• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just want to thank everyone for spreading the hype and getting the interest levels up. This is looking like its going to be THE MI event to go to this year. Im hoping that we can get even more people than we have now :)

Also Jiffy: What is the odds of NEOH showing up thus far and who would be in your car?

Schedule will be released by the end of the week.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes, King Beef. I need his money.

Bring my girl Blue Rogue as well.

Oh and Auspher...did you forget about my Wolf...

:yeahboi:

Oh hai there Marc! <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh Derek, I looked at the AiB page. There are 2 AllisBrawl players attending that you should add to the list.
• BladeYKM
• -Cody-

ZTD | TECHnology

Blade usually attends when he does that so I have no problem adding him in there.

No clue who Cody is but I'll put down tentative for him.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
As of right now its just me, Trent, and our buddy Dayton.

Topix isn't sure if he's going to come yet.

Also:

B DUBZ AGAIN ANYONE?
cool cool. If I'm right Dayton plays the Pokemon TCG. Tell him to bring his deck :3

And yes, BDUBS is a must

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Anther must make his glorious return at this glorious tournament.

Also, has anyone heard from Lain about this?

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

^ I talked with AtotheZ and he would like to host one.

However that is only happening if we have the time and everything else runs like it should. I mean I'll have 3 people on this event and I have a game plan so its a possibility. Regardless, he is bringing a bunch of 64 friends with him (at least one car full) to come hang out and play.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ Might need your assistance as well. Its starting to become a big deal. Im trying to see if I can get the thread stickied as well. I mean its nothing MAJOR but it helps.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well, I'm going to be doing some test runs this and next week to make sure that it runs smoothly. Getting internet access should not be a problem since we have several U of M students attending. I might just have WTP spearhead the streaming as well.

This NEEDS a stream now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
How's that stream coming along? This should get some good views
>_>

<_<

uh, give me some time. I'm preparing for an Cumulative Japanese Oral Exam so I'm preoccupied till at least Thursday. I will work on one this weekend.

Top Bottom