• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution Q&A and Help Thread

UltyBomber77

Smash Cadet
Since you're using Bio's mod, the XML can't be the problem.
You should try deleting a few files to see what's causing the problem, that's what i did. =/
It's kind of hard to help you since I don't know what files are on your SD.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright, so I got Riivolution for texture hacks and stuff. I put all the files in my card and when I put it into the wii, select brawl-, and click launch, it only shows a black screen.... help?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
For some reason, when I load riivolution, it doesn't load the menu that let's you toggle hacks. The most I did was add a couple of texture hacks.

Help please?

Can you explain that in a little better detail for me please?

Alright, so I got Riivolution for texture hacks and stuff. I put all the files in my card and when I put it into the wii, select brawl-, and click launch, it only shows a black screen.... help?
Do you have the codehandler.bin on your sd card?
Won't work unless you have it

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Can you explain that in a little better detail for me please
I had just recently formatted my SD card. I didn't add any textres or anything. riivolution was unaltered.

Now, when I load riivoluton the things that let you toggle between stuff aren' there. Just the background and remove/launch/ext in the bottom right corner.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Do you have the codehandler.bin on your sd card?
Won't work unless you have it
Yeah it did

There's a slight chance of possibility I did it wrong, but when I erased all the files for riivolution on my sd card and went and downloaded it again on my SD card, it still didn't work

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
My ASF1nk CSS is jumbled up even though I have the correct codes. Also, if I enable my codes it just loads to a black screen when I click "Launch". Do I need to take out the File Patch Code out of my RSBE01.gct?

My CSS is jumbled up probably because my codes load to a black screen.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I had just recently formatted my SD card. I didn't add any textres or anything. riivolution was unaltered.

Now, when I load riivoluton the things that let you toggle between stuff aren' there. Just the background and remove/launch/ext in the bottom right corner.
That means it either can't find or can't read the XML. Try loading the XML file in Firefox or Internet Explorer to see if it's missing a closing tag somewhere, or something like that.

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
My ASF1nk CSS is jumbled up even though I have the correct codes. Also, if I enable my codes it just loads to a black screen when I click "Launch". Do I need to take out the File Patch Code out of my RSBE01.gct?

My CSS is jumbled up probably because my codes load to a black screen.
I took out the File Patch Code from the RSBE01.gct, enabled ocarina codes and it still goes to a black screen. :(

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
when i load brawl off riivolution the screen just stays black, the wiimote dcs and won't reconnect[froze], and the fan is still going. i think the game is still spinning, too.

knukls928

Smash Rookie
I'm using the replacement codes from the rvlution site so the character textures, music, and opening replacements all work fine

does anyone know the name of the menu files (main, character, and stage) on the disc? According to the site some thing will be missed since they are named differently on the disc so i figure once i have those i can fill those in next.

copy/pasted from site added in incomplete menu code
<wiidisc version="1">
<id game="RSB"/>
<options>
<section name="Files">
<option name="File Code Replacements">
<choice name="Enabled">
<patch id="filecode"/>
</choice>
</option>
</section>
</options>
<patch id="filecode">
<file external="/private/wii/app/RBSE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac"
disc="/*********"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RBSE/pf/menu2/sc_selcharacter.pac"
disc="/*********"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RBSE/pf/menu2/sc_selmap.pac"
disc="/*********"/>

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBJ/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf" disc="/"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf" disc="/"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBJ/pf" disc="/"/>
</patch>
</wiidisc>
all the file lists I founder were PAC lists for the Gecko file replacement code :(

amount18

Smash Cadet
I'm using the replacement codes from the rvlution site so the character textures, music, and opening replacements all work fine

does anyone know the name of the menu files (main, character, and stage) on the disc? According to the site some thing will be missed since they are named differently on the disc so i figure once i have those i can fill those in next.

copy/pasted from site added in incomplete menu code

all the file lists I founder were PAC lists for the Gecko file replacement code :(
Why not look in the Original ISO?

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
So I'm trying to texture hack vbrawl and then loading the codes by means of riivolution and even gecko.Gecko says the codes can't be found at all and riivolution doesn't load my textures.My first time doing this.So any help would do fine.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sooo.... I made a few mods to Bionic's XML to allow music to be read from the pf/strm folder like file patch.
Is there anyway to make it read ALL of the expansion stages from pf/stage and the .rels form pf/module?

Here's my XML
Code:
<id game="RSB" />
	<options>
		<section name="Brawl Mod Launcher v2">
			<option name="Code Set" default="1">
				<choice name="Brawl w/ Codes"><patch id="vbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl+"><patch id="brawlplus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl-"><patch id="brawlminus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Balanced Brawl"><patch id="bbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Project: M"><patch id="projectm" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #1"><patch id="customone" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #2"><patch id="customtwo" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Textures" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="tex_on" /></choice>
				<choice name="Characters Only"><patch id="tex_char" /></choice>
				<choice name="Stages Only"><patch id="tex_stage" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Music" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="music" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Sound Effects" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="sfx" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Movies (THP)" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="thp" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Hook" default="4">
				<choice name="VI"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
				<choice name="KPAD"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
				<choice name="Joypad"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXDraw"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXFlush"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
				<choice name="OSSleep"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
				<choice name="AxNextFrame"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
			</option>
		</section>
	</options>
	<patch id="vbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/vbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
                <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/" disc="/stage/melee/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlplus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlplus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_jungle.rel" disc="/module/st_jungle.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_donkey.rel" disc="/module/st_donkey.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_earth.rel" disc="/module/st_earth.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_famicom.rel" disc="/module/st_famicom.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_metalgear.rel" disc="/module/st_metalgear.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_newpork.rel" disc="/module/st_newpork.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" /> 
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlminus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlminus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="bbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/bbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="projectm">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/projectm/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/menu/msg/button.msbin" disc="/menu/msg/button.msbin" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGGREENHILL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGGREENHILL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_enpac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGOLDIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGOLDIN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customone">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom1/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/" disc="/stage/melee/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf//system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/game/sq_event_data.dat" disc="/game/sq_event_data.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" disc="/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu2/sc_sel_event.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_sel_event_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/module/sora_menu_event.rel" disc="/module/sora_menu_event.rel" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" disc="/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customtwo">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom2/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/game/sq_event_data.dat" disc="/game/sq_event_data.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" disc="/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu2/sc_sel_event.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_sel_event_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/module/sora_menu_event.rel" disc="/module/sora_menu_event.rel" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" disc="/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_on">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_00.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_01.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_02.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_char">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_stage">
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_00.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_01.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A_02.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create="true" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="music">
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="sfx">
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="thp">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
		<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarina">
		<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
		<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
	</patch>
</wiidisc>

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Sooo.... I made a few mods to Bionic's XML to allow music to be read from the pf/strm folder like file patch.
Is there anyway to make it read ALL of the expansion stages from pf/stage and the .rels form pf/module?
Here you go:
Code:
<id game="RSB" />
	<options>
		<section name="Brawl Mod Launcher v2">
			<option name="Code Set" default="1">
				<choice name="Brawl w/ Codes"><patch id="vbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl+"><patch id="brawlplus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl-"><patch id="brawlminus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Balanced Brawl"><patch id="bbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Project: M"><patch id="projectm" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #1"><patch id="customone" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #2"><patch id="customtwo" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Textures" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="tex_on" /></choice>
				<choice name="Characters Only"><patch id="tex_char" /></choice>
				<choice name="Stages Only"><patch id="tex_stage" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Music" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="music" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Sound Effects" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="sfx" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Movies (THP)" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="thp" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Hook" default="4">
				<choice name="VI"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
				<choice name="KPAD"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
				<choice name="Joypad"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXDraw"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXFlush"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
				<choice name="OSSleep"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
				<choice name="AxNextFrame"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
			</option>
		</section>
	</options>
	<patch id="vbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/vbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlplus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlplus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_jungle.rel" disc="/module/st_jungle.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_donkey.rel" disc="/module/st_donkey.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_earth.rel" disc="/module/st_earth.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_famicom.rel" disc="/module/st_famicom.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_metalgear.rel" disc="/module/st_metalgear.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_newpork.rel" disc="/module/st_newpork.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" /> 
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlminus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlminus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="bbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/bbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="projectm">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/projectm/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/menu/msg/button.msbin" disc="/menu/msg/button.msbin" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGGREENHILL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGGREENHILL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_enpac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGOLDIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGOLDIN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customone">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom1/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf//system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/game/sq_event_data.dat" disc="/game/sq_event_data.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" disc="/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu2/sc_sel_event.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_sel_event_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/module/sora_menu_event.rel" disc="/module/sora_menu_event.rel" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" disc="/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customtwo">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom2/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/game/sq_event_data.dat" disc="/game/sq_event_data.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" disc="/sound/bgmdata/snd_bgm_for_event.dat" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu2/sc_sel_event.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_sel_event_en.pac" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/module/sora_menu_event.rel" disc="/module/sora_menu_event.rel" />
    <file external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" disc="/menu/single/mu_event_tbl.dat" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_on">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_char">
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_stage">
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create="true" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="music">
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="sfx">
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="thp">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
		<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarina">
		<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
		<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
	</patch>
</wiidisc>
I changed all the lines for st_custom*.rel to "module" instead of "stage/melee" and added another line for the whole folder.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You're on 4.3?!?!

Oh boy....

You need to track down an old version of Dop-IOS/Dop-Mii and use it to DL/install a version of IOS37 from Early 2010/late 2009.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
What is Dop-IOS/Dop-Mii?
Should I just find an old version of IOS and put it in my apps? Then will I be able to get into Riivolution?

Teconmoon

Smash Rookie
Hi there, had a question about level loading. Most everything is working for me, but a few stages aren't working that used to work with the file replacement code, such as Saffron City 64 over Pokemon Stadium 2. If anyone could shed any light on this that'd be great. Thanks!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I looked in here specifically for a link to what I needed.
Stupid Nintendo MLG bull ****. -_-

Whiselifax

Smash Rookie
I have a problem. It seems my Riivolution is only able to hold up to 12 of Oshtoby's Independent song Loader codes.. if I add just one more after that, my screen goes black after I launch with Riivolution. Here's the list of codes I'm using

Code:
Custom 01
* 28708ceb 00000040
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00275C
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 02
* 28708ceb 00000041
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF002802
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 03
* 28708ceb 00000042
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00281A
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 04 (Fairy Tale - Guild Darkness
28708ceb 00000043
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002812
E0000000 80008000

Custom 05 (Stone Tower Temple)
* 28708ceb 00000044
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF002815
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 06 (Super Mario 64 Theme)
* 28708ceb 00000045
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF002722
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 07 (Step: Subspace 2)
* 28708ceb 00000046
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00282C
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 08 (Boss Battle 2)
* 28708ceb 00000047
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF002825
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 09 (Boss Battle 1)
* 28708ceb 00000048
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF002823
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 0A (Throwback Galaxy)
* 28708ceb 00000049
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00274B
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 0B (Okami - The Sun Rises the Rising Sun)
* 28708ceb 0000004A
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00274E
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 0C (Bowser's Road Remix)
* 28708ceb 0000004B
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00274F
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 0D (Douchuumen)
* 28708ceb 0000004C
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF0027D0
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 0E (Temple of Time)
* 28708ceb 0000004D
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00279A
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 0F (Good Egg Galaxy)
* 28708ceb 0000004E
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF00279C
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 10 (Ginungagap - Rip in the World)
* 28708ceb 0000004F
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF0026FF
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 11 (The Wolf Revealed)
* 28708ceb 00000050
* 4A000000 90180F06
* 14000076 FF0027C1
* E0000000 80008000

Custom 12 (Crystal Abyss)
28708ceb 00000051
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF0027A0
E0000000 80008000

Custom 13 (Shinobi Life)
28708ceb 00000052
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00279D
E0000000 80008000

Custom 14 (Live and Learn)
28708ceb 00000053
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF0027FD
E0000000 80008000

Custom 15 (Orochimaru's Hideout)
28708ceb 00000054
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF0027D8
E0000000 80008000

Custom 16 (Metroid Roost Island)
28708ceb 00000055
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00275B
E0000000 80008000

Custom 17 (Inverted Song of Time)
28708ceb 00000056
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00275A
E0000000 80008000

Custom 18 (One Winged Angel Re-orchestrated)
28708ceb 00000057
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002819
E0000000 80008000

Custom 19 (ZREO - Ganon Battle)
28708ceb 00000058
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002758
E0000000 80008000

Custom 1A (Lost Woods)
28708ceb 00000059
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002762
E0000000 80008000

Custom 1B (Third Training Ground)
28708ceb 0000005A
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002752
E0000000 80008000

Custom 1C (Secret from the Blue Sky)
28708ceb 0000005B
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002731
E0000000 80008000

Custom 1D (Nine Tails Fox Room)
28708ceb 0000005C
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002755
E0000000 80008000

Custom 1E (Perfect Chaos Battle 06)
28708ceb 0000005D
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF0027FC
E0000000 80008000

Custom 1F (Clanker's Cavern)
28708ceb 0000005E
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00275D
E0000000 80008000

