• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I'd buy it if I had the money, lol. It would look good on my silver black controller. :c

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm pretty ignorant of what goals other smashers have

Why would you use DK if you think you he has unwinnable MUs/can't be the best with DK?
I didn't think he had unwinnable MUs when I chose him.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
oksas - wanna $1 MM?

ALSO

Hey anyone who is coming to this wanna buy a emerald blue gamecube controller back?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-1xd.html

theres a pic of color, i only have the back part, everything works. I think $12 is fair for it.
I would buy all of it. When you mean just the back part, do you mean just the shell? Is it on another controller? As long as there's some sort of full controller portion, I'll buy it for like $15-20.

Also also, I'd MM you. :x

****ing hate fighting falcon but i'll mm you if u want. marth or fox. dk requires $5
You too. :x (I would use Sheik/Fox/Falco against DK and Sheik/Fox/Falco/Falcon/Marth/Pikachu against any of your other characters; you'd choose my character of course)

oksas

oak-sauce
oksas - wanna $1 MM?

ALSO

Hey anyone who is coming to this wanna buy a emerald blue gamecube controller back?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-1xd.html

theres a pic of color, i only have the back part, everything works. I think $12 is fair for it.
to the mm, yeah dood

if okami doesn't buy the controller for whatever reason i'd like to look at it too i suppose.

PS if anyone has a triwing and wants to sell it that'd be great

C.SDK

Smash Ace
to the mm, yeah dood

if okami doesn't buy the controller for whatever reason i'd like to look at it too i suppose.

PS if anyone has a triwing and wants to sell it that'd be great
Dang, I wish I can find the site where I bought mine. It was a while ago, but it was like 59 cents, haha.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
taking all $1 money matches.

no more than that because there were two family birthdays and travel expenses that eat my paycheck

:phone:

WHA?

Smash Ace
I would buy all of it. When you mean just the back part, do you mean just the shell? Is it on another controller? As long as there's some sort of full controller portion, I'll buy it for like $15-20.

Also also, I'd MM you. :x

)
$1 MM?
As for controller part, it is only the back shell with both triggers
I can however put a front n motherboard to make a complete controller
How do u like ur controllers, loose or stiff
Do u want a silver or black or indigo front?
I also have an orange colored BACK she'll if interested

MIZUKI ill $1 MM must be ur main

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
$1 MM?
As for controller part, it is only the back shell with both triggers
I can however put a front n motherboard to make a complete controller
How do u like ur controllers, loose or stiff
Do u want a silver or black or indigo
front?
I also have an orange colored BACK she'll if interested

MIZUKI ill $1 MM must be ur main

I main Falco. :3

Unless you play Falco, then I play Fox if you're better at the ditto than I am.

oksas

oak-sauce
da $1 mm list
if for whatever reason you're not down for a money match then das cool. i'll make myself easy to find at the tourney, probably going to wear a hot pink polo or something heh heh

stab
sung
westballzzz
s2j
khepri
wha
shroomed
pp (40$ ngaaaa!!!!!)
strong bad
wha
j666
pewpewu
scar
shroomed
zhu

i'm willing to shell out a whole $20 doing these, and ^ is only fifteen so far. that's everyone i'd really like to get to play though. i'm cruisin for a bruisin, plz take my money. or if you're really generous and want to play without stealing my money i won't object

Twinkles

Smash Lord
I'll take MM's at the actual tourney, but anyone from outta SoCal should MM me

It'll make up for the money you lost to someone like Dr. PP LOL

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
when I used to be male.

also, hugs will be had. :3
I'm not sure whether I should hug you harder or tell you that I will not hug you at this.

Also I will hairstroke match anyone. If you lose, you have to give me a quarter.
If you win, you can touch my hair for 7.5 seconds with unlimited stroking.

^Picture of mentioned hair. PM for more pics if you think it might not be as soft as it looks.
I am also a midwest player, so a hairstroke match is much more relevant.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm looking for a good controller to buy too! If anyone's trying to sell some or anything, I would really like to test them out

WHA?

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a good controller to buy too! If anyone's trying to sell some or anything, I would really like to test them out

oh cool ive been collecting some just so i got a backup for mine

so what kind of controllers u like, loose or stiff.
and any color combo u like? okami will buy the emeral green back i was selling
but i got silver, black, iindigo fronts, and orange, black, silver, indigo backs

if u dont care then just try out what i have

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wha, I might need to buy a good controller as well soon. Mine's kinda breaking apart with all the practicing I've been doing. stiff, maybe?

Aceflight

Smash Cadet
Hey WHA (or anyone else going) you think you could fix/replace my L-trigger? It's gotten wayy too sensitive to where I can't wavedash or L-cancel without light shield popping up so I just end up rolling nonstop. I'm still down to buy a controller regardless haha

stiff too for mine

WHA?

Smash Ace
Wha, I might need to buy a good controller as well soon. Mine's kinda breaking apart with all the practicing I've been doing. stiff, maybe?
Hey WHA (or anyone else going) you think you could fix/replace my L-trigger? It's gotten wayy too sensitive to where I can't wavedash or L-cancel without light shield popping up so I just end up rolling nonstop. I'm still down to buy a controller regardless haha

stiff too for mine
i got you yoshi, stiff it is..... ill let u test em out

ACE, i think i know whats wrong with it, its most probably not the triggers themselves but the inside, i can fix it with WD40. I guess i can take my can and fix it if the motherboard went stiff like i suspect. Ive cleaned mine like this, no harm. I havent tried other lubricants but if you think you have something better, i would give it a try.

Aceflight

Smash Cadet
i got you yoshi, stiff it is..... ill let u test em out

ACE, i think i know whats wrong with it, its most probably not the triggers themselves but the inside, i can fix it with WD40. I guess i can take my can and fix it if the motherboard went stiff like i suspect. Ive cleaned mine like this, no harm. I havent tried other lubricants but if you think you have something better, i would give it a try.

Uhmmm nahh I'll just let you give it a try haha I'm still down to buy a controller if that's okay? For a friend of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom