• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

What's The Point

Smash Master
I know, but I advocate everybody goes to Gio's instead. He lives in AA and has more room.

It's like when you have the pre-tourney smashfest, and I'm like "**** that, everyone going to Ori's, including the Ori, come to my house". But even better because it isn't my house.

This also runs the assumption that Gio will in fact house everybody.

If none of that, I think NE OH needs housing.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats true, i'll see what Muskegan wants to do. Because I've got Azure_Kenny, the 4-5 Muskegan, and me so we all won't be able to fit in Muskegan's car. And that makes my house at 6-7 people. We will see.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if we'll need housing. We'll probably just drive back to Sole's and stay there.

I dunno, it's up to Jiffy.

Also, you can take Illinois off the attendance list. $5 entry apparently was a no go.

Edit: Can I have a Gengar, too?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Very possibly going to this. I should know by tomorrow (I will also have internets then).

Any extra TVs going to be there? I want to do the same thing with Skynet and save (then record) any important matches played on my Wii. I also like not paying Venue :troll: @Tech/Ori probably. See if I can get a good TV for that (like Skynet) unless you have a different plan with streaming or what have you.

UH. That's most of it. I'm going to want to MM some people here (probably all low-stake games since I am broke).

OH. And I'll need a doubles partner if I do show. If anyone is interested, PM me orr something.

:falcon:/:SK::snake: is actually pretty good.

So is :falcon:/:Roller::pikachu2: and :falcon:/:Tech::dedede:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Just got a new SD card, so I WILL bringing my hacks to this.

IF YOU'RE PLAYING ON MY WII, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE REPLAYS OF YOUR SETS, SO I CAN RECORD THEM AFTER THE TOURNAMENT! I HAVE INFINITE REPLAYS!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@ Auspher: Yep I know about IL. I've just been lazy editing the list. I'll do it....tomorrow? Or tonight.

@ Lordy: Teaming with Coco...would totally consider it for a future tournament. Down-Throw to Falcon Punch = Set.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

IF YOU'RE PLAYING ON MY WII, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE REPLAYS OF YOUR SETS, SO I CAN RECORD THEM AFTER THE TOURNAMENT! I HAVE INFINITE REPLAYS!
You should make a sign that says save your replays. Or you should find the force replay code.

Roller

Smash Legend
Very possibly going to this. I should know by tomorrow (I will also have internets then).

Any extra TVs going to be there? I want to do the same thing with Skynet and save (then record) any important matches played on my Wii. I also like not paying Venue :troll: @Tech/Ori probably. See if I can get a good TV for that (like Skynet) unless you have a different plan with streaming or what have you.

OH. And I'll need a doubles partner if I do show. If anyone is interested, PM me orr something.
The venue has extra TVs, so go right ahead. Also, see Ori's post about signage.

You should make a sign that says save your replays. Or you should find the force replay code.
^^^^ This

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace

UH. That's most of it. I'm going to want to MM some people here (probably all low-stake games since I am broke).

:falcon:/:SK::snake: is actually pretty good.

So is :falcon:/:Roller::pikachu2: and :falcon:/:Tech::dedede:
I already have a teammate and so does Roller. Not sure who's looking for a partner.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol I'm bringing my recording setup as well so most likely I'll just stick to bracket matches.

LOE1

Smash Lord
****, i guess i will have to find a partner when i get to the tournement

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Thats true, i'll see what Muskegan wants to do. Because I've got Azure_Kenny, the 4-5 Muskegan, and me so we all won't be able to fit in Muskegan's car. And that makes my house at 6-7 people. We will see.

The more people we get to play with the better. We're down for anything.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I just want VGBootcamp to release their texture/hack pack. I've been waiting forever for it lol.

And Jawsome we will probably stay in the WB. We will have your car, me, kenny, zyth, and ron. So thats a solid smashfest and we will bw able to just crash whenever instead of driving back really late.

Roller

Smash Legend
A massive smashfest at Gio's the night before would be legit. Like. The West MI guys, the AA guys, maybe Tech+Alpena if they are down, Ori & friends if they can make it. =o

Yooooooo.

This should happen.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
A massive smashfest at Gio's the night before would be legit. Like. The West MI guys, the AA guys, maybe Tech+Alpena if they are down, Ori & friends if they can make it. =o

Yooooooo.

This should happen.
I'm actually down for a massive SF...and maybe a side tourney ;)

Top Bottom