• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Just woke up.....lmao.

Results thread will be up today...when exactly...I don't know. I am so ****ing tired lol Anyway glad everyone had fun. I'll edit the characters as well....and when the hell did Shugo use Pit? lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Dammit...when I did the splits for doubles I gave both teams like ten bucks too much lol Thats where the singles money went <_< Anti shoutouts to me for having one hour of sleep and messing up my math lol. On Well that means I don't owe Shugo or SK now. :awesome:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I forgot that Xsplit does local recording based on the viewport so since I had it at 50% size I got tiny videos. Also, some point later in the day after my computer shut off I got an update for Xsplit which solved the deinterlace issue that the doubles have.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Dammit...when I did the splits for doubles I gave both teams like ten bucks too much lol Thats where the singles money went <_< Anti shoutouts to me for having one hour of sleep and messing up my math lol. On Well that means I don't owe Shugo or SK now. :awesome:
It all makes sense why I got the same amount for singles and doubles now lmao

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
UM goes back to school mad early, on January 4th. Pretty sure the following weekends are open for potential tourneys:

1/21/12
1/28/12
2/4/12

I think Travis and I will be hosting SWEET VI (Melee) on 2/11/12 so it would be appreciated if you avoided that weekend.

ZTD | TECHnology

Because I want some "me" time and a little bit of a break from tournaments after Apex. So I'm debating whether I want a full month to myself or just a few weeks. Eh its whatever. Others should speak up and let me know though. It's either going to be January 28th....wait a minute.

That's the weekend of Gifts 21st birthday.......!!!

No...

That IS his 21st birthday!

Yooooooo....its gonna probably be in February.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Because I want some "me" time and a little bit of a break from tournaments after Apex. So I'm debating whether I want a full month to myself or just a few weeks. Eh its whatever. Others should speak up and let me know though. It's either going to be January 28th....wait a minute.

That's the weekend of Gifts 21st birthday.......!!!

No...

That IS his 21st birthday!

Yooooooo....its gonna probably be in February.
The last tourny on my birthday.... never again. Lmaoo

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL why do I think I say its gonna be in February? Omg I will never drink THAT much before having to TO a tournament again. LOL you and Judge...

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
LOL why do I think I say its gonna be in February? Omg I will never drink THAT much before having to TO a tournament again. LOL you and Judge...
I would have been fine i think if nick didnt ***** out drinking that double shot of vanilla vodka with me after i was already ducked for the rest of the night. So i just took his and drank it too. Oh how i do regret doing that lmao.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

2nd installment of the Phoenix Saga is underway. Let's make this **** amazing.

Ori and I have started:

Operation: Old School

We're reaching out to every single old school MI Brawler we can get in contact with.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh, I never did do that.

So I'm going to do that before singles start at this one. If the person who won it isn't in attendance here, I will just save it in the OP to make a note of it.

I WILL have another random raffle though as well. It seemed like people thought it was cool lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hype. I will try my best to get JCav, Dogma, JKBuK, and all the old timers back <3

Also, I will be in attendance :094:

Roller

Smash Legend
*crosses fingers for free entry*

AND THE RETURN OF ZELDAMASTER!!!!!

OMG, get him to come! We were just talking about how he has one of the best names of all time the other day.

ZTD | TECHnology

Aren't you guys only going to show if we do $10 entry though?

I mean I'm not against it but I feel like the fact that the tournament was so cheap is one of the bigger factors that leads into getting more faces out here. I DO want to see you folks again though.

And team with my girl DLA SINCE HE DITCHED ME FOR PINK FRESH!. (j/k <3 )

But lemme know.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Hey who wants Muskegon to return...maybe with more people and definitely more sleep

I think out of the four of us we had umm 9 hours of sleep... maybe

clowsui

Smash Legend
gonna try to come to this since i owe you guys a visit.

also, only old michiganders i'm scared of are noj/anther/judge/omni. bring it

Roller

Smash Legend
Date conflict with RoS, woulda came :(
Canada hype! (assuming with date change)
gonna try to come to this since i owe you guys a visit.

also, only old michiganders i'm scared of are noj/anther/judge/omni. bring it
This man has clearly never played Hot_ArmS...

Hope you can make it, Chi! :reverse:
Am I the only one who fears Lain/SK/Zinoto/Roller/Tutu?
heh, ask Clowsui what happened last time he played with Tutu and I. ;)
Derek I'm down with anything lol.
^ this. Just change it now, before other stuff gets planned/people begin planning for this.

Top Bottom