• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution Q&A and Help Thread

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I hear Riivolution can support SDHC cards for replacements.
What IOS(s) do I need to update on my Wii in order to add SDHC support? It currently cannot read them.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded Project: M today and booted it through Riivolution. So far, almost everything works. The strap menu changed, I kept my character textures, all the appropriate character changes were there, and the new physics are excellent.

However, none of the stages seem to load properly. I've tried several different ways of organizing them on my SD card, but the game always either freezes or doesn't implement the change and I end up on Green Greens when I'm trying to play one of the new stages.

Here's how I have it set up now:

X:/brawlmods/stages/melee/all the ST[insert stage name here].pac files

X:/brawlmods/projectm/module/all the .rel files

This way, the stages didn't load properly and I got Mushroomy Kingdom instead of Metal Cavern.

Can anyone help me out here?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You're missing a G from the pac files. It should be STGSTAGENAME

Modules start with "st_", pacs with "stg".

Also, since it is Mushroomy Kingdom, make sure you have "_00" and "_01".

Harlex

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I recently started using Riivolution on my wii, but ive been having one or two minor problems. I downloaded riivolution, the XML, etc, and placed the texture into the listed folders, but i cant figure out why the Bowser textures dont load

( \brawlmods\textures\fighter\koopa\FitKoopaXX.pcs )

and also in game if you change from zelda/sheik or pokemon with pokemon trainer, the textures dont load after changing, but each texture works individually on its own.

I am using Bionic's Brawl Mod Launcher v2.5, and if it makes any difference i am on PAL.

Has anyone ever seen this before or can see where my setup needs changing or if the XML needs changing

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You need to have both the .pcs and .pac for trainer and Zelda/Sheik.

I don't know why your bowser textures aren't working. That's just plain weird.

Harlex

Smash Cadet
You need to have both the .pcs and .pac for trainer and Zelda/Sheik.
Hey thanks alot for your help :) i just found all the .pac files and put them in. Im not that bothered if bowser has hacks or not so its no big loss :p it was just confusing.

edit: I found out here that Bowser needs the pac as well. I still can't see why he would though.

Bigmac909

Smash Rookie
EDIT:

Do I need modlauncher.xml if I'm only editing normal Brawl? Can I just use an older, simpler template?

EDIT2: Does anybody know of tutorials which detail the .xml insertion of codes? Every guide I've found says something along the lines of "just take your old codes and put the in an ssbb folder..." and as nice as that is, I never did the other pf method thing or whatever it used to be.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Okay. Having some colossal trouble with this.

I can't follow the directory on the first page very well, and when I try
to follow it the best I can, it won't work.

"X:" for example, I think that is the SD's root, but I'm not sure...

For example: If I put something in my SD's root like this;

ssbb > fighter > marth > FitMarth00.pcs

That works for my textures, but what's listed on the first page is;

X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/ - All of the character textures go here, e.g. X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain00.pac

Yet the first time around I tried that one and it didn't work at all.

I also have no idea where to put the Fit???.pac (moveset/PSA)
(Now my Roy looks and sounds like himself...But he plays like Marth -_- )

This also confused me to no end;

X:/brawlmods/brawlplus/ - Brawl Plus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

..But textures are normally within the many folders in pf, so it's...
...Like they have to be in 2 places at once...

Both where I just typed, and here according to the first page;

X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/ - All of the character textures go here, e.g. X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain00.pac

This doesn't make any sense to me at all... -_-

PS. Do we have idiot proof instructions for this? And when I say that, I mean
instructions that an in-bred farmer in the middle of no-where with no computer
experience could understand and make this work... ;_;

SUPER EDIT:
Okay, I see the "X" is for those XML things...
Uh...
I just kinda wanna know where to put stuff on my SD that ISN'T
the XML stuff.

(Is the XML nessecary to use Riivolution?)

Kinda like how Gecko works. I need to know what goes where in
my SD, but I'm clueless even after searching all 81 pages of this ;_;
(Con-fu-sing. Really makes me wish Gecko could use altered
smashbros_brsars ;_;)

libertyernie

Smash Ace
What goes where depends on what you have in your XML. The XML is for telling Riivolution where stuff is.