Custom 20 (Green Hill Zone - KK Slider Version)
28708ceb 0000005F
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF0027F8
E0000000 80008000

Custom 21 (Tee Topes Funky Hill)
28708ceb 00000060
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF0027FE
E0000000 80008000

Custom 22 (Valley of the End)
28708ceb 00000061
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002769
E0000000 80008000

Custom 23 (Mt. Pyre Remix)
28708ceb 00000062
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00276F
E0000000 80008000

Custom 24 (Beware the Forest's Mushrooms)
28708ceb 00000063
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002772
E0000000 80008000

Custom 25 (Fountain of Dreams)
28708ceb 00000064
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF002804
E0000000 80008000
Anyone else have this problem, or might know a fix to it? It'd be greatly appreciated!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Updated my mod launcher, v2.5. Only requires 1 XML file, no more codehandler.bin needed.

I've finished and completed the Brawl Mod Launcher v2 for Riivolution. Works with Brawl+ 7.0, Brawl- 2.0, Project: M (tested as of 12/30/10), Unstoppabrawl, and Balanced Brawl 2.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2c2sonh6tpmx25s

Place in the "riivolution" folder. No longer requires codehandler.bin!

Where do I place my mods?

X:/brawlmods/bbrawl/ - Balanced Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/brawlminus/ - Brawl Minus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/brawlplus/ - Brawl Plus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/ubrawl/ - UnstoppaBrawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as "fighter".
X:/brawlmods/custom1/ - Custom Set #1. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.
X:/brawlmods/custom2/ - Custom Set #2. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.
X:/brawlmods/custom3/ - Custom Set #3. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.
X:/brawlmods/projectm/ - Project: M. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/vbrawl/ - Regular Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.

Where do I place my music?

X:/brawlmods/music/ - Where you place "info.pac", and optionally, "smashbros_sound.brsar".
X:/brawlmods/music/strm/ - Where you place all of your BRSTM files to be used in game.

Where do I place my textures?

X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/ - All of the character textures go here, e.g. X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain00.pac
X:/brawlmods/textures/info/ - Anything that belongs in "info" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/menu/ - Anything that belongs in "menu" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/menu2/ - Anything that belongs in "menu2" or "pfmenu2" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/item/ - Item Textures.
X:/brawlmods/textures/toy/ - Item Textures.
X:/brawlmods/stages/ - All stage textures (pac) + any module files (rel) go here.

How about my movies (THP files)?

X:/brawlmods/movies/ - Place any THP files you have in here.

And PSA movesets?

X:/brawlmods/movesets/ - Place PSA movesets here (e.g. /brawlmods/movesets/falcon/FitFalcon -> /pf/fighter/falcon/FitFalcon)

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Heya, Bionic.

Love the work you and the others did on the new XML. However, I gotta ask a question: even though textures go in their own folder (fighter and stuff), are they still needed in the vbrawl, brawlplus folders etc. since they count as pf files? Also, do the Brawl+/- PACS Go in the textures folder or in their respective game folders with the other pf files?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No. Textures only go in /textures/, and if the texture option in Riivolution is enabled then it will put on textures from that folder no matter what code set you're using (Brawl+, vBrawl etc)

Brawl+ PACs go in /brawlplus/fighter/name/FitName.pac etc, Brawl- PACs are in /brawlminus/fighter/name/FitName.pac etc. You're basically replacing /RSBE/pf/ with /brawlmods/brawlplus/ and that stuff.

Happy new year! :stupidfox:

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
You're on 4.3?!?!

Oh boy....

You need to track down an old version of Dop-IOS/Dop-Mii and use it to DL/install a version of IOS37 from Early 2010/late 2009.
I'm a bit confused here. You see, I have 4.3 and this has not happened to my wii. However, my friend ALSO has 4.3 and has this issue. What gives?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I had a Wii a bit ago softmodded and I goofed up something and bricked it. I bought a Wii from my pal and want all the codes and all. I saw in the OP it doesn't require modding your Wii. Is that true? Also, can it use USB as opposed to SD?

After all that, how do I even do this exactly? Is there a tutorial on youtube or something that can help me?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I need help with my riivolution D:

somehow, my wii updated itself to 4.3e (it was before 4.1e) and HBC channel disappeared D:
luckly, riivolution was still on my wii but each time I want to use it, it want to downgrade IOS37.
but it always ends with a failure! ;_;

what should I do? this could be the end for my machinima doing DX

Top Bottom