• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
no need to get defensive on me, mike

if you want, i can pull the "look at every single other region and tell me how many of them have rainbow cruise and ps2 in their starters" card or "look at every single other region and tell me how many of them think ps2 is more legit than frigate" card, then thank you for your opinion?

T-block

B2B TST
lol it was a joke. i should have put a =p face in that post

i just think it's funny that you like to comment on brawl so much, especially with no arguments to back it up. no offense meant.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
because it's the same arguments every time and everybody else is already complaining so i don't see a point >_>

it's your tourney and i think it's pretty clear by now that you use what you want

DICTATORSHIP!

T-block

B2B TST
yoshi's island melee and green greens legal

and that's already compromised. if it weren't for mlg i'd want distant planet, port town, luigi's mansion too.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Kyle won't be able to make it to the smashfest at Morinville, due to being in Kingston for another week.
Yeah, he actually texted me today telling me he wouldn't be able to make it. >.< Will you still be able to?

Mark just made a really dumb thread >_>.
He went into the Yoshi video thread and posted it there. >.< It'll be interesting to see what happens though...

:005:

Frio

Smash Champion
He went into the Yoshi video thread and posted it there. >.< It'll be interesting to see what happens though...

:005:[/QUOTE]

I posted it everywhere, even the MK boards. Although I almost didn't cause MK sucks

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Jake, post your address. I forget it. And other people need it too.

Stephen, I don't think I'll be able to give you a ride (car's full). Maybe get in touch the twins? (heh, heh)

I like Rainbow Cruise and Frigate as starters, but hate PS2. I'd take an MK to RC, if I could.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
My dad could most likely give me a ride there, but because he didn't know if he could pick me up after, he asked me if I could get a ride back.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
Jake, post your address. I forget it. And other people need it too.

Stephen, I don't think I'll be able to give you a ride (car's full). Maybe get in touch the twins? (heh, heh)

I like Rainbow Cruise and Frigate as starters, but hate PS2. I'd take an MK to RC, if I could.
its easier if you take stephen since he probably lives closer to you guys... i'll take jack if he wants... i live 10 minutes from him

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i don't even think rainbow is that great for MK

brinstar is a much better MK CP

EDIT: stefan ask the twins or browndon
i lol'ed SO hard when i read that. Rainbow is AMAZING for MK, don't know what your thinking:dizzy:

But i do agree brinstar is a good CP for him.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Brinstar MIGHT be a better CP im not to sure.

but rainbow cruise is better IMO because MK is very good on that stage and only a hand full of characters can keep up with MK on rainbow if any, also its not a good map for a lot of the cast.

Brinstar is a great stage for many characters. It would be Marths best CP for sure if it were not for MK doing work on that stage.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
i lol'ed SO hard when i read that. Rainbow is AMAZING for MK, don't know what your thinking:dizzy:

But i do agree brinstar is a good CP for him.
Kyle, rainbow cruise will always be a better stage for the character with the better air mobility+airgame+airspeed. Most of the time, MK will completely dominate in all 3 categories, but vs wario and GaW, he doesn't, and those 2 characters actually out play him on this stage. If it wasn't for MK having such great tools vs GaW, I think he'd actually straight up beat MK on this stage. Wario on the other hand already goes even with MK (kind of), so I think wario might have a slight advantage vs MK here.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why would snake **** that stage? High ceiling, and lots of room to run away from him. It wouldn't be a counter stage to him, but it wouldn't be what he'd want.

Well I guess he'd live even longer, which would be a total *****. Match-up dependent I suppose. Against MK, dreamland would suck.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
They re-discussed MK vs Wario just recently and the general concensus was 60-40 or 55-45 for MK. So on rainbow i think that would be a very close fight and is indeed even but i don't think wario has an advantage.

EDIT: where did you get the idea that dreamland was a **** snake map?

T-block

B2B TST
The wind would blow you into his land mines looool... I wish Dreamland were in Brawl too, so I could CP him there.

Luke has it right, except when he said MK dominates in air speed (second worst air speed tier in the game). There are some characters, such as GW and Peach, whom MK dominates by staying on the ground, opting more to space tilts and stuff approaches with Shuttle Loop than to meet them in the air. I could see those characters doing well against MK on Rainbow Cruise.

T-block

B2B TST
MK more than 2 jumps in the air sucks unless he's u-airing. Its mostly the fact that he can't get out of the air if he's in trouble
I don't understand this post.

they hacked n64 stages into project m, doesn't that mean they can hack melee stages into it too?
Yeah, they can do pretty much everything with stages at this point. I don't know about the wind effect though. Have they actually gotten Saffron's pokemon and stuff?

Limeee

Smash Champion
i would use dreamland. seriously. i would just bair people off stage, then edge hog.

i would take falco or marth or anybody with a short recovery there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom