• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

LOE1

Smash Lord
so, im gonna get $100 to use.
mm everyone at this tournyment, $5

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
So. If Rage and SK don't wind up playing in bracket at this. That would suck.

There should be a $50 MM if they don't.
It wouldn't be that hype. I mean, Rage has sandbagged me every time I've played him in tourney. :troll:

Roller

Smash Legend
i would challenge people to these MMs but i dont feel like wasting time so i'll be bringing a bucket to this tournament and everyone can place their donations in it

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Got my signature updated :D

Also:

:146:TC'S PERKS:146:

The Tourney Virgin's Discount: Is this your first tournament in the Southeast MI region? Well, we wanna make this special for you. We're gonna soften the blow on your wallet and take 2 bucks off your venue fee so that you only pay 3. We love seeing new faces and we want to prove it.

The Traveler's Stipend: Traveling a long way and need a little help getting here? Well TC has got you covered. With these events, we usually have extra venue cash left over, so we wanna use a portion of that to help all you folks traveling from far north, west and everywhere in between. Interested? Holler at your TO today and see what we can work out.

Just for the Veterans: My high placing veterans..don't think I forgot about you guys either! For all those who place Top 8 at this event, they will entered into a raffle towards the end of the event. The winner of the raffle gets their singles fee completely paid for by yours truly for the next Tech_Chase run tournament. It pays to aim high ;)

:146:THIS MONTH'S $2 SIDE EVENT: ALLBRAWL:146:

- 4 Players per set
- Single Elimination
- All Stages On Set On Random
- All Characters Random
- Top 2 players Advance
- All Items on set to Medium
- First Player to win 2 matches moves ahead
- 2nd person to advance is decided in the order of: Match wins, lives left in last match, most kills in last match

:146:WE'RE ALSO HAVING A SMASH 64 SETUP:146:

:146:HELP SPREAD THE HYPE:146:

If you want to make this your signature just quote this post and copy the code! The image provides a link right to this tournament page! Let's spread the word about how great this event will be!

Just to make sure people see this if they havent.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
How long does a post have to be in order to show the signature? and does it matter how many images I have as my signature?

Just posting to see the signature really show up even though I have 3 Images and it looks like I need a fourth

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well AtotheZ is bringing one and a group of friends. He actually wants to have a 64 tournament as well and if we have enough time we'll have it toward the end of the night. :)

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
List me as "(tentative)" on the list of attendees. Not entirely sure if whether or not I'll be able to go.

Top Bottom