• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo i wonder if Illinois and Ohio will show?

Shugo, Blue Rouge, Arty, Akashi, Kain.

Name search bait :yeahboi:

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
This looks like it could be national level Tech. I've never seen so many competitive brawl players come to MI. Good stuff Tech >:D

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Might come, dunno if IL would be willing so I might do it alone.

I'll check into it, want as much practice as I can before APEX

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Zinoto: lol not national level but the competition will make this a great practice tournament for Apex. And thanks :)

@Kain: I will help IL with gas regardless of how many show but if you come alone all the way from Chicago, I will waive your venue AND give you free housing Saturday night. Consider it.

@LOE1: Top 4.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Might come, dunno if IL would be willing so I might do it alone.

I'll check into it, want as much practice as I can before APEX
Kain if you need housing Tech and I have you covered if you don't want to make the treck home that night.

ZTD | TECHnology

Scott.

You're a cool guy and I like you.

That is why its going to hurt me to do some of the very sexual things to you I'm doing to do in this MM.

But its probably going to hurt you more because my :wolf:'s pen*s is ****ing huge.

:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So yeah there will be a sf at my place the night before this. The sf turnout is looking like...
- Me
- Xatic
- Coco
- Kenny
- Topix?
- DRK150?
- Tech?
- SK?
- Oblivion?

So yeah people are more than welcome to come, the more the better.

Roller

Smash Legend
zingggg.

Also, I guess AA will have a smashfest the night before as well. At my place until/unless something better gets planned. I assume Zinoto and THuGz at least will be there. Maybe WTP & Tutu..

What's The Point

Smash Master
If OoS comes, whoever houses them should have the smashfest.

It really shouldn't be Tech or Ori, since they live 1 hour in the wrong direction away from the venue. Preferably Gio, but I can as well.

ZTD | TECHnology

I might make a housing section in the second post or something for reference.

I have more advertising to do if you'll excuse me..

Zinoto

Smash Lord
zingggg.

Also, I guess AA will have a smashfest the night before as well. At my place until/unless something better gets planned. I assume Zinoto and THuGz at least will be there. Maybe WTP & Tutu..
You would be correct.

ZTD | TECHnology

Just talked SuperTH into coming and getting rsr2...and Robjoe would be with them. And they'll pick up Fishnax...so yeah. I'm awesome. Attendance list updated!

Oh I'm just going to do this:

:146:PEOPLE WHO NEED HOUSING:146:

Muskegon - Muskegon (our newer West Mi players) is looking to have 4 or 5 people in their car and would be very appreciative to have housing Saturday night. They are driving about 4 hours from Northwest Michigan to get here as well. Please contact me if you're willing to help them out.

The 2nd West MI Car SuperTH, rsr2, Robjoe and probably Fishnax will need housing as well. So 3 or 4 people for this one. Super will also be coming from Northwestern Michigan with an estimated 4 hour drive. Please make their drive easier and house them as well for Saturday night. For anyone interested please contact SuperTH.

Kain/Illinois - Kain is looking to attend this and for now it seems more than likely he will be flying solo if he attends. If there is anyone who could house him for either night let him know. Chicago is roughly a 5 hour drive so PLEASE help this man out. If he comes with a group, I will update that here as well.

If anyone else needs housing..inquire. I'll add you on the list. The housing section has also been added to the 2nd post.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
IL will likely bring at least one car.

I mean, I say this without consulting the rest of IL at all, but in my experience, the universe has a funny way of working these things out.

Top Bottom