dad's bike shop, so basically I am not restricted by hours, and can leave whenever (kinda), but I feel obligated to stay until at least 4.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
As long as I can pick you and Mark up at 4pm or just after (like 4:15pm) it should be fine. Like I said, I REALLY wanna avoid rush hour on St. Albert Trail. It'll add another hour on the trip if we get stuck in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom