• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Q&A!! Read this before asking questions...ALL OF IT!

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Okay I'm having a problem with just one character. I've managed to find counter-strategies against everyone else but this character. This character is Falco, specifically campy Falco.

Okay, I'm doing the gyro shield, the down-tilted laser to prevent a shined laser. In terms of racking up damage, I'm fine.

What I'm having trouble with is getting off the gimp. This particular Falco uses over+B very high up on the screen, which makes it difficult for R.O.B. to follow because R.O.B. just can't jump up fast enough.

I've been trying to practice saving up my laser and doing a super laser at a diagonally-knocked-back Falco, but he tends to airdodge or reflect it pretty well. On the ground, when there are no platforms, I am basically screwed unless I can get out a gyro fast enough, and even then it's only a temporary reprieve.

It's also near **** difficult to get anything an aerial combo other than a single u-air or two f-airs because he can friggin' get out of the way fast enough. I see no ways to approach him, and I am finding it near difficult to gimp him.

The only consistent damage racker I can find is his down smash, perfectly-timed Nairs, and sometimes u-air (he tends to outprioritize my u-air with a well-placed d-air).

I am at a loss for words as what to do against this guy. I mean, I can friggin' beat Metaknights but I can't beat any god**** Falcos. What's going on?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What I'm having trouble with is getting off the gimp. This particular Falco uses over+B very high up on the screen, which makes it difficult for R.O.B. to follow because R.O.B. just can't jump up fast enough.
I do it all the time, so you're doing something odd. Regardless, if Falco is always doing something, just do something to stop that. Switch it up. You know where that over-b will land.

I am at a loss for words as what to do against this guy. I mean, I can friggin' beat Metaknights but I can't beat any god**** Falcos. What's going on?
Different playstyles require different mindsets. I had trouble in Marth vs. Peach in Melee, but loved Marth vs. Sheik.

I'm unsure exactly what to say, as you only really have general pieces of information here, but two things:

1. What exactly are you referring to as a 'gimp'? Gimping is at very low %, and it seems like you're replacing the word "edgeguard" with "gimp".

2. Next time you play this Falco, immediately run off the side and grab the edge. Sit there until he approaches you. Tell me how the game goes.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I've run off the edge and waited before, it just results in a waiting game. If I pull away from the edge and do a f-air or n-air, it is usually shielded, and if I also was coming back onto the stage it is followed up with an attack.

By gimp, I meant going for a low percent kill be WoPing him off of the stage. I guess I was also lumping an edge-guarding d-air and b-air WoP below the edge or b-air stage spike with the term "gimp" as well. I guess I would say he's also being difficult to edge-guard because of the very high over+b. I think I might just not be responding quickly enough.

The biggest problem, I suppose, is his aerial priority and speed and his **** lasers, which totally disrupt anything I'm trying to do.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
So what should I do?!?!

Help me oh mighty OS.

EDIT: I've gotten better, but I still majorly sucks against Falcos, although I'm not losing constantly anymore.

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
I happen to know a really good zelda player with perfect spacing. Her upsmash stays out amazingly long (I am probably too used to her upsmash in melee because I release my shield a tiny bit too soon before counter atking and end up getting hit). Her forward smash also stays out a while. When shielding a lightning kick it has pushback which kind of hinders retaliation unless it was perfect shielded because she can di back and throw up a forwardsmash for defense. I dunno I just need to think differently when playing zelda I suppose. Any tips?

Sudai

Stuff here
On Zelda:

It might be hard, but try to get behind and below her. Actually, below her in general is the best place to be. (Only defence she has is her DAir which does 4% un-sweet spotted, has crappy range, priority, and durration).

Don't just rush in either. Make Zelda approach you. You can and should out-camp her. Aerial lasers are your best option for spamming because the lasers will make her lose control of Din's Fire. You want to be in the air because any good Zelda will just angle the Din's fire downwards so that it blows up at your feet otherwise.

She has a crap approach, just watch out because she can get two aerials out of a SH if she uses FAir or BAir first and then pop out a DSmash rather quickly. The best thing to do would be to power shield the second aerial, most Zeldas start using NAir after the first arial when you start doing that though. If not, powershield into a grab, jab, or downsmash. If she uses NAir or you don't powershield the B/FAir and she pushes you back to far, Dash > SH > NAir is the best thing I've found. If she doesn't push you far, win.

