• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
IMPORTANT REMINDERS

- BRING SETUPS. I will also have need for Wiis as well. The venue can provide us with several of those large televisions we all like to play on but setups will also be needed. I will only waive venue for setups that I NEED. Letting you know that now.

- If you plan on entering doubles get there before noon. I will be at the venue fairly early to get things setup.

- If you're going to be late, CALL me. If you don't call me don't expect to get into the event if you're considerably late.

- I am running this event faster than normal due to the heightened turnout and extra events. No mercy will be given for those taking an eternity to get their matches done. I really don't want to see idle time in pools. If there are matches to be played...play them. Don't make me have to come and remind you.

- There's going to be a big *** group dinner at BDubs after the tournament. YAY-UH!

- There will be livestream for this event. However, what I don't want to see is a whole bunch of people crowded around the station or trying to do commentary. Leave that up to the people that know what they're doing please. If I see too many people crowded around, I will get on their heads.

- And speaking of livestream, generally the more high profile matches will be played on the stream. We're trying to appease the audience as well as get in some hype. So don't get too bent out of shape if you don't get to play on the stream much/at all.

- There will be several recording setups so hopefully everyone gets a shot to get some matches recorded if they want. I don't want to see anyone hogging a setup to themselves. I mean if its the owner then that's one thing but if you aren't....give others the chance to get some recording as well.

- Personal pet peeve of mine: Crowding around the TO station. Don't do it. I think I'm going to make a poster board Bracket in addition to having it on the laptop just so people don't have to be all in my little corner in the room.

- OH. VERY IMPORTANT: DEODORANT. USE IT. There's going to be a lot of people at this.....windows will be cracked so it doesn't get too hot but....don't be that guy. DONT BE THAT GUY. I don't want this to be like the Melee room at Good **** Stratford..lmao.

- For those of you who are wondering where the food is around the venue.....there's plenty of places to go within a few minutes of walking. Ask anyone who's been to this venue enough. If you plan on grabbing food during the tournament, let me know please. There's going to be a small break for everyone to step out and grab food after Singles Pools.

- And make sure that when you register you pay for everything that you know you are going to enter at the same time. Makes things easier on me and helps registration go by faster.

That's it for now.

D

Deleted member

The Melee room at Good **** Stratford....UGH.

That smelled worse than roadkill in there...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Someone bring the Captain's and the Jose..we goin' hard Friday night if you know what I mean. ;)

Yo Gifts..you wanna go to Club Necto on Friday?? Its gay night.....! You'll be a hit there!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I can't find the force replay code anywhere.

I'll make a sign that says "save your replays" then.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I gotta come clean here. I think Ohio has the freshest smashers as far as hygiene goes. I've never met one who stinks up the place.

Roller

Smash Legend
Michigan Brawl actually isn't bad at all. it's mainly MI Melee that causes problems.

Also, Tech. Instead of a poster board, you can do what Rob always does and put the bracket up on the room's projector.

LOE1

Smash Lord
yo real talk DRDN, we still gonna have that mm, but just for $5. too bad i dont have da money, or you would go down. tell your :jigglypuff: not to sleep on me

LOE1

Smash Lord
lmao i ment i dont have the money for dat $100 mm, im still gonna win the tournement though, dont worry juggle, mabey i will be in ur pool and i can get revenge for that time u ***** me in melee

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
So, L has been texting me and has already canceled and then redecided to go today.

Our favorite show is back on the air!
I knew this was coming lmao.

Also Tech, when you get a chance, put the stream link in the OP so it shows up tomorrow on the top of smashboards.

Top Bottom