• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
pretty sure keith is gonna take first at this

idk how this can be beat...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CJTw8sTEeU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CJTw8sTEeU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Jamie, hold on a second. Because I'm gonna try and get a hold of Adam. If he wants to go and I'll pick him up on the way, he's bringing someone too. You can team with Ganonlink, Adam, or myself or something. Let's see what happens.

If so,

...team name, Romaji Raimu Desu. lol

Frio

Smash Champion
Doubles results prediction:

1. Jake and Alvin
2. Kelvin and Ash
3. Brandon and Jamie, srry I don't see sonic and snake working well together :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You don't see a LOT working well together, Mark. You don't have a say.

You also underestimate my ability to disrupt the other team with my speed. As well as planting C4 on me in a 2 vs 1 situation to pressure the opponent. If someone's trying to fight Snake? I punish instantaneously if I'm not busy and try to help them out. It's harder to keep track of Sonic on a crowded battlefield like that as well, which favors me. Sonic is a good Doubles partner. And besides, that's not the only one I can use too.

Go for all or go for nothing. If I team with Jamie, we're gonna do our best.

[EDIT]

Sorry, Mark. Not trying to sound offended/defensive or anything. I just lol'd when me and Jamie were listed with a note that we wouldn't work well. Especially when you've got a Yoshi player predicting taking 1st. Don't be underestimating, foo.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh god don't tempt me.
It's only my 5th day at my new job though so I can't really get someone to take a shift, yet.
Give it a month lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
carl, david, jarrett and I crew battled Levi, Brad, Alex and Dan in brawl and its recorded.

rare footage of carl and levi actually playing brawl lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
doubles will be fun this time around :)

maiko, when you come back to e-town, we gotta team sometime. it'd be fun

whitey wake up already ***

EDIT: WHITEY WOKE UP!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So dan will not be there huh? Free money day for Luke now!?!?!?! Oh shi-

I am gonna attempt to use IC's. No promises though, if I am about to lose I am going MK >_>

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Ok guys so next tournament WILL BE Aug 14th, I can't make it for any week later than that to host and there's a tourney going on during Animethon on the 7th if anyone is interested in that. Book that day off

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I just wanna say sorry for not shaking your hand Jake. It's not because I was super mad (although I was a bit pissed/discouraged), it's because the match was not a good one. I didn't feel like a handshake was necessary. I hope you didn't take too much offense to that :\.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't speak for Jake on this one, but I do feel that it was still disrespectful to have not offered or accepted a handshake. Regardless of the outcome.

Whether it was warranted or not, it's common courtesy and good sportsmanship. Besides, people have performed far worse than you did (congrats btw on 1st) and taken it in stride with friendly handshakes. Whether a match goes wrong or not, win or lose, I personally, would still be one of those people who offered/accepted the hand of my opponent.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So guys... sorry I wasn't there, uh... hangover johns~

Anyway, from what I've heard from those I've been talking with, it seems that going to Raleigh in late August is the most appealing option for people for several reasons, least of which is school.

I know some wanted to go to Dallas in November, but it seems like more people are down for an August roadtrip.

Who's in, who can drive, who can provide a car (sorry to ask again, but now it's just for Raleigh)? It's looking like we'll need four days booked off before it starts, and four afterwards; include both days of singles and doubles, and we're at a total of 11 days.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I just wanna say sorry for not shaking your hand Jake. It's not because I was super mad (although I was a bit pissed/discouraged), it's because the match was not a good one. I didn't feel like a handshake was necessary. I hope you didn't take too much offense to that :\.
Meh, it was pretty understandable that you'd be frustrated after that. I do think that the handshake after the set is kind of a common courtesy thing though, like Brandon said. I wasn't offended, but TBH, I did think it was kinda lame. I shook Kelvin's hand after our set at the last monthly, and it was more or less the same thing as our Winner's Semis set...

What he really means is that you shouldn't have won.
The amount of truth in this bothers me. >.<

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I guess it comes down to your own reasonings for shaking hands. I shake hands because the game was good, and I had fun playing it. It's a form of thanks for me. I don't really want any forgiveness for this, I just want people to know that it wasn't cause I was pissed, it's because the game just wasn't good to me.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I will probably not be able to make it to Raleigh, simply because I will most likely not be able to get a passport in time, and lack of money
plus Metroid: Other M comes out that week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom