• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Q&A!! Read this before asking questions...ALL OF IT!

Sudai

Stuff here
126 pages man. It can't be easy to pinpoint that one discussion. =P
You shouldn't have to pinpoint it. You should have read the entire thread. ; )

Oh, and there's another, smaller thread that just so happens to be a MATCHUP DISCUSSION thread which just so happens to have covered snake. Oooooo.

But seriously, issues with grenade tricks? What is this? Just laser the blasted things. Any time a snake pulls a nade and I'm idle, I think "Oh! Free damage!"

noodles

Smash Champion
yup if a snake is cooking a grenade laser it, dont laser right away (unless you know when exactly hes gunna pull it out) or he'll just throw it at you and you'll just blow it up in your face

DonTe

Smash Cadet
There should be a bot in this thread. Whenever it reads a post with a question mark in it, it will reply with "Read the entire thread"

Sudai

Stuff here
gaiz, ded u no de lite on top rob sowz hw chred hiz lazur iz?

But really, I might set up a bot to do that. It wouldn't be too hard I don't think. Only "hard" thing would be to have it parse for -new- question marks which is retardedly easy in and of itself.

Sliq

Smash Master
I have a question. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I have a question. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?
*01101100 01100001 01110011 01100101 01110010*

Zero.

I was wondering: have people been successful with gimping using the blast of the close-range/no-beam laser? Does it have a different trajectory than fair [maybe a less dramatic one so Spacies can't DI up to be level with the stage again for sideB]? Keep thinking about it but I always forget to put it into practice

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
It's a little more powerful. I hit with it often in conjunction with approaching lasers, I think it has a nice off-stage hitbox too and a good timing to it. F-air into it at low-mid %s is pretty neat too.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha... what went on between the end of page 77 and the beginning of 78 made me laugh really hard.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
It's a little more powerful. I hit with it often in conjunction with approaching lasers, I think it has a nice off-stage hitbox too and a good timing to it. F-air into it at low-mid %s is pretty neat too.
yessss that's precisely where I was going with this ^_^

In 6th grade English [1995-1996], we had to make an alternate version of Old MacDonald based off another song/poem's format. Guess what I chose. =D

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Ok so i searched a pretty decent amount of pages before i posted this so hopefully this hasnt already been discussed.

Is R.O.B good in teams ?

I'm going to a tournament in october and its getting close and i would like to know if he's good in teams or sould i think about using another character in teams ?
Please answer if you havent already.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
R.O.B. is not only good in teams, but he's one of the few characters that can really shine in a 2 vs. 1. He has many, many attacks which seemed to have been designed to handle multiple opponents at once. I can't tell you how many times my partner has died on me, I had two lives left and the opponents have three in total, and I still come back in the clutch because R.O.B. is such a baller.

Sudai

Stuff here
My team-mate knows not to steal my life if I'm at high percent with 2 stocks when he loses his 3rd...but he plays MK, so it rarely happens. It is nice that I can handle fighting 2 vs 1 when he's off stage or being star KO'd though. FYI, Star KOs are amazing for teams. Guaranteed 3-4seconds of 2v1. USmash KO's just got that much better. :o

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Thx guys now i know, and knowing if half the battle XD ( Lame ).

Anyways do you guys like to have any specific character as a team mate, like one that works well with R.O.B, compliments his move set? My friend uses Shiek/Zelda & Luigi and im fine with that but im just curious about certain characters.

JJR.O.B.

Smash Ace

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So ill look at it already. How come everyone has to be a jerk on here most of the time.
The same reason have to come in and expect to ask a question tthat has been asked a dozen times before, yet still have it answered.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's simple stingers, you have to press start, hold down, and while holding down hold down L + R + X + Y and while holding all 5 things, press start once more. There, lasur charged.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
And now I know why this thread has 10k more views than the video thread, even though JCaesar's thread is more helpful than both of mine combined

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Are you kidding? It's because they're YOUR threads, they even have your name in the titles FFS. When you speak, people listen.

Who the **** is JCaesar?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Heh thanks, I made it after Critical Hit 4 when someone I was housing took a picture of me riding my pig, and NinjaLink shouted "Meatriding!"

It sounds like I'm kidding but I'm not.

Top Bottom