• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
k my smashboards is like, super zoomed out for some reason.

i use firefox, and other sites seem to be fine. how do i put it back LOL

it happened when i was copypasting results into snake social

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Jamie, hold Control, and scroll up on the mouse wheel.

Where is crews at, yo~?

I wish I could've come for singles, but Brawl- was still fun (AND TOTALLY LEGIT).

T-block

B2B TST
It was just brought to my attention that some stage textures are actually model hacks and can change gameplay such as Olimar's pikmin plucking, as well as blastzones. While I do trust everyone who brings their hacked Wiis to the tournament, and it probably wasn't/isn't an issue, I'm going to strongly recommend that we remove SD cards once codes have been loaded, to prevent possible model hacks from loading.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
...or if someone wants to have music hacks on (ie; myself) you could just make it so they have to go onto the SD card and rename/delete all of the character/stage texture folders, so only the music can load.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Lol Brandon your cute. You know as well as everyone else that that's not sticking. I'll see sonic at the next tourney, guranteed.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ike? Really?

Btw, I wanna come over sometime soon and brawl with ya.
I need my fix since I missed this tourney and all.

T-block

B2B TST
...or if someone wants to have music hacks on (ie; myself) you could just make it so they have to go onto the SD card and rename/delete all of the character/stage texture folders, so only the music can load.
That works too, if you really want your music. As long as hacked stage models don't load.

o**** mike bringin down the hammer! i like it
What are you talking about lol

Frio

Smash Champion
So I hate being a broken record but, that MLG event eh.

EDIT: lols figured out how to do boost pivot grabs. Now my grabs LAST LONGER and have MORE RANGE and ARE FASTER.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
So I hate being a broken record but, that MLG event eh.

EDIT: lols figured out how to do boost pivot grabs. Now my grabs LAST LONGER and have MORE RANGE and ARE FASTER.
you guys should really plan this MLG **** out instead of just saying

"i wanna go XD"
hahaha ok here's the deal, I will organize the trip to Raleigh (since that's the only one I can go to so anyone going to Dallas is on there own). Here's what YOU need to do.

1) PM me if you plan on coming so I can figure out how many cars we need and hotels and stuff. Also include if you will be a driver (whether your own car or if you can take over for someone else)
2) On July 28th register yourself on http://pro-circuit.mlgpro.com/pro-circuit/2010/raleigh/register for the tournament, it costs $35. As Jake said make sure to register as AB_yourname since the way they seed unranked people you will have an easier first round. For example I would be AB_Chaos. Dan I am still going to buy your pass for you.
3)Make sure you have money saved up for this (probably a 4 day road trip there and 4 days back plus the 2 days spent there). Bring hotel/food/gas/spending money, I'll see if I can let everyone know well enough ahead of time how much hotel money each person will need.

Also in case anyone missed it earlier the next monthly is Aug 14th because no other saturday in that month will work lol.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for leaving so early, but after Adam left, I didn't really want to over stay my welcome (also wanted to see what was with Adam). Nice meeting you guys though. I't was pretty fon especially trying to fight you guys as a Pit noob :dizzy:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
There's no such thing as overstaying your welcome. All that exists is leaving when everybody else does because it's getting late.

As for Adam, don't worry about it. We hope to see you back! I genuinely see potential in you as well.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Sorry for leaving so early, but after Adam left, I didn't really want to over stay my welcome (also wanted to see what was with Adam). Nice meeting you guys though. I't was pretty fon especially trying to fight you guys as a Pit noob :dizzy:
You definitely didn't overstay your welcome; you and Adam both left really early. =[ And nobody does well at their first tourney. Sticking around and playing friendlies with people is what helps you get better.

Also, for anybody interested, I will be having another smashfest at my place in Morinville this Friday. Starting time is basically whenever people start showing up, and ending time is whenever people decide to leave. If you intend to eat supper, bring $5 to pitch in for pizza; there isn't much here, but we've got a local pizza place that's actually really good. I'm sure Keith/Brandon/Jack/Kyle can vouch for that. ;] That $5 should get you 3-4 slices. I might also do some mini-tournies this time around if there's enough interest. Entry fee will be dependant on whether or not people want one. I also kind of want to try something like this if people are willing to try it out, just to see what happens. =3

Lastly, I am going to need people to bring their Wiis. I have several good Smash TVs, but my only Wii will not hold up for a smashfest, so I need a bunch of good ones for this to go well.

:005:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
what time do you think you'll play until? cuz i probably won't be able to leave edmonton until 9pm, how long of a drive is it? i really want to come though

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hello ladies. Look at your Ike. Now back to mine. Now back to your own. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped using that crappy Side+B to recover and switched to free-falling Aethers, it could look like it's mine.

Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're off the stage, from a FAir your Ike could FAir like!

What's in your hand? Back at my Ike. You're open. It's a counter with two stocks you've been tanking this match. Look again. The stocks are now gone!

Anything is possible when your Ike spikes like a pro and not a scrub.

I'm in Low Tier. :ike:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hello ladies. Look at your Ike. Now back to mine. Now back to your own. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped using that crappy Side+B to recover and switched to free-falling Aethers, it could look like it's mine.

Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're off the stage, from a FAir your Ike could FAir like!

What's in your hand? Back at my Ike. You're open. It's a counter with two stocks you've been tanking this match. Look again. The stocks are now gone!

Anything is possible when your Ike spikes like a pro and not a scrub.

I'm in Low Tier. :ike:

--

.... :3c

nah jk. lol

I was just feeling lulzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom