• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Something tells me, I'll have to camp out this thread until I find someone I want to team with. Part of me wants to try something new.

I may also use :warioc: in doubles this time with :dedede:. My Wario has been going through the Time Chamber. You'll see ;)

LOE1

Smash Lord
tc obviously wants to team with me, your not the only one that went through the time chamber

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I brought out the hyperbolic time chamber last tourney. Except I didn't. Still rocking dat '08 Snake.

EDIT: LOE1, if I do go to this, I wouldn't show up until after doubles. Thanks for the offer though.

LOE1

Smash Lord
I brought out the hyperbolic time chamber last tourney. Except I didn't. Still rocking dat '08 Snake.

EDIT: LOE1, if I do go to this, I wouldn't show up until after doubles. Thanks for the offer though.
what? you dont want to team with the legend :O.
thats too bad. mabey next time.

and Gifts wanna team with me now?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
^ I was about to ask Gifts to team with me :(

Guess I'll see if anyone else wants to team if I can make this.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have no idea what I want to do for teams right now and I'm keeping my options open for the meantime. Besides, I never find a partner until last minute lol Except last time.

But we'll see what happens. Also, you guys have to sign the papers and go through the waiting period if you want to team with Gifts. That MY piece of ***. I'm not just going to rent him out to anyone.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol tech calling dibs on several partners while saying he's going to choose one last minute...

Wanna just tell everyone they can't practice until the tourney so you can win? :012:

And isn't gifts *** ryutes now?
1. I own several peoples' *****.

2. Nah you guys can practice. I like some fight in my **** victims.

3. No, that *** will always be mine. If I raise it, I own it.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

So who is still available for teamsies?

Oh I feel like I need to think of some new stuff to add to this event.

Also I need to have a featured rivalty.Especially since Ragequaza *****ed out. I need something that will more than likely happen.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek I'm most likely available.

Also Anther vs Lain would be cool. But I think Lain vs Zinoto would be great.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Since when did I say that I wanted to team with you?

You discourage me all the time. Why would I want to team with you again?

If you can't find a teammate, and don't want to team with me, then don't enter teams. It's that simple. It's not like you HAVE to enter teams.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Since when did I say that I wanted to team with you?

You discourage me all the time. Why would I want to team with you again?

If you can't find a teammate, and don't want to team with me, then don't enter teams. It's that simple. It's not like you HAVE to enter teams.
lmao a****er getting off at me.
just a joke bro

Top Bottom