• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

LOE1

Smash Lord
1st. wow people actually thought i was serious on my money match
2nd: now im thinking i should go threw with it......
3rd: the only wario worthy of wario dittoing me is TC, im im gonna show him who's boss

LOE1

Smash Lord
only if u let me beat you the first time we play in singles

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sure, but I don't really find anything fun about two Warios either playing extremely gay to avoid the Grab Release, nor two Warios being overzealous in getting the grab. I understand but if I'm going to risk money directly on one set that I have control over, I'd rather not play something that's not fun. Same reason, I choose not to MM :metaknight: with :dedede:.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

No, that is an incorrect assumption. I don't care enough to play against :metaknight: even if it was a bad one. Tournament is different because its something I have no control over. I find nothing fun about playing against him in 98% of situations. I don't MM much to begin with in state and if I do it is going to be something I would have fun in whether I won or lost. Its not like I need the money.

:phone:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Well then we'll see about the ditto MM then... :bee:

I was thinking Michigan vs Ohio Wario crews lolololol. Like a 4 vs 4 or something.

Well really just NEOH vs MI... but me, Blue, solecalibur and Suyon. Probably the 4 best Warios NEOH has to offer. Maybe POPS if you count him as NEOH. Hell, idk if I could even get all of them to go but it could be fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

:warioc: ditto crews??

I will ****.

Do it Jiffy. Bring them and see what happens. Between LOE1: The Supreme Legend and Judge its done. Xatic and I can just do clean up work.

:yeahboi:

LOE1

Smash Lord
i remember back at AJ's when someone went ice climbers on me i would ice climber ditto them

Top Bottom