• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
keith is sleeping right now

so attendance is...

1.keith
2.Jamie
3.Luke
4.Mark
5.Stefan?
6. Kelvin
7. Alvin
8.Brandon
9. Dim?
10. jake
11. Sally?

lol we gotta have a mini tourney

MeSSi

Smash Ace
keith is sleeping right now

so attendance is...

1.keith
2.Jamie
3.Luke
4.Mark
5.Stefan?
6. Kelvin
7. Alvin
8.Brandon
9. Dim?
10. jake
11. Sally?

lol we gotta have a mini tourney
i wanna do crews since i missed the last morinville crews. oh and jack is coming i think. and i dono about ash yet he works till 4 or 5pm.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yay, I'm tenth. =D

Sally probably won't show up. All I hear from him these days are "I'm busy". >.> My little brother will be here though, and he'll probably play for a while.

Crews would be cool. It looks like there will be at least 9 people, so we could have at least 3 three-man crews. We did crews last time when there were only 6 people as well. Is Keith bringing his camera again?

I want to try a mini-tourney with this ruleset, if there's enough time/interest. It sounds like it would be fun to try, and a smashfest would be a good time to test it out. If you tl;dr'ed the thread, the idea is everybody picks 3 characters at the beginning of the tourney and the Bo3 sets are replaced by a crew battle in which each character gets 3 stocks.

For set-ups, it looks like only Stephen and Brandon have said they will bring their Wiis. Keith and Mark have both stated that they "have" Wiis, and assuming nobody else is bringing any, we will need both. We could use one extra TV as well, but any more than that and they will probably go unused.

It would be nice to know for sure what time everybody plans on coming too. :x Last but not least, don't forget to bring $$$ for pizza.

Edit: The haircut excuse is almost becoming a standard reason for missing a Smash event. This is the third time I've heard it...

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Unlike Victor's stupid haircut excuse, mine is legit. His was, "oh I am going to the mall right now to get a haircut I just decided to get," while mine is "this haircut was booked a month ago, and I have to go to it."

MeSSi

Smash Ace
Unlike Victor's stupid haircut excuse, mine is legit. His was, "oh I am going to the mall right now to get a haircut I just decided to get," while mine is "this haircut was booked a month ago, and I have to go to it."
who books appointments for haircuts a month in advance? u could get yur haircut in like 15min. u could get yur haircut anytime, but this is probably the only time to play with everyone while jake is here. oh and jake i am bringing my wii.

KillLock

Smash Lord
luke book it for another time

unless you're dying your hair pink then i can't object to that

T-block

B2B TST
i could totally see luke going to one of those super expensive salons. picture totally fits with the type of hair he has

makes sense too... takes 30 minutes to cut his hair, books a month in advance, absolutely can't miss it

he's probably using all his winnings from first place last week to pay for this

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i could totally see luke going to one of those super expensive salons. picture totally fits with the type of hair he has

makes sense too... takes 30 minutes to cut his hair, books a month in advance, absolutely can't miss it

luke would definitely be one of those people.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
My dad has confirmed that he will be able to give me a ride there, I just have to leave around 12:00 PM, so I will probably get there around 12:30 - 1:00. Is that okay?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
who books appointments for haircuts a month in advance? u could get yur haircut in like 15min. u could get yur haircut anytime
I was gonna post the exact same thing until I saw your post haha

lmfao!

EDIT: Sorry for not being able to make it out tomorrow Jake :\
Wish I could. It'd be so much fun.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Anyway, other than Luke bing a p*ssy (can't do nothin' 'bout that), here's my magic~

I'll be hitting up Jack's at 4pm.

There.

Also, Mark! Are you still going? I remember seeing you post something like "I found something else to do", a few pages back. Are you and Luke ditching Smash for matching haircuts~?

But yeah, Fiji. I'll wait for you and Brandon at Jack's. Whoever gets in who's car on the way doesn't really matter (but my car has better music).

If Mark and Luke aren't coming, then my car has several spots available. Just sayin'~

And finally, remember to bring small denominations of money, everybody. Both for mini-tourneys, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, splitting up the inevitable pizza bill.

That's all, peace out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZWArSOmCc

EDIT: How is it bypassed, if the word's still censored?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ah, Keith. If Luke isn't going, is there an available spot in your car??? Give me a call some time tomorrow before we meet at Jack's. I may just go to your place and hitch a ride from there.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
My dad has confirmed that he will be able to give me a ride there, I just have to leave around 12:00 PM, so I will probably get there around 12:30 - 1:00. Is that okay?
Yeah, that's fine. See you in 12 hours. =3

EDIT: Sorry for not being able to make it out tomorrow Jake :\
Wish I could. It'd be so much fun.
]=

Anyway, who is bringing a final TV/Wii tomorrow? I have my 3 TVs, and Wiis from Stephan, Brandon, and Alvin.

:005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I am DEFINITELY not going. I have a possibly pretty bad illness. Parents think it could be mono.
****, that sucks man....

EDIT: Can't believe I'm stuck here instead of brawling with you guys >__<

Limeee

Smash Champion
k i just woke up, wtf was with the weather this morning?

i remember it being super nice and then turning to **** for a little bit, so i'm really confused
EDIT: mark just texted me saying he isn't coming...
EDIT2: i asked him why, he told me "lazy"
EDIT3: why isn't dan coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom