• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Sounds good

my mm list so far

TC: $5 :dedede: vs :random:
Roller: $5 :dedede: vs :metaknight:/:pikachu:
Roller: $1 :metaknight: ditto
HArmS: $1? :dedede: vs :mario2:
Gifts: $1 :marth: ditto
Gifts: $1 :metaknight: ditto
Ori(?): $1 (cuz $25 is enough for me to bring) :marth: ditto

:phone:

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
I'm still not sure if I'm going because my work is being really dumb and annoying.
Plush will be going for sure, Gonzo and Lamp aren't sure yet, and Vadar is going

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
haha yeah. my friend alex offered to drive to this even though i don't think he's entering, so I just figured i'd round some people up around here that'd be interested in going. So far we've got 2 yes's and 3 maybe's. Vadar should already be in ann arbor by next weekend though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
haha yeah. my friend alex offered to drive to this even though i don't think he's entering, so I just figured i'd round some people up around here that'd be interested in going. So far we've got 2 yes's and 3 maybe's. Vadar should already be in ann arbor by next weekend though.

Oh wow.

Even more cars. I love it!

Also PLEASE relay this message to Gonzo:

"You're throwing bombs? Do you have any friends??"

lol best quote ever.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so the schedule will be up today.

Also for those looking for housing I am about to finalize stuff. Some Mike, Chet, Dan especially stay tuned. I'll try my best to get everyone situated ( I think we have the resources to). So expect updates and such this upcoming week.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I might as well just say that I'm on Brawl hiatus until May 7th, 2012.

I'm working yet another stupid 8 1/2 hour shift for this tourney and it has been this way for the last 10 or so weeks. I cannot wait until I graduate so I can start looking a different/better job. So sick of this place.

:(

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
If Lordy and L_Cancel still need to find a way out, I got two open spots in my car for both of them, and they're 15 minutes out of the way. No big deal for me, and splitting gas even further is A-okay for me.

Roller

Smash Legend
If Lordy and L_Cancel still need to find a way out, I got two open spots in my car for both of them, and they're 15 minutes out of the way. No big deal for me, and splitting gas even further is A-okay for me.
I'll let L know.
Wait..is there ANOTHER car?
...Watch West MI be better than us in a year due to actually being able to get everyone places consistently.
I told Rizzy, but his parents are hesitant about letting him go/drive by himself to AA lol.
I. May have a solution to this... I'll text you later.

ZTD | TECHnology

I love how their scene is just now starting but they already have more cars than weve had in like the past year...LOL

Also Apasher:

No.

I don't want to ruin the surprise.

:evil:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sounds good Roller. So hyped for this lol just 1 week!

Also I may be in the neighborhood for a dubs partner. Rage may not be attending anymore :c

Who open for teamsies and wants to make top 3?

Also I'm really liking how much hype has been building in Michigan's past 2 tourneys. This trend needs to keep up.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Sounds good Roller. So hyped for this lol just 1 week!

Also I may be in the neighborhood for a dubs partner. Rage may not be attending anymore :c

Who open for teamsies and wants to make top 3?

Also I'm really liking how much hype has been building in Michigan's past 2 tourneys. This trend needs to keep up.
:yeahboi: Was waiting for someone who needed a dubs partner. Count me in >:D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
D: sorry Zinoto, Xatic asked first if Rayquaza does end up dropping. Maybe next time or if Xatic for some reason doesn't want to do dubs.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I've been up to date on this thread for several weeks, and I didn't realize it's only a week away til I read Ori's post a minute ago.

I'm going to be working a lot this week and studying for finals. Hopefully I can get a lot of practice in.

Top Bottom