• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yooooooo everybody do the Roller.

:yeahboi:

Also, time to go get Judge confirmed now. These :warioc: ditto crew battles...they ARE going down.

So...

:146:WARIO CREW BATTLE :warioc: :146:

- For those interested in the Wario crew battle inquire with me. So far it appears our lineup is

Judge
LOE1
Xatic
Tech_Chase

Their's is:

Blue Rogue
SoleCaliber
Jiffyboob
Suyon

ZTD | TECHnology

Yooooo I agree. I dunno if Omni is going to this but if he is someone hit him up lol. And maybe I can get PzO if he definitely goes/is interested.

Adding people into Tio now. I will have a printed out pre-reg sheet when the tournament starts as well.

D

Deleted member

Conservative stagelists are boring as hell. But I'll deal with it.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Lordy, you know SuperTH can give you a ride, right?
o

10 o's

Someone confirm DLA and I'll make damn-sure I get to this. Not on wi-fi $1 MM. The rematch.

I'll talk to Super. I'll have to cut into my savings (which I promised myself I wouldn't do). So I'll see what comes up :yeahboi::falcon:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Oro you aren't actually coming to this are you?

Don't pull me out of my hole for a day.

LOE1

Smash Lord
yooo i still need a dubz partner. whoever replies first gets to team with the living legend

as for the wario crew battles, judge better get rid of blue rouge, ive felt the pain of his wario 1st hand. other than that, i can take care of the rest of those scrubs from ohio

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
So what's the word on a stream for this? Who was even planning on bring stuff for it? >_>

Also, working audio is almost a must... streams without commentary are kind of meh

ZTD | TECHnology

So what's the word on a stream for this? Who was even planning on bring stuff for it? >_>

Also, working audio is almost a must... streams without commentary are kind of meh
Getting the equipment is easy.

Trying to work with WTP to see if we get decent audio for it. And can we get mics and stuff.

EDIT:WTP isnt exactly cheesed to do one. So I'll have to figure this out on my own.

EDIT2: Never mind he's gonna help. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WTP the current teams I can think of are...
- Tech + Coco
- Me + Rage or Xatic

Lol i dont know anyone else that plans on doing teams haha.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
idk xatic, but ditch ori for me so we can do teams, and get top 4 at least, like tc wanted me to to :)

Xatic

Smash Lord
From what I understand they didn't want to come up to Michigan if the tournament has a $5 entry fee.

I'm not sure if that's the exact reasoning behind it but that's what I got from it.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
From what I understand they didn't want to come up to Michigan if the tournament has a $5 entry fee.

I'm not sure if that's the exact reasoning behind it but that's what I got from it.
Yooo. They can pay ten dollars if they want to(: That special OoS price, let's get it.

:sunboi:

LOE1

Smash Lord
dammit i dont wanna team with a****er...er....apasher

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
SuperTH, I see you mentioned stuff about rides, what do you estimate the cost to be, and when do you plan on leaving?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo. They can pay ten dollars if they want to(: That special OoS price, let's get it.

:sunboi:
Yo L_Cancel getting mad greedy

I like it.

SuperTH, I see you mentioned stuff about rides, what do you estimate the cost to be, and when do you plan on leaving?
You should probablyn ask him on Skype, but I'm housing you guys Saturday night after the tourney and BDubs.

ZTD | TECHnology

So I was at work at Gamestop today and its Employee Appreciation week...and I look and I see something that I thought "How cool would that be if raffled that off at my tournament" And then I realized..my discount is 40% off all New stuff in the store. So I'm like...holy ****.

So i bought one for me....and one to raffle off!

What is it? Not gonna say but if you've got a Wii you might just enjoy this :)

How can you enter the raffle?

Enter both singles and doubles are you're in!

So this raffle is my way of showing that I appreciate you guys!

Hype!

Top Bottom