Assuming you are using Bionic's modlauncher.xml, X:/brawlmods/brawlplus/ is for the files that come with Brawl+, while X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/ is for the stuff you put in yourself (your PSA should go here.) But you said that "ssbb > fighter > marth > FitMarth00.pcs" worked, which means you must have a different XML. If you could post it or link to where you got it, that would help a lot.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
It says in the guide that for regular Brawl (vBrawl) im supposed to put the RSBP01.gct (im a PAL user) in X/brawlmods/vbrawl, but does that also count for Riivolution on wii 4.3? thnx.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
@libertyernie

When I open the XML thing it opens up Explorer
(I use Firefox, so that was a surprise.) And this is on the page:

=========== Where do I place my mods? ===================

X:/brawlmods/bbrawl/ - Balanced Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/brawlminus/ - Brawl Minus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/brawlplus/ - Brawl Plus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/ubrawl/ - UnstoppaBrawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as "fighter".

X:/brawlmods/custom1/ - Custom Set #1. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",
"info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.

X:/brawlmods/custom2/ - Custom Set #2. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",
"info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.

X:/brawlmods/projectm/ - Project: M. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/vbrawl/ - Regular Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",

=========== Where do I place my music? ===================

X:/brawlmods/music/ - Where you place "info.pac", and optionally, "smashbros_sound.brsar".
X:/brawlmods/music/strm/ - Where you place all of your BRSTM files to be used in game.

=========== Where do I place my textures? ================

X:/brawlmods/textures/info/ - Anything that belongs in "info" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/menu/ - Anything that belongs in "menu" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/menu2/ - Anything that belongs in "menu2" or "pfmenu2" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/stages/ - All stage textures (pac) + any module files (rel) go here.

=========== How about my movies (THP files)? =============

X:/brawlmods/movies/ - Place any THP files you have in here.

Unless you mean ALL the stuff that's like 2-3 pages long below
it, that says stuff like...:

-->
<id game="RSB" />
- <options>
- <section name="Brawl Mod Launcher v2">
- <option name="Textures" default="1">
etc.

It's really long, and I can't follow it at all.

I'm not sure whose XML I'm using to be honest...

Also...

while X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/ is for the stuff you put in yourself (your PSA should go here.)
Err...It goes...In the XML file? The PSA?
I didn't think I could put a .pac file in there...Ow...Brain... >_o'

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^No, it means you make folders to match up with the setup in your XML, then put your files in those folders. The XML just tells Riivo where to look for the files, and what they're called, etc.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
I think I get it(slightly) now...

so if the XML says:
X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/

I need to make a series of folders on my root that go like this then?
SD card's root/brawlmods/textures/fighter/

Or...Is that completely wrong? ;_;
(It feels weird that PSAs go in a separate folder than the character's textures
and fitmotion files...
I am used to using Gecko after all I guess... ._.' )

Well. I'm new to this, so should I use Bionic's XML and where should each
folder be set up as well?(Having a hard time finding this out...I googled it too,
but Google has a vendetta against me ;_; )

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I think I get it(slightly) now...

so if the XML says:
X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/

I need to make a series of folders on my root that go like this then?
SD card's root/brawlmods/textures/fighter/

Or...Is that completely wrong? ;_;
(It feels weird that PSAs go in a separate folder than the character's textures
and fitmotion files...
I am used to using Gecko after all I guess... ._.' )

Well. I'm new to this, so should I use Bionic's XML and where should each
folder be set up as well?(Having a hard time finding this out...I googled it too,
but Google has a vendetta against me ;_; )
1.You're correct about that
2.If you use bionic's xml it'll tell you where to place everything at which you're pretty much doing right now.

Thany

Smash Journeyman

One last question(for tonight anyway)

X:/brawlmods/movesets/ - Place PSA movesets here (e.g. /brawlmods/movesets/falcon/FitFalcon -> /pf/fighter/falcon/FitFalcon)
Does this mean movesets go in:
brawlmods/movesets/character's folder/*goes here*

Or does it go in:
pf/fighter/character's folder/*goes here*

Or does it go in...Both? o_O'

that's kinda throwing me off a bit... ._.'
That arrow of uncertainty... ;_;
*confused*

Mr.Chuy

Chuy

One last question(for tonight anyway)

Does this mean movesets go in:
brawlmods/movesets/character's folder/*goes here*

Or does it go in:
pf/fighter/character's folder/*goes here*

Or does it go in...Both? o_O'

that's kinda throwing me off a bit... ._.'
That arrow of uncertainty... ;_;
*confused*
Yeah movesets go in brawlmods/movestes/fighter

S_SoNick

Smash Rookie
I've made a few edits to Bionic's XML based on one of Eternal Yoshi's posts in the "Stage Roster Expansion" topic. Here's the full version:
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
	<!-- 

===================== Brawl Mod Launcher v2.5 by Bionic Sonic. Original program, idea and plans by Dantarion. ======================

An XML for Riivolution 1.x that lets you switch between different mods (Brawl, +, -, Balanced Brawl, P:M, and 2 custom ones), without
	losing textures or custom content that you might have downloaded. For any tournaments, whether modded or not, there is also an option
	to disable any character, stage (or both) textures you might have that may cause interference. Compatible with RiiFS.

v2.02 is compatible with Brawl+ 7.0, Brawl- 1.5, Balanced Brawl 2, Unstoppabrawl 1.0 and Project: M alpha.

NOTE: "codehandler.bin" is supposed to go into the "riivolution" folder for Ocarina codes. Also, any GCT's that include Phantom Wings's
	File Patch Code will give Riivolution a black screen, so it is advised you leave out that code.

Smashboards thread for Riivolution help for Brawl: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269428

Updated to include up to 255 custom stages when using Phantom Wings' Stage Roster Expansion V2 code by SoNick on 2/21/2011,
	based on Eternal Yoshi's update on the Smash Forums on 12-15-2010. All custom stages go in /brawlmods/stages

=========== Where do I place my mods? ===================

X:/brawlmods/bbrawl/ - Balanced Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/brawlminus/ - Brawl Minus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/ubrawl/ - UnstoppaBrawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as "fighter".

X:/brawlmods/custom1/ - Custom Set #1. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",

X:/brawlmods/custom2/ - Custom Set #2. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",

X:/brawlmods/custom3/ - Custom Set #2. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",

X:/brawlmods/projectm/ - Project: M. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.

X:/brawlmods/vbrawl/ - Regular Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter",

=========== Where do I place my music? ===================

X:/brawlmods/music/ - Where you place "info.pac", and optionally, "smashbros_sound.brsar".
	X:/brawlmods/music/strm/ - Where you place all of your BRSTM files to be used in game.

=========== Where do I place my textures? ================

X:/brawlmods/textures/info/ - Anything that belongs in "info" goes in here.
	X:/brawlmods/textures/menu/ - Anything that belongs in "menu" goes in here.
	X:/brawlmods/textures/menu2/ - Anything that belongs in "menu2" or "pfmenu2" goes in here.
	X:/brawlmods/textures/item/ - Item Textures.
	X:/brawlmods/textures/toy/ - Item Textures.
    X:/brawlmods/stages/ - All stage textures (pac) + any module files (rel) go here.

=========== How about my movies (THP files)? =============

X:/brawlmods/movies/ - Place any THP files you have in here.

================ And PSA movesets? =======================

X:/brawlmods/movesets/ - Place PSA movesets here (e.g. /brawlmods/movesets/falcon/FitFalcon ->
															/pf/fighter/falcon/FitFalcon)

-->
	<id game="RSB" />
	<options>
		<section name="Brawl Mod Launcher v2.5">
			<option name="Textures" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="tex_on" /><patch id="tex_stage" /></choice>
				<choice name="Characters Only"><patch id="tex_char" /></choice>
				<choice name="Stages Only"><patch id="tex_stage" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Code Set" default="1">
				<choice name="Brawl w/ Codes"><patch id="vbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl+"><patch id="brawlplus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl-"><patch id="brawlminus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Balanced Brawl"><patch id="bbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Project: M"><patch id="projectm" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="UnstoppaBrawl"><patch id="ubrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #1"><patch id="customone" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #2"><patch id="customtwo" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #3"><patch id="customthree" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Music" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="music" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Sound Effects" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="sfx" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Movies (THP)" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="thp" /></choice>
			</option>
            <option name="Custom Movesets (PSA)" default="0">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="psa" /></choice>
			</option>
		</section>
	</options>
	<patch id="tex_on">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_char">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_stage">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/stages" disc="/stage/melee/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_battle.rel" disc="/module/st_battle.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_battles.rel" disc="/module/st_battles.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_config.rel" disc="/module/st_config.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_crayon.rel" disc="/module/st_crayon.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_croll.rel" disc="/module/st_croll.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dolpic.rel" disc="/module/st_dolpic.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_donkey.rel" disc="/module/st_donkey.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxbigblue.rel" disc="/module/st_dxbigblue.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxcorneria.rel" disc="/module/st_dxcorneria.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxgarden.rel" disc="/module/st_dxgarden.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxgreens.rel" disc="/module/st_dxgreens.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxonett.rel" disc="/module/st_dxonett.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxpstadium.rel" disc="/module/st_dxpstadium.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxrcruise.rel" disc="/module/st_dxrcruise.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxshrine.rel" disc="/module/st_dxshrine.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxyorster.rel" disc="/module/st_dxyorster.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_dxzebes.rel" disc="/module/st_dxzebes.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_earth.rel" disc="/module/st_earth.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_emblem.rel" disc="/module/st_emblem.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_famicom.rel" disc="/module/st_famicom.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_final.rel" disc="/module/st_final.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_fzero.rel" disc="/module/st_fzero.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_greenhill.rel" disc="/module/st_greenhill.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_gw.rel" disc="/module/st_gw.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_halberd.rel" disc="/module/st_halberd.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_heal.rel" disc="/module/st_heal.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_homerun.rel" disc="/module/st_homerun.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_ice.rel" disc="/module/st_ice.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_jungle.rel" disc="/module/st_jungle.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_kart.rel" disc="/module/st_kart.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_madein.rel" disc="/module/st_madein.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_mansion.rel" disc="/module/st_mansion.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_mariopast.rel" disc="/module/st_mariopast.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_metalgear.rel" disc="/module/st_metalgear.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_newpork.rel" disc="/module/st_newpork.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_norfair.rel" disc="/module/st_norfair.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_oldin.rel" disc="/module/st_oldin.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_orpheon.rel" disc="/module/st_orpheon.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_otrain.rel" disc="/module/st_otrain.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_plautena.rel" disc="/module/st_plautena.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_pictchat.rel" disc="/module/st_pictchat.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_pirates.rel" disc="/module/st_pirates.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_plankton.rel" disc="/module/st_plankton.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_stadium.rel" disc="/module/st_stadium.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_stageedit.rel" disc="/module/st_stageedit.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_starfox.rel" disc="/module/st_starfox.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_tbreak.rel" disc="/module/st_tbreak.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_tengan.rel" disc="/module/st_tengan.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_village.rel" disc="/module/st_village.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom26.rel" disc="/module/st_custom26.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom27.rel" disc="/module/st_custom27.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom28.rel" disc="/module/st_custom28.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom29.rel" disc="/module/st_custom29.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom30.rel" disc="/module/st_custom30.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom31.rel" disc="/module/st_custom31.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom32.rel" disc="/module/st_custom32.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom33.rel" disc="/module/st_custom33.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom34.rel" disc="/module/st_custom34.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom35.rel" disc="/module/st_custom35.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom36.rel" disc="/module/st_custom36.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom37.rel" disc="/module/st_custom37.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom38.rel" disc="/module/st_custom38.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom39.rel" disc="/module/st_custom39.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3B.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom40.rel" disc="/module/st_custom40.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom41.rel" disc="/module/st_custom41.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom42.rel" disc="/module/st_custom42.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom43.rel" disc="/module/st_custom43.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom44.rel" disc="/module/st_custom44.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom45.rel" disc="/module/st_custom45.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom46.rel" disc="/module/st_custom46.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom47.rel" disc="/module/st_custom47.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom48.rel" disc="/module/st_custom48.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom49.rel" disc="/module/st_custom49.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom50.rel" disc="/module/st_custom50.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom51.rel" disc="/module/st_custom51.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom52.rel" disc="/module/st_custom52.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom53.rel" disc="/module/st_custom53.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom54.rel" disc="/module/st_custom54.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom55.rel" disc="/module/st_custom55.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom56.rel" disc="/module/st_custom56.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom57.rel" disc="/module/st_custom57.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom58.rel" disc="/module/st_custom58.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom59.rel" disc="/module/st_custom59.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5B.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom60.rel" disc="/module/st_custom60.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom61.rel" disc="/module/st_custom61.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom62.rel" disc="/module/st_custom62.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom63.rel" disc="/module/st_custom63.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom64.rel" disc="/module/st_custom64.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom65.rel" disc="/module/st_custom65.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom66.rel" disc="/module/st_custom66.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom67.rel" disc="/module/st_custom67.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom68.rel" disc="/module/st_custom68.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom69.rel" disc="/module/st_custom69.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom70.rel" disc="/module/st_custom70.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom71.rel" disc="/module/st_custom71.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom72.rel" disc="/module/st_custom72.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom73.rel" disc="/module/st_custom73.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom74.rel" disc="/module/st_custom74.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom75.rel" disc="/module/st_custom75.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom76.rel" disc="/module/st_custom76.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom77.rel" disc="/module/st_custom77.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom78.rel" disc="/module/st_custom78.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom79.rel" disc="/module/st_custom79.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7B.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom80.rel" disc="/module/st_custom80.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom81.rel" disc="/module/st_custom81.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom82.rel" disc="/module/st_custom82.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom83.rel" disc="/module/st_custom83.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom84.rel" disc="/module/st_custom84.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom85.rel" disc="/module/st_custom85.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom86.rel" disc="/module/st_custom86.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom87.rel" disc="/module/st_custom87.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom88.rel" disc="/module/st_custom88.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom89.rel" disc="/module/st_custom89.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8B.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom90.rel" disc="/module/st_custom90.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom91.rel" disc="/module/st_custom91.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom92.rel" disc="/module/st_custom92.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom93.rel" disc="/module/st_custom93.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom94.rel" disc="/module/st_custom94.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom95.rel" disc="/module/st_custom95.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom96.rel" disc="/module/st_custom96.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom97.rel" disc="/module/st_custom97.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom98.rel" disc="/module/st_custom98.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom99.rel" disc="/module/st_custom99.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9A.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9B.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9C.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9D.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9E.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9F.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA0.rel" disc="/module/st_customA0.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA1.rel" disc="/module/st_customA1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA2.rel" disc="/module/st_customA2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA3.rel" disc="/module/st_customA3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA4.rel" disc="/module/st_customA4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA5.rel" disc="/module/st_customA5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA6.rel" disc="/module/st_customA6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA7.rel" disc="/module/st_customA7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA8.rel" disc="/module/st_customA8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customA9.rel" disc="/module/st_customA9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customAA.rel" disc="/module/st_customAA.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customAB.rel" disc="/module/st_customAB.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customAC.rel" disc="/module/st_customAC.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customAD.rel" disc="/module/st_customAD.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customAE.rel" disc="/module/st_customAE.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customAF.rel" disc="/module/st_customAF.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB0.rel" disc="/module/st_customB0.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB1.rel" disc="/module/st_customB1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB2.rel" disc="/module/st_customB2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB3.rel" disc="/module/st_customB3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB4.rel" disc="/module/st_customB4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB5.rel" disc="/module/st_customB5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB6.rel" disc="/module/st_customB6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB7.rel" disc="/module/st_customB7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB8.rel" disc="/module/st_customB8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customB9.rel" disc="/module/st_customB9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customBA.rel" disc="/module/st_customBA.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customBB.rel" disc="/module/st_customBB.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customBC.rel" disc="/module/st_customBC.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customBD.rel" disc="/module/st_customBD.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customBE.rel" disc="/module/st_customBE.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customBF.rel" disc="/module/st_customBF.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC0.rel" disc="/module/st_customC0.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC1.rel" disc="/module/st_customC1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC2.rel" disc="/module/st_customC2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC3.rel" disc="/module/st_customC3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC4.rel" disc="/module/st_customC4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC5.rel" disc="/module/st_customC5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC6.rel" disc="/module/st_customC6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC7.rel" disc="/module/st_customC7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC8.rel" disc="/module/st_customC8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customC9.rel" disc="/module/st_customC9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customCA.rel" disc="/module/st_customCA.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customCB.rel" disc="/module/st_customCB.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customCC.rel" disc="/module/st_customCC.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customCD.rel" disc="/module/st_customCD.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customCE.rel" disc="/module/st_customCE.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customCF.rel" disc="/module/st_customCF.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD0.rel" disc="/module/st_customD0.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD1.rel" disc="/module/st_customD1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD2.rel" disc="/module/st_customD2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD3.rel" disc="/module/st_customD3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD4.rel" disc="/module/st_customD4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD5.rel" disc="/module/st_customD5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD6.rel" disc="/module/st_customD6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD7.rel" disc="/module/st_customD7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD8.rel" disc="/module/st_customD8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customD9.rel" disc="/module/st_customD9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customDA.rel" disc="/module/st_customDA.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customDB.rel" disc="/module/st_customDB.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customDC.rel" disc="/module/st_customDC.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customDD.rel" disc="/module/st_customDD.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customDE.rel" disc="/module/st_customDE.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customDF.rel" disc="/module/st_customDF.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE0.rel" disc="/module/st_customE0.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE1.rel" disc="/module/st_customE1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE2.rel" disc="/module/st_customE2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE3.rel" disc="/module/st_customE3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE4.rel" disc="/module/st_customE4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE5.rel" disc="/module/st_customE5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE6.rel" disc="/module/st_customE6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE7.rel" disc="/module/st_customE7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE8.rel" disc="/module/st_customE8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customE9.rel" disc="/module/st_customE9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customEA.rel" disc="/module/st_customEA.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customEB.rel" disc="/module/st_customEB.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customEC.rel" disc="/module/st_customEC.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customED.rel" disc="/module/st_customED.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customEE.rel" disc="/module/st_customEE.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customEF.rel" disc="/module/st_customEF.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF0.rel" disc="/module/st_customF0.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF1.rel" disc="/module/st_customF1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF2.rel" disc="/module/st_customF2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF3.rel" disc="/module/st_customF3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF4.rel" disc="/module/st_customF4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF5.rel" disc="/module/st_customF5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF6.rel" disc="/module/st_customF6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF7.rel" disc="/module/st_customF7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF8.rel" disc="/module/st_customF8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customF9.rel" disc="/module/st_customF9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customFA.rel" disc="/module/st_customFA.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customFB.rel" disc="/module/st_customFB.rel" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customFC.rel" disc="/module/st_customFC.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customFD.rel" disc="/module/st_customFD.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customFE.rel" disc="/module/st_customFE.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customFF.rel" disc="/module/st_customFF.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM25.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM26.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM26.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM27.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM27.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM28.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM28.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM29.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM29.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2B.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM30.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM30.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM31.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM31.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM32.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM32.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM33.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM33.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM34.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM34.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM35.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM35.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM36.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM36.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM37.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM37.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM38.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM38.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM39.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM39.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3B.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM40.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM40.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM41.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM41.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM42.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM42.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM43.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM43.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM44.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM44.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM45.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM45.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM46.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM46.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM47.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM47.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM48.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM48.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM49.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM49.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4B.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM50.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM50.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM51.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM51.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM52.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM52.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM53.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM53.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM54.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM54.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM55.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM55.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM56.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM56.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM57.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM57.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM58.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM58.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM59.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM59.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5B.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM60.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM60.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM61.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM61.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM62.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM62.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM63.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM63.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM64.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM64.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM65.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM65.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM66.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM66.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM67.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM67.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM68.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM68.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM69.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM69.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6B.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM70.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM70.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM71.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM71.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM72.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM72.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM73.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM73.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM74.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM74.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM75.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM75.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM76.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM76.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM77.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM77.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM78.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM78.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM79.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM79.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7B.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM80.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM80.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM81.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM81.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM82.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM82.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM83.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM83.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM84.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM84.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM85.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM85.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM86.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM86.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM87.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM87.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM88.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM88.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM89.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM89.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8B.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM90.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM90.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM91.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM91.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM92.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM92.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM93.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM93.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM94.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM94.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM95.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM95.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM96.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM96.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM97.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM97.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM98.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM98.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM99.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM99.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9A.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9B.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9C.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9D.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9E.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9F.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA0.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA0.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMA9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMA9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMAA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMAA.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMAB.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMAB.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMAC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMAC.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMAD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMAD.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMAE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMAE.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMAF.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMAF.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB0.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB0.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMB9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMB9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMBA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMBA.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMBB.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMBB.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMBC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMBC.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMBD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMBD.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMBE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMBE.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMBF.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMBF.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC0.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC0.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMC9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMC9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMCA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMCA.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMCB.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMCB.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMCC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMCC.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMCD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMCD.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMCE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMCE.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMCF.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMCF.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD0.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD0.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMD9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMD9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMDA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMDA.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMDB.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMDB.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMDC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMDC.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMDD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMDD.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMDE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMDE.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMDF.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMDF.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME0.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME0.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOME9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOME9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMEA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMEA.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMEB.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMEB.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMEC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMEC.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMED.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMED.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMEE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMEE.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMEF.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMEF.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF0.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF0.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMF9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMF9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMFA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMFA.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMFB.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMFB.pac" create="true" />
 		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMFC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMFC.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMFD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMFD.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMFE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMFE.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOMFF.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOMFF.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="vbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/vbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlplus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlplus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_jungle.rel" disc="/module/st_jungle.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_donkey.rel" disc="/module/st_donkey.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_earth.rel" disc="/module/st_earth.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_famicom.rel" disc="/module/st_famicom.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_metalgear.rel" disc="/module/st_metalgear.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_newpork.rel" disc="/module/st_newpork.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" /> 
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlminus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlminus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/module/st_madein.rel" disc="/module/st_madein.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGDXBIGBLUE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXBIGBLUE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_01.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGNORFAIR.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNORFAIR.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGPIRATES.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPIRATES.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_2.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_3.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="bbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/bbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="projectm">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/projectm/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/projectm/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee" disc="/stage/melee/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/menu/msg/button.msbin" disc="/menu/msg/button.msbin" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common.pac" disc="/system/common_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ubrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/ubrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customone">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom1/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom1/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom1/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customtwo">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom2/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customthree">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom3/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom3/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom3/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom3/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="music">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/music/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="sfx">
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="thp">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="psa">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/movesets" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />4
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarina">
		<memory offset="0x00001800" value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
		<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
		<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
</wiidisc>
Other than a small change in the comments at the top, the only thing I've changed is
Code:
<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_customXX.rel" disc="/module/st_customXX.rel" create="true" />
(XX = Hex, from 00 to FF) and a similar set of lines for the .pac files.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Urrg...Problems once again -_-

It loaded Brawl+, so that worked.

It loaded my textures, so that's good.

It loaded the custom strap menu and controller thing
that says "4 ways to play"

...Didn't load any PSAs -_-

Also the character select screen was regular Brawl's... D:<

...And the stage select was also regular Brawl's(no expansion...) ;_;

I'll type out what's in my SD's root:

apps
brawlmods
codes
private
riivolution
ssbb

I put everything from the first page EXACTLY where it says to put it in the
brawlmods folder, I have Bionic's 2.5 version of ModLauncher where it needs to be,
I even tried copying all the "pf" files into the ssbb folder(not sure what is supposed to
go here...)

...Heck, I even put things back into the private's pf folder a la Gecko, and those same
things won't work, the bums... ;_;

Help plz ;_;

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
Have you tried putting you PSA's in Brawlmods/textures/fighter? That's where mine go. And for the CSS, it needs to be in a common5.pac for Riivolution to recognize it. Same with the SSS.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Nah. Only my textures/vertexes and fitmotion files work under
Brawlmods/textures/fighter... I've tried throwing PSA files in there ;_;

Brawlmods/movesets/fighter
Oh man...I interpreted that originally as
Brawlmods/textures/fighter(as in the character you want to give a PSA too...)

I literally had it as Brawlmods/movesets/marth *facepalm*

So it's actually a folder literally called "fighter" that I dump all my PSAs in, and NOT a folder for
each fighter??? ;_; (Confusing...Then again, my comprehension issues...)

Plus for my CSS woes, it doesn't have Ivysaur, Squirtle, Charizard, ZSS, or a Separate Zelda and
Sheik on it. That's kinda what I meant by the CSS looking like unhacked Brawl...

...But where do these common#.pacs go for Riivolution use anyway?
(And how many are there? When I used Gecko, I had a common5.pac and a common3.pac,
but it seems there are common2.pacs and common4.pacs as well... *confuzzled*)

And the Stage expansion that was part of my Brawl Plus Gold...How can I utilize that?

And my SD's root...
Do I have all the right folders there/missing a few/have some useless ones taking up space?

Especially that troublesome "ssbb" folder on me root ;_;

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord

So it's actually a folder literally called "fighter" that I dump all my PSAs in, and NOT a folder for each fighter??? ;_; (Confusing...Then again, my comprehension issues...)
In the "fighter" folder, you have to place another folder for each character. But these folders have a specific name.

I'll list them all :

Code:
Character Name: Folder Name

Captain Falcon: captain 
King Dedede: dedede 
Diddy Kong: diddy 
Donkey Kong: donkey 
Falco: falco 
Fox: fox 
Mr. Game & Watch: gamewatch 
Ganondorf: ganon 
GIGA Bowser: gkoopa 
Ike: ike 
Kirby: kirby 
Bowser: koopa 
Link: link 
Lucario: lucario 
Lucas: lucas 
Luigi: luigi 
Mario: mario 
Marth: marth 
Meta Knight: metaknight 
Ness: ness 
Peach: peach 
Pikachu: pikachu 
Captain Olimar: pikmin 
Pit: pit 
Ivysaur: pokefushigisou 
Charizard: pokelizardon 
Pokémon Trainer: poketrainer 
Squirtle: pokezenigame 
Ice Climbers: popo 
Jigglypuff: purin 
R.O.B.: robot 
Samus: samus 
Sheik: sheik 
Snake: snake 
Sonic: sonic 
Zero Suit Samus: szerosuit 
Toon Link: toonlink 
Wario: wario 
Warioman: warioman 
Wolf: wolf 
Yoshi: yoshi 
Zelda: zelda 
Green Alloy: zakoball 
Yellow Alloy: zakochild 
Blue Alloy: zakogirl 
Red Alloy: zakoboy
I hope this will help you out :awesome:

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Ughh.... -_-

SD/Brawlmods/movesets/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac didn't work again...

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...
(Still using Bionic's 2.5 version of his XML)

;_;

100th post...Woo...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Is it a texture or a PSA ? Because if it is the former, you have to put a number to define the color you want to replace.

Code:
Marth 
00-Original 
01-Red 
02-Green 
03-Blue 
04-Black 
05-White

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Nope.

It's a PSA.
Man, I'm following the instructions exactly, but...*sigh*

What folders are on your SD's root? I'm wondering if that ssbb folder has something to do
with this...It seems fishy...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm not using a SD card, but an USB key instead. Oh, and I don't play Brawl+, but vBrawl instead.

I have these in my USB key :

Maybe there are no pf folder in the ssbb folder, which makes your PSA impossible to work ?

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Wierd...
I have those in there, too...
...Yet it's not doing a thing for me...
(I have all the "pf" folders from when I used Gecko in there.)

I'm out of ideas and sleepy...
;_;

EDIT:

I also have a folder called "private" on my root.

...Isn't there a guide that says specifically where each file
has to go?

Still using Bionic's 2.5 XML, but for things like the private and
ssbb folders, don't they have specific contents regardless of XML?

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Oh... ;_;

Hrm...Well then. If I'm using his 2.5 XML, what should go in the ssbb and private
folders?(Like, what folders go in them, what files, where they should be placed, etc.)

It seems like the contents of the pf folder from my Gecko days needs to be split up
according to page 1, and even in some cases, having some parts copied and stashed
here and there...

That, honestly, seems like the last thing I can figure to get this to work... ;_;

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING!!

but.... not the pfmenu 2 files.... where are the pfmenu2 files suppose to go using Bionic's modlauncher 2.5. The menus are all the default brawl menus. i just dont know where to put the pfmenu2 files using his modlauncher 2.5.

i will upload a pack when complete containing brawl+,brawl-, balanced brawl, unstoppabrawl, project melee, vbrawl (+extra levels/NO OTHER CODES), and hopefully Brawl64.

if someone could let me know where the pfmenu2 files go that would be helpful.

(since the pf folders are extracted to root of folder of brawl mod, why wouldnt pfmenu2 be the same?)

Thany

Smash Journeyman
I'm not too knowledgeable about this sort of thing, but I think the contents
of "pfmenu2" are supposed to be placed in the "menu2" folder.(It's one of those
folders that go with "fighter", "stage", etc.)

Congrats, by the way :3

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
I'm not too knowledgeable about this sort of thing, but I think the contents
of "pfmenu2" are supposed to be placed in the "menu2" folder.(It's one of those
folders that go with "fighter", "stage", etc.)

Congrats, by the way :3
eek so i copied the pfmenu2 contents to the menu2 folder, and no fix. the menu for project melee is still the brawl default... grr your answer seemed promising.

thanks so much though

Top Bottom