• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOLOLOLOL at the banner. <3 you Kalle.

Also thank you Jason, for that blog you made!

And I would just like to take the time to thank everyone who is hyping my event. After Skynet, I am 1000% ready to make this the best event possible. Seeing those new and hopeful faces, and seeing everyone have a great time reminded me of what tournaments should be like every time. And so my fire to be the best TO possible has also been rekindled.

HYPE.

Attendance list updated again. Reaching the 40 mark.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I told Meneil about this on AiB since I just played her on the ladder. I told her to try and brew interest in IL.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about MMing an MK.

Ori: Resize your banner so that it can fit my sig and add the date of the tournament on it as well as the location.

I'm putting this in my sig and turning it into an image that links you to this thread.

Please and thank you :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I intended that to be the banner for the tourney, but I will make a resized and edited text version for you. It will be up soon.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ I know. I just wanted to find an even better use for it. Then I could get several people running around with that sig and spread the hype. ;)

Its all about the advertising honey.

:250:

ZTD | TECHnology

Yo Jiffy, if you manage to get a car together and want some assistance (Traveler's Stipend Perk) let me know! I'll be glad to do everything I can to assist NEOH in their traveling. We've always supported each others' events.

:)

:phone:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yoo I like was inactive for 10 months, but I just went to a tourney, Jiffy! we in here(: Im tryna make this!

Top Bottom