Grab > DThrow > UAir/UTilt **** at low percents, B/FThrow at high percents, you know the drill.

Recover low. She has UAir if your recover high. She has BAir and FAir if you recover stage level. Recovering from below the stage makes it so she has to jump down and DAir or jump down and F/BAir. All Zelda's I've seen won't do this because he recovery is so linear. Most will just try to Din's Fire spam you up. A well timed BAir or NAir eats her Din's fire.

Edgeguarding isn't terribly hard. She's rather floaty which makes it easier to recover. Her recovery is very predictable though. 2/3 Lasers to stunt her recovery and then just stand at the ledge. Wait for her to start her up-b and then hug the ledge imediately after she vanishes. The invincibility should last long enough to save you from the blast when she reappears. If they manage to angle up onto the stage in time, ledge hopped NAir.

I think I touched on most everything. Any thing else you need help with?

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Hey Overswarm...

...if you were a hotdog, and you were starving to death, would you eat yourself?

also, I gotta know right now... Do you love me?...Will you love me forever?...Do you need me? ...Will you never leave me?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I've run off the edge and waited before, it just results in a waiting game. If I pull away from the edge and do a f-air or n-air, it is usually shielded, and if I also was coming back onto the stage it is followed up with an attack.
Why do you have to hit his shield and then land on the stage? Just stay on the ledge. If he throws up his shield, it will degenerate, so hit it with a u-air. It generally can shield poke, and you can land behind him.

By gimp, I meant going for a low percent kill be WoPing him off of the stage. I guess I was also lumping an edge-guarding d-air and b-air WoP below the edge or b-air stage spike with the term "gimp" as well. I guess I would say he's also being difficult to edge-guard because of the very high over+b. I think I might just not be responding quickly enough.
I think you need to read up on your terms. "WoP" stands for "Wall of Pain" and is used to describe a specific style of play. It means to repeatedly throw out one or two moves (generally one) while drifting in and out of the range of your opponent with the intent to out-prioritize him.

Running off the edge and hitting someone with a fair 5 times isn't a "WoP". It is running off the edge and fairing them 5 times.

If he's over-bing high, you have an easier time than anyone to edgeguard. Wait where he will land, and hit him or grab him.

The biggest problem, I suppose, is his aerial priority and speed and his **** lasers, which totally disrupt anything I'm trying to do.
Falco certainly isn't easy. He takes a lot of effort.

I happen to know a really good zelda player with perfect spacing. Her upsmash stays out amazingly long (I am probably too used to her upsmash in melee because I release my shield a tiny bit too soon before counter atking and end up getting hit). Her forward smash also stays out a while. When shielding a lightning kick it has pushback which kind of hinders retaliation unless it was perfect shielded because she can di back and throw up a forwardsmash for defense. I dunno I just need to think differently when playing zelda I suppose. Any tips?
Your tilts are your friends. They will be your primary approach, as the only time it is safe to really approach Zelda is when she is on the defensive. Your f-tilt and d-tilt can both cause her to trip (good for you!) and your f-tilt can knock her far enough around so that you can attack realtively safely.

It's very good to approach Zelda when she is above you, as she is even more vulnerable than you are from below! This is a good way to rack up damage with your u-air. Good Zelda's will occasionally stall with their neutral b or simply up+b towards the ground if you double jump all the time, so be patient and careful.

You can't outspam Zelda in any way, but you CAN prevent her from spamming you. You can sit back on one side of the stage and wait for her to start her Din's fire, then just hit her with a laser, OR, you can stay just out of range of her smashes and dash attack so that if she did start to use Din's fire, you can run up, shield, and grab.

Grabs are your friend in this matchup! Your d-throw and u-throw both put her high above you, giving you the ability to rack up damage. Your kill move in this matchup will almost exclusively be the neutral air, and this will almost always be when she is recovering or if she messes up a fair/bair on your shield.

Her offensive options are strong, but patience can overcome all of them. Simply air dodging before she u-airs works, and you should always be able to shield her aerials and smashes. Just don't think you can follow up on every attack she throws out!

Definitely a hard matchup; ROB has to be suuuuuuuuper patient.

Hey Overswarm...

...if you were a hotdog, and you were starving to death, would you eat yourself?

also, I gotta know right now... Do you love me?...Will you love me forever?...Do you need me? ...Will you never leave me?
If I was a hot dog, I would probably eat the bun. This way, I could roll around and pick up all sorts of random things like flies, dirt, and pieces of other food on the ground. I would then eat those off of myself, but not myself.

And no, I do not love you.

Overswarm, have you ever played a good PT? How do you think that matchup goes?
Not really, but the matchup isn't hard. Ivysaur is killed easily by one fair or laser after he jumps, Charizard can be comboed all day, and.... well, Squirtle is really good. Unfortuantely for the turtle, after 2 minutes he becomes weaker than a starving baby and ROB has an excellent waiting game. Then you get to deal with Ivysaur again, which is super easy for ROB. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
totally off topic overswarm, but whats the purpose of crawling in brawl? and have you seen it used in your fights?
I use it with Sheik when I want to approach with a d-tilt since her dash animation sends her so far. Other than that, I dunno. It's funny when Wario does it.

Ishoku

Smash Apprentice
question, if i should pick up a character as a secondary to counterpick against MK's and Zelda's or any of ROB's counters..

what characters do you think have a potential advantage vs these chars?

if so, why? and against what specific tactics will these characters be able to counter?

also, are there characters that i can pick up that are economical? meaning if i choose to second them, they will not mess up my ROB game (sometimes when i have too many mains all the different tactics and approaches mix up) and are not particularly too hard to master or at least be solid at.

atm im trying to second Lucario.

I have mained Sheik and Peach in melee so picking up a brawl sheik or peach wouldnt be too improbable (hopefully). Also, Snake and PT, are potential.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
question, if i should pick up a character as a secondary to counterpick against MK's and Zelda's or any of ROB's counters..

what characters do you think have a potential advantage vs these chars?

if so, why? and against what specific tactics will these characters be able to counter?

also, are there characters that i can pick up that are economical? meaning if i choose to second them, they will not mess up my ROB game (sometimes when i have too many mains all the different tactics and approaches mix up) and are not particularly too hard to master or at least be solid at.

atm im trying to second Lucario.

I have mained Sheik and Peach in melee so picking up a brawl sheik or peach wouldnt be too improbable (hopefully). Also, Snake and PT, are potential.

I main ROB, so it would be best to ask others these questions.

However, I also play...

Toon Link, G&W, DK, Sheik, Marth, Donkey Kong, Wolf, Lucario and Fox. I have no trouble switching between most of them, although sometimes I need to concentrate a bit harder than I normally do when switching, at least for the first match.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
IMO choosing a counterpick for MK is basically a nessesary if you ARE going to play in a competative environment...

MK counters ROB quite hard [and recently i found out that MK can Uair-->UpB and kill ROB at 26%] so working that counterpick is very important. Lucario, Wolf, Falco, Marth, G&W, and Fox are all good choices.. pick whomever you feel most comfortable with, but if it's not working out "i guess" you could keep using your ROB [if you want to go 0-2 and drop].

Basically the matchup for ROB against MK is like [in melee] an IC player having to play Vidjo.. is it possible.. i mean... anything is possible... did pros like Chudat beat pro Peaches.. sure, but most IC players cannot. The matchup is too difficult.

I also know for a fact that if I cannot beat the MK game 1 w/ my ROB.. Falco comes in...

and i believe Mr Swarm does the same thing aswell.. but w/ his G&W.

As for the Ditto...

Nairs are your friend.. so are Uairs [but generally if you're getting the other ROB in any sort of combo that involves Uairs/Utilts they are quite terrible]. You can spam your lazers until about 60% but after that save for the charge to get them off the stage.. and DO NOT carelessly throw around your gyro... charge it until it is @ MAX POWER and then smack the other ROB for [like 15 percent?]

You also need to remember than you CAN Uair from your UpB.. so Hover the **** out of those.. and HC [HoverCancel] Nairs til your brain explodes.. b/c you can follow up a Nair to a Fair to a Fair ect. Another point of "pointing out" that you can Uair out of UpB is that you should NEVER get spiked by another ROB either.. Uair is longer [unless your opponent is Mr Swarm or Chozen b/c we hack] and it will knock them away and do damage.. please do not get too ballsy and chase your opponent to the edge of the screen unless you have a lazer to help finish the job... b/c don't forget the other ROB has just as much gas as you do.. you DO NOT GET GREEDY.

Bairs work wonders here too.. mostly for the KO ability.. and do not embarrass the ROB community by Dsmash spamming.. it doesn't work. We will find you.

Good Day Sirs.

edit- Fsmash is also a great killer here too [i mean.. if they don't DI] and you NEED to work your Ftilts and Dtilts.. range+speed are good.

and if the opponent you're playing DOES spam Dsmash either..

1- SH Nair

2- Falling Uair-->Utilt

3- Jab.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
ok Overswarm, how can i approach a Toon Link. If i play offensive i end up getting Kizzu Combo'd or WoP'd. Also if i go defensive or campy like how i would against a Marth - it wont work cuz if try >B to reflect his projectiles, he will approach me while the attack is still going.

The only way i can usually kill one is if he tries to grapple, and i run off with Bair and kill him.

Any strategies or ideas? much appreciated.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ok Overswarm, how can i approach a Toon Link. If i play offensive i end up getting Kizzu Combo'd or WoP'd. Also if i go defensive or campy like how i would against a Marth - it wont work cuz if try >B to reflect his projectiles, he will approach me while the attack is still going.

The only way i can usually kill one is if he tries to grapple, and i run off with Bair and kill him.

Any strategies or ideas? much appreciated.
Get Toon Link above you. Once he's above you, he can dair and leave himself vulnerable or he can wait and get hit.

That's how I do it anyway. That's basically the entire matchup; getting him in the air, hitting him until he decides to dair, then smashing him out of the lag and lasering him.

But I'll go into more detail after I hvae more practice. I haven't played many good Toon Links yet, especially not in person.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
Ok thx Overswarm - but the problem with TLs Dair, is that if u dont get hit by it on the ground, theres a wind force that pushes u sideways if it misses when he lands. So if i try hit him on his way down i get hit by it or pushed too far away to hit him.

But ill try out what uve said.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ok thx Overswarm - but the problem with TLs Dair, is that if u dont get hit by it on the ground, theres a wind force that pushes u sideways if it misses when he lands. So if i try hit him on his way down i get hit by it or pushed too far away to hit him.

But ill try out what uve said.
spot dodge, sir

Overswarm

is laughing at you
When should i camp >_>
The granddaddy post that everyone will want to read!

Three major forms of camping

1. Ledge camping

2. Distance camping

3. Zoning (in yo face camping)

#1 is easy enough. You get on the ledge, you camp it. It is more difficult to be hit here by most projectiles, and your opponent will often approach you out of frustration. Better yet, you can hit a button and be invincible for a moment! That said, it is a dangerous place to be; you can easily be gimped here if you mess up.

It is useful though when your opponent is using some form of distance camping or if he's just plain dumb. Zoning, #3, counters ledge camping hardcore. What most people don't realize is that when someone goes and grabs the edge, they can be EDGE GUARDED. That means you treat them as if they are coming back from the stage. Not run up to the edge and get *****.

Keep ledge camping to a minimum, but use it when you feel you are being overwhelmed on the stage in a straight up encounter, or when you want the stage to suddenly be a lot smaller.

#2 is the annoying one that I'm infamous for. It is shown best in the Jungle Japes match against Jiano. Basically, distance camping means you put a long area between you and your opponent and you shoot things at them until they get to you. This often causes them a lot of damage, frustration, and puts them in a vulnerable position because they are attempting to avoid your projectiles.

This is best used when your opponent doesn't have a projectile, has a poor or easily avoidable projectile, or has very laggy aerials (since he will almost always have to come in with an aerial to avoid your projectiles.

To improve the quality of this form of camping, know that you don't have to stay in one spot. If he jumps over your head, run to the other side and make him scream.

Distance camping isn't hard to counter either. No matter the projectile, simply holding down L or R makes your projectile worthless. If your opponent is patient, smart, and knows their character and yours, this will never work. Even worse, you are often near the edge when you do this! That puts you in a vulnerable position and makes your measly 18% dealt in projectile damage seem like nothing.

Distance camping should generally be turned off the moment your opponent gets close. Once they are on the "inside", don't worry about dealing damage. Worry about avoiding it.

#3, zoning, is the true and most effective form of camping. This is what every good player does, has done, and always will do. It is what smash, not Brawl, but SMASH, is. Every single game in the series.

What "zoning" is... is best defined when thinking about hitboxes. Imagine Marth in your head, and now imagine him doing all of his ground attacks . Imagine that the hitboxes stay up around him after he attacks and they are highlighted for all to see. What you are imagining is the "danger zone" that you can fall into.

Zoning involves staying OUT of that danger zone and waiting for him to do some sort of attack, trip, shield, or some other sort of laggy thing. Then you rush inside the danger zone that is no longer dangerous!

This is how you play EVERY CHARACTER and EVERY MATCHUP. This is a lot more precise in Brawl than it was in Melee, so you have to be careful.

In summary

you want to ledge camp when your opponent is owning you on the stage and you need a high risk + high reward situation, or if your opponent is just plain old dumb

you want to distance camp when your opponent has horrible aerials, no projectile, a bad projectile, or is owning you in close encounters that start on his terms. Distance camping makes everything on your terms.

you want to practice zoning at all times, as it is the heart of smash.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey Overswarm do you think ROB mainers should wear this shirt when we go to tourneys?

Edit: Oh and yeah, like Chozen said, send me your profile plz, we're all dying to hear the life story of the great Overswarm Himself.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
How do you do a Dair without losing upwards or downwards momentum. I've done it a few times and I can't figure out how.

Oh and, I'm pretty sure Snake solves the whole Metaknight problem, though I may stick to it with ROB
lol at the snake comment.

i dont think you can do a dair without losing upwards/downwards momentum ... that is unless if you were hit prior doing a dair.

I have trouble playing ROBs. all the tricks and advices you guys gave out, i used. and Now its being used against me. "argh!". asides from more practice, and work on mindgames. what do you recommend i should do on terms of projectiles, and approach?

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how other tourney's do it, but I was just at a local tourney where it went into Sudden Death after time limit expired while we were both on one stock, and I lost because his wolf got a fsmash I failed to spotdodge properly. So the question would be, "What's ROB's best option for SD?"

Sudai

Stuff here
RE: Sudden Death: Stick to a large distance for 20 seconds then fire your super laser for the KO. Or just F Tilt/Air or DSmash and pray they don't DI out of it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How do you do a Dair without losing upwards or downwards momentum. I've done it a few times and I can't figure out how.

Oh and, I'm pretty sure Snake solves the whole Metaknight problem, though I may stick to it with ROB
Snake is a good option.

To do the dair thing, you have to...

A) be hit upwards by an opponent and then dair while still being sent upwards by the momentum

or

B) down air while using the up+b. I'm not sure exactly the process to do it, but you can do a rising dair.

Falling dair I can't do on command >_>

I have trouble playing ROBs. all the tricks and advices you guys gave out, i used. and Now its being used against me. "argh!". asides from more practice, and work on mindgames. what do you recommend i should do on terms of projectiles, and approach?
You just asked "how do I play ROB". Read this thread, and ask a more specific question :p

"What's ROB's best option for SD?"
uncharged gyro. short hop towards the gyro on the ground and laser. Grab gyro. Hit them or glide toss to grab/d-smash.

Also, simply charging a gyro and waiting until you have a full laser, then using both when you have opportunities to.

I've got some new info.... still have muchos troubles with G&W. MK isn't too bad, but G&W is just wicked. I played, and lost, to Cosmo at a recent tournament.

So far, my tournament loss records are:

G&W

That's it. No other character has beaten me or even made me feel threatened. Games will be close, but I always feel in control. G&W? Not so much. I have to figure some stuff out... I unfortuantely couldn't use my counter characters (DK and Toon Link) that I have been polishing for G&W specifically simply because the timer was 6 minutes and the way I play them takes too long.

Videos will be up relatively soon of the matches. Some excellent Lucario matches against Mendoza! Best Lucario I've played, hands down.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Snake is a good option.

To do the dair thing, you have to...

