• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh, haha well lets see..

Not sure about the white.. Gradient did you use? mmm kinda bright..

Colors seem weird to me, not sure how others think. You could do better O D I N :p

-Onyx

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh, haha well lets see..

Not sure about the white.. Gradient did you use? mmm kinda bright..

Colors seem weird to me, not sure how others think. You could do better O D I N :p

-Onyx

No Gradients. That's a beam on the left there... coming outta his mouth... Worked real hard to make that look right...

The white is a light source. Keeps the image from looking flat.

The background is a blown up picture of Ridley smudged.

I guess I'll go back and try again. :( I really liked this one...

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Beam is awesome, the "light source" is too big. That's my personal opinion on the sig.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Redone mine :/

The beam looks cool but I thought the light source was too much. Mine isn't all that nice either though.

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I liked ODIN's sig...

...Bye Magmortar

Ridley for Brawl!

Biggie Smalls said:
If you people want to have signatures like those, hyperlink them to this topic. You should be representin'.
...you people? That's Ridleycist.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Let's play that "did you know XXXX" thing.

Did you know the creator of this thread supported Waluigi?

Edit:

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Let's play that "did you know XXXX" thing.

Did you know the creator of this thread supported Waluigi?
Interesting...
Did you know the Sticky part of SSBB shows that Toad could possibly be an Assist Trophy?
Noticed How Toad is with Nintendogs and Hammer Brothers, the confirmed Assist trophies? That's just suspiscion though.

Caael

Smash Lord
Guys! We have some sinners!

Aquamarine on another forum said:
I'm not going to become a member of Gamefaqs just to vote for some stupid battle thing that doesn't even mean anything. Especially since crappy Ridley is part of it.

- Me111 on the same forum as Aqua said:
I agree Aqua. Who'd want to waste precious time voting for some flying dragon thing when it could be better spent watching paint dry?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths

I came up with the name :)

We also have a Smashwiki page.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
people who prefer paint drying must be at there old age
a space dragon is a very imagtive creation and from what i know of only old 'farts' have no imagintion..

come on paint drying'awsome' yeah lets buy a game where there is 50 levels only including white paint drying

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Was that supposed to be a comeback? We're OLD?
Seriously, you shouldnt think about like, "OH RIDLEY IS SO AWESOME AND ORIGINAL"

Think about him in Brawl. Seriously. I really dont wanna see this Lizard-On-Steroids in Brawl, I'd rather see Barry Bonds in Brawl then Ridley.
Any other reasons why he shouldn't be in Brawl, aside from your dislike for the character?

Barry Bonds... (Okay, come on, you know he's in a sport. Just play it off casually)Yeah, I really like when he wins that game he's good at! ~JD; Scrubs.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Bowser looks pretty juiced as it is. So does Charizard (look at those arms)

Anyways, I wonder if we'll get any new Ridley info tonight in the MP3 videos. He hasn't been doing to well in that game, being a early boss, getting shot in the mouth, and getting owned by that ice-kid. (Though I think I may be wrong about that last part)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
yeah was a crap come back
anyway if ridley was in brawl he wouldnt be say crazy
sakurai would make him suit his personality and ridley i have never seen been a clumpsy fool.only the ssbm trophy showed people.Think about mp he was more like concentrating on his target not flopping all over the place like a ******

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I never disliked Bonds, I'm just saying.

Anyways... I do not dislike Ridley, as he was a very good boss in the Metroid series, but come on..

We seriously dont need a lizard. Dont we have enough pets already?

We have a dinosaur, a Godzilla, a rat, a MONKEY..... anything else we need for pets? Maybe a Pikmin?

You know what? SCREW OLIMAR!

PIKMIN 4 BRAWL OLOLOLOL

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I never disliked Bonds, I'm just saying.

Anyways... I do not dislike Ridley, as he was a very good boss in the Metroid series, but come on..

We seriously dont need a lizard. Dont we have enough pets already?

We have a dinosaur, a Godzilla, a rat, a MONKEY..... anything else we need for pets? Maybe a Pikmin?

You know what? SCREW OLIMAR!

PIKMIN 4 BRAWL OLOLOLOL
Ridley has lots of potential for Brawl. Think about it.

Projectiles. Flight. Reach. Ridley is the Anti-Pokemon. The only other character in the Nintendo-verse who is even remotely close to being as bad *** as Ridley is Ganondorf. Brawl needs more villians, and Brawl needs more Metroid representation. Kraid is too big. And Mother Brain is... well... a brain... >_>

And it's Ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom