• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
So after going to Skynet several people have expressed interest in going.

Also that ***** Azure Kenny is planning to go. Adding Judge and Shugo to the attendance list as well. Get hype. This tournament is going to be the best local we've had this year. :)

@Apasher: Dash attack? Sounds like....you've already lost. lmao
We could get it to regional level attendance if we get some response from WiFi players.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yo Tech, I'm not on the attendance list anymore =(

@L_Cancel: Mad hype for this. I remember a year ago when I got destroyed by your TL on wifi. I never thought I'd get the chance to actually play you in person ^_^.

Roller

Smash Legend
L has a Toon Link?

...Shadow1LJ?

Fun fact. I just got evacuated from the building this is being held in. I think there was like a bomb threat or some ****. Probably some kid trying to avoid an exam.

I'mma go eat tho.

EDIT: Fun fact #2: Right before I left for class, I told L where I was going and he said "Get em! D=< "

...suspicious.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Julian, smash later? check fb for my number if you didn't save it last time.

I'm able to play any time after 6.
Definitely, I'm not doing anything, but where would we play now that there's no gameroom?

@Ori: Lol yep, sure fire way to beat me. Go :rob: and spam. Just ask akon.

Roller

Smash Legend
Well, we used to do latenight smash at Mason Hall. But this year we've been doing a number of smashfests at my place. Room enough for 2 setups and 5 people without much of a problem.

Also. Akon for PR.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo Zinoto I'll do a $1 mm my :rob: vs your :diddy: I'd like to see how my rob fairs in an MU that isn't :snake:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yo Zinoto I'll do a $1 mm my :rob: vs your :diddy: I'd like to see how my rob fairs in an MU that isn't :snake:
Lol why not, but don't we already have a MM planned? (:marth: vs. :diddy:)
You wanna replace it with this one or just make this another one altogether?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yo Tech, I'm not on the attendance list anymore =(

@L_Cancel: Mad hype for this. I remember a year ago when I got destroyed by your TL on wifi. I never thought I'd get the chance to actually play you in person ^_^.
Swag! It'll be nice to play you(: Where did I play you at? I was working on TL a lot before I went inactive.

L has a Toon Link?

...Shadow1LJ?

Fun fact. I just got evacuated from the building this is being held in. I think there was like a bomb threat or some ****. Probably some kid trying to avoid an exam.

I'mma go eat tho.

EDIT: Fun fact #2: Right before I left for class, I told L where I was going and he said "Get em! D=< "

...suspicious.
Those pocket characters! SK isn't the only one! D:<

Anddd, not my fault. >_>;;

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I played you on AiB a while back when I thought I was somebody lol. Got destroyed by you and PSP's TL.

Top Bottom