A) be hit upwards by an opponent and then dair while still being sent upwards by the momentum

or

B) down air while using the up+b. I'm not sure exactly the process to do it, but you can do a rising dair.

Falling dair I can't do on command >_>
To do a rising dair with the up B, you simply press up while pressing down on the cstick.

I use many arials in a "floating" style as peach would in brawl. While in the up B mode, you simply input the arial command, then hold up as you do it. It's quite useful.
I try to explain this tactic to people and they all think they already do it, but no one I know does. They think pressing up B then doing an arial is the same thing. It isn't.

Imagine being in an upB, dropping near the floor, doing a fair while pressing up, you'll land the attack, rise with the opponent and fair again, after the temporary rise, you'll be out of the Up B mode, and you'll be able to fast fall a jumping fair to connect a third hit, or something like that.

Basically, it's really useful.

**** though @ you not knowing how to do a falling dair without stopping the momentum. I guess i'll have to wait till someone finds out.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I have allot of trouble with mario and link. links projectiles bug the **** out of me and marios cape/fludd comboes leave me thinking that I could probably be beaten up by a 3 year old. plz plz plz give me some advice I beg of you pimpmaster of R.O.B.

bobjamesbob

Smash Rookie
A few questions
What do I do against another ROB?

Is ROB an offensive type, or a defensive type (Very important for me to know)

When approaching marth, what do i do? If i run straight, >b combo will get me causing 20+ dmg, not even giving me a chance to dash attack. The only thing i can do is wait, shield dodge, then if they're close enough, d-smash, but i feel like i'm becoming very predictable...

Final Question: How should i go about approaching most characters? (in general obviously)

ComradeSAL

Smash Journeyman
@bobjamesbob:

ROB is a defensive type in every matchup besides the mirror and maybe Pit/Olimar. This is because ROB can outspam anyone easily (except maybe Pit/Olimar). As such, you don't really need to approach that much - you just need to zone them until they make a mistake and punish (for more info on zoning see Overswarm's amazing explanation earlier in this thread).

That said, it's good to approach every now and then to stay unpredictable. Some of the better ones are:

- Glide toss'd top into grab/fsmash. This is by far your best approach; even if they predict you doing this there's not much they can do to punish.
- Roll into dsmash. Somewhat predictable and punishable but not too bad.
- Bair/Nair. Spaced properly these are both unpunishable.
- Running attack/Running grab. Use these judiciously as they are easy to see coming and punish. That said, they tend to have high payoffs because of their ability to be chained into upairs.

Notice that I did not say fair. Against a person on the ground you almost never want to short hop fair. Both your running attack and your short hop fair are easy to shield grab, and you might as well do your running attack because of the combos available afterwards.

Also: don't try to approach Marth. He's got no projectiles/reflectors so just spam stuff until he approaches you.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
A few questions
What do I do against another ROB?

Is ROB an offensive type, or a defensive type (Very important for me to know)

When approaching marth, what do i do? If i run straight, >b combo will get me causing 20+ dmg, not even giving me a chance to dash attack. The only thing i can do is wait, shield dodge, then if they're close enough, d-smash, but i feel like i'm becoming very predictable...

Final Question: How should i go about approaching most characters? (in general obviously)
Against marth im more offensive but in general rob is a D kinda guy ... if i approach a marth i use a no charged gyro wait for them to pick it up and lazor or just spam the hell out of Ftilt and sometimes a Dtilt to trip them leading into other attacks and the no charged gyro thing works against most of the characters i face

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I disagree.

ROB is possible to be played "Defensively" but a GOOD ROB knows that you have to play EXTREMELY aggressive to Fux w/ Amazingness. There's no need to camp unless you're getting massively wrecked by Chozen or Azen.. and there's no need to stay away if you can just space your arials so you don't get hit...

Calling ROB defensive in Brawl, is like calling Marth defensive in Melee...

LOL

On another note... Nacker losses to Kirby mains in ROB dittos.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
LOL your crew mate is the most campiest person ive ever met in my life hes lucky luigis mansion saved his *** atleast 101834 times >.> that is all

also no johns but i was on 2 different drugs at the time also i hear you lose to Captain falcons

Edit: Where the hell were you ?

Top Bottom